Robbie and Garyの再結成について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Robbie and Garyの再結成についての記事です。
  • Robbie (Williams)がバンド「TAKE THAT」を脱退した後、再結成に関する噂が出ました。
  • 再結成はまず1年間限定で行われることになりました。ツアーのストレスが大きくなれば、終わりが見えるので安心です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳のわからないところお願いします。

Robbie and Gary had done their fair share of slagging each other off in the past. It was decided that the reunion would be for one year to begin with: that at least meant that there was an end in sight should the stresses of touring together prove too much. *Robbie (Williams) がバンド "TAKE THAT"を脱退したあとに噂された再結成の記事。 GaryはTAKE THATのメンバーです。 that at leastの後の構文がさっぱり分かりません。どれが主語で述語でしょう? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

that at least meant「少なくとも(次のことを)意味した that there was an end in sight should the stresses of touring together prove too much. 1。主語: 最初の:のすぐあとの that 「それは」  =  1年間の期限付きということは 2。述語: meant 「~を意味した」 3。 動詞の補語: that there was an end in sight 「終わりが見えること」 4。副詞節   should the stresses of touring together prove too much.「もし一緒に旅行すストレスが大きすぎるということになっても」 5。訳     ロビーとギャリーは、これまでお互い殴り合いもしたことがある。          和解の手始めとして(=試験的に)1年間一緒に住む事になった、言い換えれば、もし一緒に旅行するストレスが大きすぎるということになっても、終わりに出来る、(=無限に一緒にいる訳ではない)ということを意味した。     slug は、下記のように「強打する」と言う意味です。     http://eow.alc.co.jp/slug/UTF-8/

arigato0
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。should以下は副施設だったんですね。謎が解けました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の分からないところお願いします。

Gary was clear about what had caused the problems-that Robbie was turning up at rehearsals clearly the worse for wear. "At one point in the dance sequence, Robbie had to throw Jason backwards, and you are thinking that, if Robbie's not up to that, Jason could break his neck." he said. *Gary, Robbie, Jason=ロックバンド、テイクザットのメンバー Garyは何が問題を引き起こしたかについて良く分かっていた。 Robbieはリハーサルに明らかに酔っ払って姿を現していた。 「ダンスの動きの中で、Robbieは?????? もしRobbieがそうしなかったら、Jasonは 首の骨を折っていただろう」と彼は言った。 Robbie had to throw Jason backwards, and you are thinking that, のところが分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• Gary Barlowのその後

かつてTake Thatというボーイズグループに在籍していた Gary Barlowという人をご存知ですか? 解散してからソロとして二枚のアルバムを出したのですが、 それ以来、まったく話題に出てきません。 私的には、その二枚とも素晴らしいアルバムだと思っているし、 彼はとても良いアーティストだと思っているのですが。 同じくTake ThatのメンバーだったRobbie Williamsは頑張ってて、 最近も新しいアルバムを出したばかりだというのに、 彼はどこで何をしているのでしょう。 何か知っている方、情報を提供してください。

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

占いの文章です。 どなたか、翻訳お願いしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。 There is often a hasty relationship or engagement with this aspects that leads later on in life to sudden stress and separation. Then reunion. Uranus brings excitement at the meeting, hasty. It was in the past unexpected or in some ways against the odds. The sort of relationship where the fascination always remains and the relationship never becomes common place.

• 翻訳をお願いします

EUの通貨統合がうまく機能していないので、 アメリカの投資家がイラついている、というのが英文の趣旨です。 (1)The economic crisis has revealed the reluctance of those least affected to bail out the hardest hit. ★of those least affected to ~の英文構造を詳しく教えてください (2)So much for the convergence monetary union was meant to bring よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There's been a lot of times though in the band situation where there's been some deep wounds. Like that press conference they put together in 1996, after canceling three shows. The same stuff was going on with certain members of the band, that I was doing at that time. That was that time, I'm not making an excuse for it, it was a horrible time in my life. As well there were a lot of great things going on in my life, but that part of it was miserable. But I don't think at all that there needed to be a press conference to out me publicly, that was my own business.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

"Mr. H", a British agent in Mexico, bribed an employee of the commercial telegraph company for a copy of the message. (Sir Thomas Hohler, then British ambassador in Mexico, claimed to have been "Mr. H", or at least involved with the interception, in his autobiography.) This ciphertext could be shown to the Americans without embarrassment. Moreover, the retransmission was enciphered using the older cipher 13040, so by mid-February the British had not only the complete text, but also the ability to release the telegram without revealing the extent to which the latest German codes had been broken—at worst, the Germans might have realized that the 13040 code had been compromised, but weighed against the possibility of United States entry into the war, that was a risk worth taking. Finally, since copies of the 13040 ciphertext would also have been deposited in the records of the American commercial telegraph, the British had the ability to prove the authenticity of the message to the United States government.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Just as the war was in the balance on the Western Front, so the fate of Luxembourg was see-sawing back and forth. It was clear to all that the good conduct of the Luxembourgish government, if fully receptive to the needs of the German military administrators, could guarantee Luxembourg's continued self-government, at least in the short-term. Eyschen was a familiar and overwhelmingly popular leader, and all factions put their utmost faith in his ability to steer Luxembourg through the diplomatic minefield that was occupation. On 4 August 1914, he expelled the French minister in Luxembourg at the request of the German minister, followed by the Belgian minister four days later and the Italian minister when his country entered the war. To the same end, Eyschen refused to speak ill of the German Zollverein, even though he had talked openly of exiting the customs union before the war began.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

They now move into their ‘Chester Hagarton’ era so to speak. But on the other hand, I think it's fantastic that the DeLeo brothers and Eric Kretz will continue to perform and make music together. When they fired Weiland in February, my greatest fear was that the ‘firing’ was just a parting shot at Weiland and that it was really just a split, and that the DeLeos and Kretz would pack it in and stick to producing. If that had happened and Scott Weiland's Purple at the Core touring was the only thing keeping the STP legacy alive, that would have been very troubling.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Musically speaking I was thinking about a song along the lines of 'Heart of Gold' by Neil Young, which is in the key of D-minor, the saddest key of all. Scott was thinking about the lyrics, and at that time in our lives we were struggling very much. What Scott was writing about was a real-life situation. Also about me, the thing about the gun. 'Creep' is a very demeaning word. It was one of those instances where we looked at ourselves, looked in the mirror. ※「Scott」は人物名であり、「Creep」は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland, who was about to launch a solo tour at the time of his dismissal, denied at first that he had been fired, saying that STONE TEMPLE PILOTS legally could not exist or use that name without all four members of the group in the lineup. He reiterated that view during an interview with a Nevada radio station, saying, "I started the band . . . there's things in place, like certain clauses that are in place that keep that from happening."