• ベストアンサー

製品を輸入後、最終製品に加工後、梱包と保管を行う

質問事項 こんにちは。 A社は中間製品を輸入して最終製品に加工後、梱包と保管を行なうとする。 と表現したいのですが、きれいにまとまりません。 The company shall import intermediates and manufacture them into finished products. It also package the finished products and storage them. かなりぎこちない表現になっていると思うのですが、まとまりの良い表現方法があったら教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Conan2011
  • ベストアンサー率61% (13/21)
回答No.1

A, B, and Cのように時系列で表現してはだめですか? The company shall import intermidiate products, manufacture them into finished products, and then pack and store them.

007figure
質問者

お礼

ご回答いただきまして、ありがとうございました。ご指摘いただいたように時系列で記載することとしました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文契約書 和訳

英文契約書の勉強をしています。 以下の文章の和訳をお願いできませんか? 取引条件の項目になります。 特に the accepted order shall constitute and individual sale and contract 以降が良く分かりません。 また with respect to PRODUCTS so ordered とありますが、ここの so はどのようなことを指しているのでしょうか? No order shall bind on "Company A" unless and until finally confirmed and accepted by "Company A" in wrinting. Upon acceptance by "Company A", the accepted order shall constitute and individual sale and contract with respect to PRODUCTS so ordered under the terms and conditions provided in this Agreement.

• 契約文書の翻訳です

以下の文章の、"that...proper"で括っているところの意味しているところが分かりません。御教授頂けると有り難いです。一文がとても長いのですが、前後内容把握のため、全て載せました。 また、疑問箇所までの大体の訳も載せました。 The Company shall arrange for freight and insurance coverage on Products, at the Distributor's request and cost, of the type and in the amounts specified by the Distributor, or, if unspecified, "that which in the Company's judgement may be proper," and the Distributor shall reumburse the Company for its actual cost for such coverage. 訳「甲(Company)は、乙(Distributor)の依頼に従い、乙の費用負担にて、乙より指定された種類及び金額で、製品の輸送、保険の手配を行い、指定のない場合は、"???"」 以上、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語で自己紹介!添削して下さい

この度メーカーの研修アメリカに行くことになりました。突然、その中で英語で自己紹介のスピーチをしなくてはならなくなりとても困っています。一応原稿を作ってみたのですが・・・どなたか添削してください。お願いします。 Hello everyone, First of all, I appreciate for making this opportunity. Let me know that How to manufacture the 製品 and what is the American factory and so on this chance. And I decided leaning English from now. My name is *** and I come from yamanashi Japan. I’m working for 自分の会社名 sales office. I’ve joined this company for 17 years. Our company has been selling manly Electric Measuring Instrument as an agent manufacture. Such as 相手の会社名 co. My main users are *** *** and ***. We are going to develop our business relationship between user and manufacture. Thank you very mach.

• Themについて

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか? We have hired Digitrao for several projects over the past two years, and we plan to work with them again. We are an advertising company that specializes in television and Web media, Digitrao has developed animated segments for our television and Web commercials. ①work with them againとthemが使われていますがなぜでしょうか? これは会社名Digitraoを指しているのでitになると思いますが、どうしてthemなのでしょうか? この文章で私たちの会社は We are an advertising companyと表され、三人称単数のsがspecializeについています。 また、Digitrao has developedと表現もあり、明らかにDigitraoが三人称単数とわかります。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• 英文の構造を教えてください。

以下の1文なのですが、主語と述語、どの部分がどの部分を修飾しているかなど、 文の構造を教えてください。 The Purchasers to the intent that this covenant shall bind so far as may be property hereby assured into whosesoever hands the same may add to the intent likewise that this covenant may ensure for the benefit of and be annexed immediately after execution of this Deed may remain vested in the Vendor and the Company or either of them and to each and every part of such land taken separately HEREBY COVENANT jointly and severally with the Vendor and as a separate covenant with the company that the Purchasers and their successors in title will at all times hereafter observe and perform the covenants and conditions on the part of the Purchasers contained and set forth in the Second Schedule hereunder written.

• 英作しましたが修正お願いします

1.貴社は並行輸入や貴社の製品が第三者によって日本にはいってこないようその排除にたいしての情報提供などのできる限りの努力をする。 you shall cooperates as much as possible as the reporting for information to remove parallel imports and to prevent imports of your products into Japan by third parties. 2.アフターケア(よく買ったあとアフターといいますが) after-care でいいのですか? 3.貴社が商品名において、過去我社が使用していたものに関して 重要視するものを使用しない you shall not use the name which we regard it as important, which we used in the past when you names the products. 4.我社は上記ミスをしないよう努力をするが不可抗力の 場合は責任をおえない。書面で貴社に提出します we shall make effort not to make a mistake the above. we shall not teke responsibility when inevitability is caused.we shall submit the details by writing to you.

• 翻訳トライアルの問題

とある翻訳のトライアルを受けました。 結果は、残念ながら後半の意味がとれていないので不合格というものでした。 もうずいぶん前のことになりますが、 未だに、どこが間違っていたのかが分かりません。 気になって仕方がないので、 どなたか、契約書の翻訳にお詳しい方、 (またはそうでなくても、) 間違っているところを教えていただけないでしょうか? 因みに、課題文はこれだけで、前後はありませんでした。 (課題文) The Company shall have no further Support Service obligations with respect to CUSTOMER for the Products on and after the Anniversary Date(s) of the Products, except that The Company agrees to cooperate with The Partner and ensure a smooth transition to The Partner of any open Support Service matters relating to CUSTOMER which arose prior to the Anniversary Date(s); (わたしの訳) 本会社は、本製品の契約応当日以降、顧客に対し本製品のためのサポートサービスの義務を負わないものとする。ただし、本会社は本パートナーと協力して、契約応当日以前に生じて未だ終了していない、顧客に対するサポートサービス案件についてはいかなるものも本パートナーへ円滑、確実に移管することに同意する。

• 和訳でわからないところがあります!

We now have microbes that can take toxic substances in contaminated soil or sludge-including organic solvents and industrial oils-and convert them into harmless by-products. 【私達は今や、汚染された有機溶剤や産業オイルを含む土や泥に含まれる有毒な物質を無害な生成物にする微生物を所有している。】 一応上記のように訳しましたがまちっがている箇所を教えてください。 後Can take ~and convertに続く部分が文法的によくわかりません。 なぜbyとproductsの間に-があるのでしょうか? 教えてください、お願いします。

• 契約書に関する和訳

いつも御世話になっています。 以下、添削よろしくお願い致します。 (1)Termination shall become effective no sooner than 90 days since the date of the written notice. 【訳】契約の解除は書面による通知が90日以前に 行われるや否や有効であるものとする。 (2)Excluding items for the exclusive purposes of promoting A company's brand name products. 【訳】A社のブランド製品を宣伝するという排他的な目的で 製品を除外する。 (3)Futhermore, B company agrees to not disclose any trade secrets of A company including, but not limited to, product pricing and manufacturing techniques. 【訳】更にB社は製品の価格設定や製造技術を含み、 ただしその限りではない、いかなるAXLの企業秘密も もらさないことに同意することとする。 ★特に"but not limited to"をどのように挿入すればきれいな 訳になるでしょうか。