• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Maybe I'm lucky. The diamond was named for my family. The diamond wasn't even mine! I just carried it for one day! I don't believe that bad things happen because of the diamond. Why me? My family bought the diamond over 100 years ago!

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

もしかして、私は幸運なのかもしれません。 ダイヤモンドは、私の家族の名にちなんで名づけられました。 そのダイヤモンドは、私のものでさえありませんでした! 私は、たった1日の間それを持っていただけです! 私は、悪いことがダイヤモンドのために、起こるとは信じません。 なぜ私に起こると言うのでしょう? 私の一族が、100年以上前にそのダイヤモンドを買ったというだけです!

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(ノ><)ノ

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

The Hope family bought the diamond in the 1830s. Soon after, Francis Hope's wife left him and he had to sell the diamond because of financial problems. The diamond then became known as the Hope Diamond.

• 和訳お願いします

Francis Hope's wife left him. Evalyn McLean's husband became ill. James Todd took the diamond to the Smithsonian Institution. The Hope family bought the diamond.

• クリスマス関連の和訳です

I have bought a Japanese razor for my son,I have decided to buy one for myself.i hope to have the first one in about 10 day,s time.do maybe I will get the second one before christmas.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• 和訳

I will never forget my gratitude for my dear family. の、和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

I have been busy helping out my family my brother has been gone for the last three days and I spent a part of the day today looking for him です。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

"I have never come close to being married or engaged. I was with someone eight years ago when I questioned whether I wanted the pressure of being married or having children. I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen, it would happen; if it didn't, it didn't...I have security, I don't need a man in my life.” 某アーティストのインタビューからの抜粋です。特に最後の文に度々出てくる“it”は、それぞれ何を指すのかがわかりません。 やや急いでいます。お願いします!

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

I just happen to own a 〇 for my personal use. 私は〇を偶然にも?個人的に使ってる ここのhappen toがうまくできません 〇は車の名前です I work in a transport company, as a logistics engineer. 私は輸送業の軍関係の技術者です。 Ok, I'll wait for you to install the messenger system, it's nice, it shows when the friend is online:) OK、私はあなたがメッセンジャーをインストールするのを待ってるよ。それはいい?そのとき友達にそれをオンラインで見せるよ。 お願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!!

When we arrived at my college, however, the thought came to me that the creature might still be in my apartment.【 For if I feared to see him again myself, I feared even more lest Clerval should see him.】 Begging my friend to wait a minute, I ran up the stairs and threw open the door. But nothing appeared. The apartment was empty. My heart rose and I could barely believe my good fortune. この【】の文章なのですが訳し方がよくわかりません。わかる方訳を教えてください!お願いします!!!ちなみに自分で訳した訳は もし私が再び彼を見るのを恐れたら、私が彼を見るのを恐れるということ以上に Clerval が彼を見やしないかということを恐れた。

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..