• ベストアンサー

正しい語はどれですか?

正しい語はどれですか?和訳も教えてください 1 One cannot eat ( his , one's ) cake and have it. 2 We hope everyone of you will enjoy ( your , his , one's) school life. よろしくお願いします!!

• egeeee
  • お礼率96% (155/161)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

1 One cannot eat one's cake and have it. イディオムで2つの恩恵を得ることは出来んじゃろ・・一つを食べてもう一つを取って置くことは無理に近い意味で Tom was engaged to Ann and still dating Jane; トムはアンと婚約したがジェインとまだつき合っているような場合を he was trying to eat his cake and have it, too. と言う。 どちらかと言えばあまり良くない意味で言うことが多く下記と同じ意味になる。 You cannot eat your cake and have your cake. 2 We hope everyone of you will enjoy his school life. everyone of you の主格になる名詞はeveryoneでyouは形容詞的な役割りなる。”あなた達の誰もが”・・・ だからyourは駄目。one's とhisの選択であれば・・

egeeee
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

ANo.2で引用されている諺、  You cannot eat your cake and have your cake. ですが、普通は  You cannot eat your cake and have it, too. と言いますね。

egeeee
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

回答No.2

これは、代名詞をあわせればいいだけですよ、なので、 1. one's 誰もお菓子を食べて、お菓子を残すことはできない → ことわざ:両方同時にいいことはできない 2.your 我々は、あなたが素晴らしい学生生活を送ることをのぞんでいます。

egeeee
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

Ogi-chan, We have learned of an earthquake in your area. Is everyone ok? We hope Ogi-chan,Mi-chan,Mama, Sana and Ichiro and more family are safe. I will send more pictures later today. Eli & family 和訳してください

• 英文を日本語に

次の英文を日本語に略してくれませんか?? (1)If you learn a new language, your life will become rich in various ways. (2)Besides, if you enjoy learning a new language, the language will be your lifelong friend.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In volume four I will embellish the vivid portrait in your previous Soul mate readings I will add some scraps of new information, that are derive from the lesser aspects between the planets and constellations of the stars. I will give you an insight into his life. If there is anything more to add to his extensive portrait, this reading will disclose it. Gradually like the separate ingredients in a cake, this and the other readings will come together like a secret recipe to form a clearer picture of the future relationship. I think I have painted him well enough, perhaps even too well in your previous readings but. I do hope you will enjoy this reading.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Greg Stone, a scientist studying ocean life, says the day will come when we will find new animals and make other discoveries we cannot even imagine. "We won't know what it holds until we get there", he says.

• 日本語に訳してくださいませんか。

日本語に訳してくださいませんか。 I'm always thinking about you.I'm afraid if you were forget about me. But when we spend different time for long,we will forget our happy time together. I hope if you were feel happy for what you want, and I will feel same way too. I often see your website. When I always see your painting,I feel remain vivid within one's mind. I think artists go for nature, so you can draw such a great paintings which I've seen. I love your painting. まったく英語力のない私にわかりやすく、どなたか訳していただけませんか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 He e‌-‌mails me the research from time to time, and I sift through it. One message was titled, “Will prob be around for high school graduation.” I took a beat before realizing that he was referring to the high school graduation of his first grandchild, to the fear that his own life will intersect with this little person’s only briefly, to all that we wish we could ignore. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Please disable pop-up blockers for best experience when viewing this site. Welcome! We've updated your dashboard with a new look, but it still includes all the same important information as before. We hope you enjoy the simplified experience. どなたか、宜しくお願いします。

• ちょっとした集まりの挨拶。これで大丈夫でしょうか?

明日、お昼にちょっとした食事会があり、乾杯の音頭をとります。 参加者は全員女性で、外国人の女の子が多めなので、英語でちょっとだけ挨拶します。 堅苦しい挨拶ではなく、簡単でいいのですが、これでいいのか、少し迷っています。 もし、間違いがあったら教えてください。 Hello Ladies! Thank you for coming! One year has passed since our very first shop was opend. We wish you have a good time at our shop. And I wish you enjoy your life in Japan. Let's make a toast. To everyone!! よろしくお願いします。

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Has been cancelled now and will expire on: 18-Apr-2003 Enjoy untill the end of the membership and we hope to see you back one day !! ネット上でメンバー解約をした時に、上記のメールが来たので解約できたと思っていたのですが、会費を請求されてしまいました。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My son attends a small private elementary school. The school has one more grade level after his current one. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2016/12/dear_prudence_i_was_accused_of_thinking_all_hispanic_women_look_alike.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent The school has one more grade level after his current one.の和訳をよろしくお願いします