• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

The Hope family bought the diamond in the 1830s. Soon after, Francis Hope's wife left him and he had to sell the diamond because of financial problems. The diamond then became known as the Hope Diamond.

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

ホープ家は、1830年代にそのダイヤモンドを買いました。 その後まもなく、フランシス・ホープの妻は彼のもとを去りました、そして、彼は財政的な問題のため、ダイヤモンドを売らなければなりませんでした。 それから、ダイヤモンドはホープ・ダイアモンドとして知られるようになりました。 <参考> ホープダイヤモンド http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%97%E3%83%80%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89 ホープ=呪いのブルーダイヤモンド http://home.iprimus.com.au/austsapp/hope.htm

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 参考まで載せていただいて! またお願いします(^^)

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

ホープ家がダイアモンドを購入したのは1830年代。その後まもなくフランシス・ホープの妻が彼の元を去った為、経済的理由からダイアモンドを手放さざるを得なかったのである。このダイアモンドが所謂“ホープ・ダイアモンド”として有名になった。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(^O^)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Francis Hope's wife left him. Evalyn McLean's husband became ill. James Todd took the diamond to the Smithsonian Institution. The Hope family bought the diamond.

• 和訳お願いします。

In 1668, the French royal family bought a large diamond from India. It became known as the "French Blue." When King Louis XVI and his wife were executed in 1797, some people linked their deaths with the diamond's curse.(However, two earlier kings had worn the diamond and not had bad luck.)

• 和訳お願いします

The Hope Diamond and the French Royal Family The Hope Diamond:A Story of Bad Luck? The Hope Diamond's Next Victim History of the Hope Family

• 和訳お願いします

Maybe I'm lucky. The diamond was named for my family. The diamond wasn't even mine! I just carried it for one day! I don't believe that bad things happen because of the diamond. Why me? My family bought the diamond over 100 years ago!

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 和訳をお願い致します

Love?I do not think so. His words were a bit wild, but not completely crazy.His sadness sits on something secret in his heart, in the same way that a bird sits on its eggs.I am worried,because there is something dangerous inside those eggs.I must do something quickly before they open. I shall send him immediately to England. The journey and the change of scene will help him. He will soon forget about his problems and return a happy man. what do yo think?

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! The entrance steps of the Capitolium were rebuilt with flanking bastions which may have supported statues of the Dioscuri, sons of Juiper, and the altar was reset on a raised platform in the centre of the temple steps, where it is shown blazing at the time of the earthquake in a relief on the lararium of L.Caecilius Iucundus. But the cult title Victrix –the Victorious–with which Sulla worshipped the goddess was not used at Pompeii, presumably because it evoked Sulla’s bloody victory over the Samnites in the wars of the late 80s. In the precinct of Apollo the gaps between the piers that connected the sanctuary with the forum were filled in and the area was reshaped as the colonnaded courtyard visible today. The three main temples–the Capitolium, the Temple of Apollo and the Temple of Venus, were all embellished in the Augustan period or shortly afterwards. The cult became very popular, to judge by the number of graffiti that allude to it, and Pompeii became well known as the city of Venus.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The Provisional Government chafed at not having absolute control over all aspects of government, and tried many times to convince the Soviet to join it.[citation needed] Instead, it grudgingly cooperated with the Soviet from February to April. This arrangement became known as the "Dual Authority" or "Dual Power". However, the de facto supremacy of the Soviet was asserted as early as 14 March [O.S. 1 March] (before the creation of the Provisional Government), when the Soviet issued Order No. 1: The orders of the Military Commission of the State Duma [part of the organisation which became the Provisional Government] shall be executed only in such cases as do not conflict with the orders and resolution of the Soviet of Workers' and Soldiers' Deputies. — Point 4 of Order No. 1, 1 March 1917. Order No. 1 thus ensured that the Dual Authority developed on the Soviet's conditions.

• 和訳お願いします

Yuri soon found the animal's body leaning against a store in a nearby town. (While he was away, his cousin had sold it to the store owner for two snowmobiles.) Dogs had eaten part of the tail and ear, but overall, it was still in "as close to perfect condition as you can imagine," says scientist Daniel Fisher. With help from the police, the body was taken by helicopter to a museum. The animal was a baby mammoth, and scientists called it Lyuba, after Yuri's wife.