• ベストアンサー

問題を解いてください!!

問題集を解いてて、わからない問題がたくさんあったので、教えてください!! 和訳も分からないところもあるので、和訳もお願いします(。´・ω・) (1)Susan gave me (a/some/an/many) information about the project. (2)This is the meeting room. It has a seating (ability/possibility/facility/capacity) of 200. (3)Eggs are sold by (a/the/one/many) dozen. (4)We have a meeting once (a/the/for/in) month. (5)I want to make (a friend/friend/friends/the friend) with the new student. (6)The country spends a lot of money on (arms/hands/fingers/nails) for the war. (7)The singer is so popular that his concerts always have a large (customer/audience/passenger/client) . (8)The (fare/fee/admission/money) for the English conversation class is $250. (9)My mother is a (chemist/surgeon/nurse/dentist). Her work is filling, cleaning, and pulling out teeth. (10)I have done all (a homework/homeworks/my homework/homeworks of mine), and I'd like to take a short break. (11)There (aren't a large number of/aren't a lot of/isn't many/isn't much) furniture in my room. (12)The new stadium is very big. It has a seating (facility/ability/possibility/capacity) of about 80,000. (13)Butter and suger are sold by (a/per/the/that) pound. (14)Bobbie went to the hospital to see her mother on Tuesday and Thursday, (twice fora week/two times on a week/two times between a week/twice a week). (15)Why don't you make (a friend/friend/friends/the friend) with that girl? he is very nice. (16)Mr.Tanaka changed (train/a train/its train/trains) at Kanayama for Toyohashi. (17)Ever since her birthday party, Judith and I have been on good (terms/relations/connections/regards). (18)The people who watch a sporting event without talking part are called (clients/customers/guests/spectators). (19)Someone being served in a shop is called (an employee/a customer/an assistant/a guest). (20)A (charge/cost/fare/fee) is the money that you pay for a journey made, for example, by bus, train, or taxi. (21)The word "(income/salary/tax/wage)" means money to be paid by people or a business to a government for public purposes. (22)A (patient/rival/surgeon/victim) is someone who has been hurt or killed in an accident or during a crime. (23)(Politics/Chemistry/Physics/Geography) is the scientific study of forces such as heat, light, and sound, and the way they affect objects. 間違いを見つけて、直してください! (1)I wonder if anyone can give me good advices about how to improve my English. (2)Up-to-date compurters are capable of storing millions of pieces of informations. (3)The new piece of furnitures looks good in the lobby. 並べ替えてください!! (1)わが家族は向かい側の隣人とすぐに仲良しになりました。 Soon (the road / family / made / neighbors / our / friends / acroos / the / with). (2)Betty has been (with / on / mary / since / terms / had) they were college students. 和訳も!! 多いですが、お願いします!!!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) Susan gave me (some) information about the project. スーザンはそのプロジェクトについての情報をいくらか私にくれました。 ☆informationは不可算名詞。 (2)This is the meeting room. It has a seating (capacity) of 200. こちらが会議室です。収容人数は200名です。 (3)Eggs are sold by (the) dozen. 卵はダース単位で売られます。 ☆by the 単位を表わす名詞で「~単位で」 (4)We have a meeting once (a) month. 私たちは月に1回会議があります。 ☆この a は「~につき」と言う意味。 (5)I want to make (friends) with the new student. 私はその新しく来た生徒と友達になりたい。 ☆友達は一人ではなれないので、friends と複数になる。 (6)The country spends a lot of money on (arms) for the war. その国は戦争のための武器に多くのお金を使っている。 ☆arms で「武器」 (7)The singer is so popular that his concerts always have a large (audience) . その歌手はとても人気があるので彼のコンサートはいつも多くの聴衆がいます。 ☆「お客」の色々 customer「(お店の)顧客」 audience「聴衆」 passenger「乗客」 client「依頼人(弁護士などの客)」 guest「招いた客」 visitor「訪問客」 (8)The (fee) for the English conversation class is $250. 英会話のクラスの授業料は250ドルです。 ☆fare「運賃」、fee「授業料など」、admission「入場料」 (9)My mother is a (dentist). Her work is filling, cleaning, and pulling out teeth. 私の母は、歯科医です。彼女の仕事は、歯に詰め物をしたり、歯をきれいにしたり、歯を抜いたりすることです。 (10)I have done all (my homework), and I'd like to take a short break. 私は宿題を全て済ませました、それで、少し休憩したいです。 ☆homeworkは不可算名詞。 (11)There (isn't much) furniture in my room. 私の部屋にはあまり家具がありません。 ☆furnitureも不可算名詞。「家具類」a piece furniture 等とは言う。 (12)The new stadium is very big. It has a seating (capacity) of about 80,000. その新しいスタジアムはとても大きい。収容人数は約80,000人です。 (13)Butter and suger are sold by (the) pound. バターや砂糖はポンド単位で売られます。 (14)Bobbie went to the hospital to see her mother on Tuesday and Thursday, (twice a week). ボビーは、週に2度、火曜と木曜に病院にお母さんの見舞いに行きます。 (15)Why don't you make (friends) with that girl? She is very nice. あの女の子と友達になったらどう?彼女とても素敵だよ。 (16)Mr.Tanaka changed (trains) at Kanayama for Toyohashi. 田中さんは、金山で豊橋方面の電車に乗り換えます。 ☆「今まで乗っていた電車とこれから乗る電車で複数」 (17)Ever since her birthday party, Judith and I have been on good (terms). 彼女の誕生パーディ以来、ジュディスと私はいい関係だ。 (18)The people who watch a sporting event without taking part are called (spectators). 参加せずにスポーツイベントを見る人たちは、観客と呼ばれる。 (19)Someone being served in a shop is called (a customer). お店でサービスを受ける人は顧客と呼ばれる。 (20)A (fare) is the money that you pay for a journey made, for example, by bus, train, or taxi. 運賃は、例えば、バス、電車、タクシーでの移動にあなたが払うお金です。 (21)The word "(tax)" means money to be paid by people or a business to a government for public purposes. 「税金」と言う語は、公共目的で政府に対して人々や企業によって支払われるお金を意味します。 (22)A (victim) is someone who has been hurt or killed in an accident or during a crime. 犠牲者とは事故または犯罪で負傷したり死んだりした人です。 (23)(Physics) is the scientific study of forces such as heat, light, and sound, and the way they affect objects. 物理学とは、熱、光、音の様な力とそれらが物体にどのような影響を及ぼすかについての科学的研究です。 間違いを見つけて、直してください! (1)I wonder if anyone can give me good [advices→advice] about how to improve my English. 誰か私に英語を上達させる方法について良いアドバイスをくれるかしら。 (2)Up-to-date compurters are capable of storing millions of pieces of [informations→information]. 最新型のコンピュータは、何百万もの情報を蓄積しておくことができる。 (3)The new piece of [furnitures→furniture] looks good in the lobby. その新しい家具はロビーでよく見える。 並べ替えてください!! (1)わが家族は向かい側の隣人とすぐに仲良しになりました。 Soon (the road / family / made / neighbors / our / friends / acroos / the / with). Soon our family made friends with the neighbors across the road. (2)Betty has been (with / on / mary / since / terms / had) they were college students. Betty has been on bad terms with Mary since they were college students. 大学生のころからベティはメアリーと仲が良くない。

gumi1925
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました☆ 説明もしてくださって、とても分かりやすかったです!! ありがとうございました(*・ω・*)

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.です。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q7094004.html の和訳の最初の2文がコピペしそこなったようです。 すでにBAをいただいて、締め切られているのでこちらに貼り付けます。 失礼しました。 <脱落した訳文> アメリカと日本で人々がするスポーツは、とてもよく似る傾向があります。 しかし、これらのスポーツが各々の社会でされる方法は、両方の文化を反映する違いを示します。

gumi1925
質問者

お礼

わざわざありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題教えてください!

和訳 1 When she married a solicitor, she looked down on the office girls she had worked with. 2 A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. ()に注意して和訳 1 The journey, which I remember well, was very pleasant. I made friends with many people on the train. One lady gave me a box of shells. My father made holes in these (so that) I (could) string them, and for a long time they kept me happy and con-tented. 2 The understanding of infectious disease is entirely (due to) scientific advance. So is our understanding of earthquakes and storms : if we can not control them, we at least do not have to fear them as evidence of God's anger. 英訳 か彼女のことは話に聞いてはいるが、実際には知らない。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 日本の財政問題について英作文を作ってみました。

Japan is confronted with which is financial crisis problem. First, it problem is gradually increase the amount of the national debt. Now amount of the national debt is about 9 hundred trillion yen. Japanese national debt is increase in about one million yen in one minute. There are about sixteen million to a household. Greece finance was fell through but even Japanese economy is on the verge of collapse about to fall apart. If gradually more increase the amount of the national debt, Japanese economy is no doubt end in failure. Secondly, it problem is member of the Diet, which have too many member of the Diets and a member of the Diet’s too high salary. Number of Japanese member of the Diet is about 7 hundred thirty two people. It is felt that there are a lot of numbers of member of the Diet members in Japan even if it sees worldwide or it sees personally and objectively. There are a lot of numbers of member of the Diet members for the population. There is sleeping Diet member when member of the Diet is held and the discussion is done. The salary paid to such an assembly member is indeed useless money. No impossible problem this, and exist. Such Diet member doesn't have the qualification who is the assembly member and not have the qualification that receives one's salary either. Eyes of the society do not permit it though it is permitted to keep getting a position a private company in the law. The people who receive a large sum of retirement allowance in getting a position a private company and run away are like stealing money in the country and money of the independent administrative agency. Many politicians spend money in the country and meal and the amusement. Actually, eyes of the society won't permit it of course though it is permitted in the law. This can easily spend money in the country only because it writes the purpose to spend money on the document at random. For Diet members in Japan, Shinkansen is the unlimited rides. This is also indeed strange. Thirdly, it problem is waste of the provinces, it is putting out. The provinces have received the aid money from the country every year. The aid money can be used by making various fiscal programs. However, there is then putting out problem of brightness. It is money that is spent to construct the road and gotten. If the gotten subsidy is not exhausted, the subsidy is decreased from the age of entertainment. Therefore, the subsidy is tried even if it exhausts it by unnecessary construction. This road works concentrate in February from November. Fourth, it problem is Tohoku earthquake. Economic shock due to the Tohoku earthquake is very large. The economy of Japan and industry do not operate and cannot be restarted. The nuclear plant has destroyed it. The trust of Tokyo Electric Power Company swings by the influence, and the credibility to Japanese businesses and the stock has weakened. The economy of Japan will not recover at a dash. Japan will recover slowly. These four problems are truly terrible and make financial crisis in Japan. 添削をお願いします!文法語法のミスなど教えていただければと思います。

• 翻訳の希望

英文の和訳をしていただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分はないと想像しますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします Neptune was in your second house. The soul mate will romanticize money and wealth. The grandeur and decadence of the rich. He may give you beautiful presents and make rich romantic gestures, regardless of whether he has money or not. For wealth is part of his souls dream. He will emulate wealth and the lives of those better off than him. But there is danger of yearning for love and finding no fulfillments for Neptune can bring grand illusions. For him a dream of great wealth and luxury, love in a luxurious setting is difficult to substantiate. When the ghost of poverty or debt creeps through. This aspect brings a kind of spiritual love that is rare. But the future or final outcome of the relationship may depend on money, or on having a lifestyle and romance that has the illusion and refinement of the rich.

• 英文(数学?)の問題がわかりません

The anticipated income from an investment is $40000 per year for the first 5 years and $30000 per year for the remaining 5 years of life. The desired rate of return on the investment is 12 percent. The salvage value at the end of 10 years is expected to be 20 percent of the first cost. Determine the first cost that will result in the 12 percent return. Ans.:$219,700 考え方と途中式をお願い致します。

• 日本語にお願いします★

Or my other friend jazz what time would be good we will be boyfriend and girlfriend next weekend and meet me and my friend jazz at 7plex is 4:30 a good time to go to mihama next week friday with my friend jazz Is 4:30 a good time to hang out on Friday next week meet me and my friend in 7plex or mister donut in jusco bring money ↑ これ日本語にお願いします!!

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の文章を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? ここは定型文ではないと思いますが、 抽象的な章かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Dragon in your chart shows a permanent union. But the crisis when it comes will be dire and connected with money. If you have spent the past in poverty the future will be in comparative wealth, and visa versa. This area of your life will undergo a severe reversal in the years of marriage or living together. If in the past you have been financially inadequate and dependant on others, the role will gradually but harshly be reversed, There is a decline and you will end up the provider, with heavy responsibilities and others not pulling their weight It will in the end or later years seem to be you who is the breadwinner, or who is learning to be self sufficient. The karma of the relationship will gradually force you to be the one who has either to work, or who has to find strength to manage the money and make the husband work harder. It is a relationship for life maybe, but not an income for life.

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

和訳をお願いいたします。  With the following letter I propose to your kind attention the possibility of reviewing the material for a promotional project for your brand, specifical for baceball. The project has been conceived to promote the visibility of your brand in the current, crytical time for the world's economy. Therefore, a major attention has been put into minimizing the costs. The aim of this project is to deliver the brand wordwive with a budget of less than 2.000.000 Japanese Yen. In order to consent a quick evaluation, the project is summarized in an Executive Summary and in a demo video (about 2 minutes long). しっかりとしたビジネス文書に仕上げたいのですが、なかなか上手くいきません。。 よろしくお願いいたします!

• 和訳を教えていただけますか?

次の長文の和訳を教えていただけますか? So it isthat the country is getting less and less peaceful , at least on sunny week-ends in the warm season of the year. The towns are emptied, and the country hums with acitvity, particularly around main roads and beauty spots. In the past this was not the case. For although the Englishman had always been a lover of the country, it is only in recent times that he has had the leisure with a longer week-end and the means with a family car to satisfy his love. But now such is the intersity with which he is pursuing his love , that the is killing the country with too much kindness. The result is only to transfer the noise and bustle of the town to the country every week-end. 長い文章ですが、よろしくお願いします

• 至急翻訳お願いします。

Taxation differs from country to country. For example,in the United States and Japan, a tax on cigarettes and alcohol is an important way for the government to get money. This is sometimes called a "sintax."In other words, by doing something bad, you do something good: You give money to the government. Yet in Russia, there is almost no tax on,tobacco or alcohol.

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)After a long discussion,he finally changed his(    ). Would you(    ) opening the window? (2)Athletes should have the spirits of fair(    ). He will(    ) an important part in the next movie. (3)I (    )my favorite umbrella on the train. You can see our school on your(    ). (4)She washes her(    ) before she has breakfast. We(    ) a lot of problems in our lives. (5)He used to have a house in the country ,but now he(    ) in Tokyo. Ten(    ) were lost in the car accident. (6)In the United States,the school year begins in the(    ). Be careful not to(    ) asleep in class. (7)May I(    ) this shirt on? I’m going to(    ) to solve this problem. (8)I asked the policeman for advice about where to (    )my car in this area. That(    ) is famous for its cherry blossoms and is also popular with touriats. (9)Are you (    )their plan or against it? I bought this book(    ) five hundred yen. (10)Five gives (    )and heat. The girl came in with a(    ) step.