• ベストアンサー

「あなたの良い点・悪い点」を英語で

「あなたの良い点・悪い点は何ですか?」を英語にするとどうなるのでしょうか? 直訳だと What is your good (or bad) point? でしょうけど、これってただの直訳ですよね。他には、What are some things that are good (bad) about yourself? とかを考えましたが、他にもっとしっくり来る良い方はありませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3
saludos_amigos
質問者

お礼

Your answer sounds more natural than any other answers I got. As you can tell, my English is very rusty. Thank you very much.

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

What is your weak point and strong pointでいいと思います。

saludos_amigos
質問者

お礼

"Stong" and "weak" sound more natural to me as well. Thank you.

回答No.1

What are your good point and bad point?

saludos_amigos
質問者

お礼

"Are" is a verb for plural subjects. Thank you anyway.

関連するQ&A

• 質問文を和訳していただきたいです。

1. How do you perceive United States culture? How would you define our culture and why? 2. What do you think of behaviors, traditions and beliefs in the US? (Industry, religion, values, etc.) 3. What are some of the good things about US culture? (What do we do that is good?) 4. What are some of the bad things about US culture? (What are some of the harmful things we do? お願いします!

• この英語は正しいですか?

下記の日本語を英語にしてみたのですが、 これで合っていますか? 分かる方、添削お願いします!! 「仕事をするにおいて、あなたの気をつけている点は何ですか?」 What is the point which you care with your working? 補足:気をつけている内容を聞きたいとき 「仕事をするにおいて、何か気をつけている点はありますか?」 Are there some points which you care with your working? 補足:そもそも何か気をつけていることがあるのか否かを聞きたいとき 何卒宜しくお願いします。

• When you are having an argument wit

When you are having an argument with someone, you are usually not trying to understand what the other person is saying, or what in their experience leads them to say it. Instead, you are thinking abou t your response:listening for weakness in logic to leap on, points you can twist to make the other person look bad and yourself look good. の中で 『points you can twist to make the other person look bad and yourself look good.』 の和訳問題があったのですが 答えが『相手の立場を悪く見せ、あなたの立場を良く見せることのできる点』と書いてあったのですが、 points you can twistの直訳『あなたがねじまげることができる点』の訳文は何故いらないのですか? 教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• これはアメリカの英語ですか?

スポーツの部分は、仕事としてスポーツをここでしているということですか? メルともの彼のメールなんですが、なんだか難しくて訳せません(アメリカの英語ですか?)。たぶん、??も文字化けかなと思います。分る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。i am still paid for doing a sport here as well and i will tell you more about that later ok? i am 32 years old now i hope that is no to old for you to get to know?? I believe that there are not good or bad races just good and bad people? but when i read some AD's i don't think many of them think that way at all?? but i hope you are having a nice weekend? and i hope you do send me your picture cause some say they will but they don't?

• 英語にすると・・・

血液型を聞くときは What is your blood type? であってますか?? 雨の日に何をしますか? what are you doing in rainy day? 人生で一番大切なものは何だと思いますか? What do you think the most important things in life? 添削お願いします。

• 英語の和訳お願いします…

(1)What are some characteristics of your personality? (2)In what way has your personality changed? Why has it changed? (3)what personality traits do you consider important in a good friend? why? (4)what makes you happy?why?

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?

• 英語 和訳

When you visit other countries, you should understand that people do things differently. However, because somethig is different, it doesn't mean that it's good or bad. 和訳お願いします

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:Many medical students become frustrated that the basic memory skills that allowed them to pass the entrance exam have not prepare them for the increased pace of university study. Indeed, doctors need to be highly motivated, self-directed learners to keep up with the ever-increasing changes in medical knowledge. Describe how you could be a good medical student and what your priorities will be. Detail three of your good points and three bad points clearly. 条件:3パラグラフ構成以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること。   It is often said that many medical students become frustrated because they have to memorize various kinds of things about human body to keep up with university study. In case with me, one of my bad points is that when cannot understand the things, I am unable to go next step until I understand them. In addition to this bad point, I also think almost all things so deep. For example, I always worry about that whether my opinions or actions hurt my friends or not. Moreover, my third bad point is that I often care about people around me too much. My sister usually told me not to take care of her so often. However, I think these bad points are also my good points. When I cannot understand something, I ask my friends or teachers how to solve the problem. This action makes our relationships better. Next, my worrying about everything and tending to take care of people around me mean I have abilities to imagine other people’s feelings and to try to help people who are in trouble. This will motivate me to become a good doctor. Although I have bad points, everyone also has them. The important thing is not that you do not have bad points, but that you have the ability to change your bad points to good points. This is needed to become a good medical student.(238words) 自分の良い点悪い点について具体例を3つずつ、ということなのですが、 どういうふうに羅列したらよいか悩みました。 いい点と悪い点を一対一対応にして書くべきなのかとも考えましたが、 3つの悪い点→全部良い点へと変換しました。 先日期待と不安の添削をしていただいたときに不安→期待の方がよいというアドバイスを頂いたことを参考にしてみました。 序論も結論も弱い気がしますがボキャブラリーや結び付け方がへただなぁと・・・ 本番まであと1週間なのでかなり焦っています(´;ω;`) よろしくお願いします