• 締切済み

分ける所を教えてください。

I'm so happy to have gotten to know you を2行(2段)に渡って書きたいのですが、どこで区切ったらいいですか?よろしくおねがいします。

みんなの回答

noname#224896
noname#224896
回答No.1

I'm so happy /to have gotten to know you I'm very happy. Because I've gotten to know you.

maru901
質問者

お礼

助かりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 違いを教えてください

1、I'm used to my job. 2、I'm getting used to my job. 3、I got used to my job. 4、I have gotten used to my job. 5、I was getting used to my job. これらの意味の違いがいまいち分かりません。 特に3と4、2と5 あと疑問文で質問する時はよく Are you used to your job?と仕事は慣れましたかの意味で使いますが、 これとHave you gotten used to your job?の仕事は慣れてきましたか? はほぼ同じ意味と捉えて良いのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• to~ と、~ing の使い分け

I am happy to have you as a friend. (正しい) I am happy having you as a friend. (不自然) I'm so happy having you around all the time. (正しい) I'm so happy to have you around all the time. (不自然) なぜ上の例文は to have が正しく、下の例文は having が正しいのでしょうか? to~ と、~ing の使い分けが分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞の英訳をお願いします。

The temptationsの昔の歌の一部ですが英訳お願いします。 You've got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to And I can tell, the way you do the things you do. ちなみにこれはholding youってやっぱり男から女性への歌ですよね?

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

No5816510の質問者です。和訳をお願いしたいのを英訳と間違えて書きましたので再びお願いします。 The temptationsの昔の歌の一部ですが和訳お願いします。 You've got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to And I can tell, the way you do the things you do. ちなみにこれはholding youってやっぱり男から女性への歌ですよね?

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Ok. I will have to wait until later this month but I will let you know when I mail it ok? So what have you been up to?

• 和訳お願いします

But I am tired you know =) Okay so I have to get my camera back haha.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sorry I have not gotten to your order yet and this message is to let you know I am leaving on vacation in two days and plan on being back on or about September 1st. Your up when I return though so that is good news Have a good summer

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• Where else do you know people?→意味を教えてください

お世話になります。 I was very glad to receive your message, because I don't have any German friends. <質問1> 上記の文章をペンパルになったドイツの方に送りましたところ、下記の返事が来ました。 私なりに日本語に意訳してみましたが、こういった感じの事を聞いているのでしょうか? 意味を教えてください。 I'm the first person you know from Germany? Where else do you know people? (Sorry, if I'm too curious ^^) 貴方が初めて知り合ったドイツ人は私なの? 貴方は他に何処で人達と知り合うの? (ごめんなさい、興味があるので^^) <質問2> 質問の答えとして、下記の返事でも通じますでしょうか? Yes, you are. I don't have a chance to meet foreign friends. I would like to communicate with foreign people to know many things, so I e-mailed to you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

correct! Anyway… I'm dying to know Japan! I think a beautiful land! But what I like best is the way you dress! it's so different, but the bad thing is that I have no profile to use