• ベストアンサー

英訳と和訳

1 その製品の開発において、私たちは多くの困難に直面した。 2 The study which is being conducted on this project is extremely important. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. In developing the product we faced many difficulties. 2.   この企画に使われた研究は極めて重要である。

tadanoball
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 和訳ができなかったので助かりらした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳英訳について

1.その製品の開発において、私たちは多くの困難に直面した。 2.The study which is being conducted on this project is extremely important. 以上の2文の英訳と和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳の添削をお願いします!!

英文の和訳の添削をお願いしますm(__)m 1. The agency proposed a ban on saccharin, which met with enough public resistance that Congress passed a law protecting the sweetener's place on the market until more studies could be conducted. 責任者はサッカリンの禁止令を提案したが、それは国会で、より多くの調査が実施されるまで甘味料の市場での居場所を守る法律をするという大衆の抵抗を受けた。 2. The high concentrations of sweetener altered the composition of the rats' urine and coused latent carcinogens, which would have been flushed from the system, to become active. 甘味料の高い集中は、ラットの尿の構成を部分的に変え、潜在的な発ガンの原因となるが、それは活動的になるために系から流し出されているのかもしれない。 めちゃくちゃな訳かもしれませんが、どうぞよろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 和訳お願いします

1.It has been hard to concentrate on my studies lately because a road is being built in front of my house.

• 和訳

和訳例をお願い致します。  I can understand when a boss is telling an employee what to do on the job or someone is giving a report at a company meeting. “Official” talk is very important; however, it is only a small part of talking. As much as 80 percent od the talk in the workplace and about 90 percent of the talk in restaurants or coffee shops is not really important in terms of what is said. That is to say, the information carried by the word inot very important. Such talk is often carried “small talk,” which is not essential to the conversation. Rather, taking itself is very important for the participants. Let me explain.   Suppose that two college friends are sitting in the university cafeteria. One student tells the other that her sister went on a date and her boyfriend had forgotten his wallet so she had to pay for dinner. The two friends laugh at the story. The story has no real meaning. It's just a chance for the friends to be together and have a laugh. Any story would do. The information contained in the story is not important. Telling a story to the friend is important in order to build and maintain the relationship between those two people. Sharing is the purpose of the talk.  On the other hand, think about a teacher telling students that they have to read Page 27 in their textbook and answer the questions for homework. In this case, the information is important. The telling is not as important. It does not change the relationship between the teacher and the students. What is important is not the telling but the information itself. In fact, the same information could be communicated by writing it on the board or by one student telling another who was absent or asleep in class. Who, when, and where are not important in this case.   What was said is the only thing that is important.  The case of the two students in the cafeteria is the opposite. Who said it, in this case the friend, is very important. Where and when are probably important too. But what was said doesn't matter. Any funny or interesting story would be okay as long as the two friends enjoy the story together. 以上になります。 スペルミス等がみられましたら、ご指摘お願いします。

• 英語の和訳

1:He looked a little too pleased with his success. 2:It was disappointing that so few people showed up. 3:I am convinced that hewill pass the entrance examination. 4:There was a road leading to the town on the other side of the river. 5:This is an important notice. The people concerned should study it carefully. 訳をお願いします

• 英訳について

中古のカメラを購入したいのですが、日本語訳がいまいちよく分かりません。翻訳していただける方はいらっしゃいませんか?特に「pretty good」という表現がいい意味なのか悪い意味なのか判断に迷っています。 This camera was CLA'd earlier in the year and works great. The lens is clear with no mold or fungus, the aperture blades are oil free and the light meter works, but is off from 1/2 to 1 stop which is pretty good being as old as it is. The self timer works as well. Cosmetically I would rate this an 8.5 out of 10.

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

・Having so many different and confusing aspects that it is difficult to understand. ・Being extremely important in the success or failure of something. ・The fact of being more powerful or successful than others.

• 英訳添削お願いします

問題1) 出身大学よりもそこで学ぶ内容の方がはるかに重要だ。 僕の回答:What you learned at university is much more important than from which university you graduated. 模範解答:What you study at college is much more important than which college you study at. 問題2) 彼に関して最も印象的だったのは、彼がいつも微笑みを絶やさないということだった。 僕の回答:What the most impressed me about him was he always smiled. 模範解答:What impressed me most about him was that he always smiled. 宜しくお願いします。

• whichについて

The lease on this apartment is up in a month, after which I suspect the rent will go up. の文でwhichはThe lease on this apartment is up in a month の代名詞ぽいのですが、それならthatでよさそうなのですが、なぜwhichをここで使っているのでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

The four energies that come together in this cross are desire, commitment, channeled energy to achieve with an expressionistic style. Two of the energies carry a theme of mutation so it is highly likely that what is being spread is new or a new look on an old idea.