10時間寝ても眠い私!友達に約束を破られて…

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 今日の朝、9時に起きましたが、まだ眠かったです。
  • 友達のジムに電話しましたが、約束を忘れてしまっていました。
  • 彼は怒らず、私に対して自然な反応をしました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文

中学生です 以下の英文の間違いを厳しく見つけてくれたら嬉しいです 実際に自力で文を作るのが上達への近道かなと思ったので実践しました 時制とかめちゃくちゃだったらすいません(;ω;) 正直、the とかもどこに入れたらいいか分かりません! 長い文になりそうだったのでストーリーも変な所でとまっています; 全部の間違いを指摘するのが面倒だったら1か所でもいいので指摘お願いします! 逆になにか質問があれば答えます。 Today, I got up 9:00 a.m. I slept for ten hours, but I was still sleepy then. I called my friend, Jim as soon as I got up because I promised to call him yesterday, but I forgot. Even though I broke my promise with him, he wasn't angry at all. It's natural for me to get angry. But I said to him ''I'll call you on time when I'll promise you without fail.'' After that I ate breakfast. I laid butter on bread. I love butter the best of all flavors (?). I love milk, too because it goes well with bread. I had to go to school, but I'd rather stay home and take it easy. I went to school on foot in a hurry. I met Kate by chance then. She is smart, and cute as well. To be honest, I wanted to go to school right off, but her story was very long.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.3

補足読みました。 I called my friend Jim as soon as I got up, since I forgot to call him yesterday even though I promised him without fail that I would do so in time. ※without fail はなくてもいいです。 「起きてすぐに友達のジムに電話した。絶対時間通りに電話すると約束していたのに、昨日電話をするのを忘れてしまったから。」 原文から内容を読み取って書き換えましたが、意図した内容になっていなかったらごめんなさい(^^♪

pinklove000
質問者

お礼

なるほど(^^) 納得できました! 本当にありがとうございます!!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

全体的に良く書けているんじゃないでしょうか。 意味の分からないところは、ほとんどありませんでしたから、 もっと自信を持ってよいと思いますよ! 自然な感じに書き直してみましたので、参考にして下さいね。 I got up at nine o'clock this morning. I had slept for ten hours, but I was still sleepy. I called my friend, Jim, as soon as I got up, because I didn't call him yesterday as I had promised. Even though I broke my promise with him, he wasn't angry at all. Still, I promised him, "Next time, I'll call you at the agreed time without fail." Then, I had bread and butter for my breakfast. I prefer butter to jam (?). I like milk, too, because it goes well with bread. After breakfast, I had to go to school, though I wanted to stay home and relax. I was hurriedly walking to school when I ran into Kate. She is a smart, cute girl. But, she kept talking and talking, and I wanted to rush off to school, to be honest.

pinklove000
質問者

お礼

御丁寧に全文直していただきうれしいです! やっぱり人に自分の英文を理解してもらえるとうれしいですね(^^) (もちろん完璧ではありませんが;) もっと自身を持てるように勉強がんばります ありがとうございます!

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

とても良くできていますね。全体的に but を多用しているので、 although や though などを使うともっとスムーズになるかもしれません。 Today, I got up 9:00 a.m. Although I slept for ten hours, I was still sleepy. I called my friend Jim as soon as I got up, since I forgot to call him yesterday even though I promised him without fail that I would do so in time. It's natural that he would get mad in this case, but he wasn't angry at all. After that, I ate breakfast. I always eat bread with butter on it. I love butter. Its flavor is best. I love milk too because it goes well with bread. I rather wanted to stay home and relax but I had to go to school. On my walk to school, I met Kate by chance. She is smart and cute, but to be honest, I liked to walk in a hurry rather than listening to her story.

pinklove000
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!

pinklove000
質問者

補足

丁寧にありがとうございます!でも、 I called my friend Jim as soon as I got up, since I forgot to call him yesterday even though I promised him without fail that I would do so in time. この文だけが分かりにくいので訳だけでいいので教えてください!

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いいたしますっ。

YEs because I'm may not teach you anymore but I'll love to stay as your friend

• 英文が間違っています。教えてください

次の英文が間違っています。教えてください。お願いします。 1. I'd prefer to stay at home tonight to go to the chinema. 2. The guest got up to leave, but their host asked him not. 3. I only did it because I was made do it. 4. I can't afford buying such an expensive home. 5. How stupid for you to believe that man! よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 私は、貴女が2月に東京に行くと聞いてとても嬉しいです。あなたに会いたいです。 I’m very happy to hear that you’ll go to Tokyo on February. I’d like to meet you. しかし、残念ですが、仕事がとても忙しいので東京に行くことができません。本当にすみません。 But sorry, I can’t go to Tokyo because my work is very busy. I’m very sorry. すみませんが、私は、新宿に行ったことがないのでAホテルは、分かりません。 Sorry, I don’t know about A hotel because I don’t go to Shinjuku.

• 英語の長文の添削をお願い致します。

自分で「コメとパン」についての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。 Some people eat rice, the others eat bread in the morning. It often compares rice and bread. But it’s very difficult to compare rice and bread, because both rice and bread have some advantages and disadvantage. For my part, I think that rice is superior to bread. Because rice keeps you going longer than bread, when I eat rice in the morning, stomach has been full by noon. On the other hand, when I eat bread, I’m hungry about ten o’clock. However, bread has advantage. Bread is easy to set the table for breakfast. I just bake breakfast and can eat to place the butter on bread. But I have to wash into rice cooker. In the case of rice, because I have to prepare for a side dish, I take time.  In this case, both rice and bread have some advantages and disadvantage. But, I’m sure that rice is superior to bread for an office worker to work from morning, because rice keeps you going longer than bread.

• 次の英語の問題の解答をよろしくお願いします。

次の英語の問題の解答をよろしくお願いします。 [1]次の各文の( )内にand,so,but,or,forのうち適当なものを入れてください。 (1)Which do you like better,apples( )grapes? (2)I tried to be kind to the girl,( )she got angry with me. (3)Jack fell down,( )got hurt. (4)Kate( )Nancy were good friends while in college. (5)I sat up till late,( )I’m very sleepy now. (6)Hurry up,( )you’ll be in time for the last bus. (7)I know him very well,( )we went to the same senior high school.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・George could not resist practicing chopping on something with his new hatchet. ・George`s father loved him so much that he never got angry whatever George did. ・The story of George Washington is important to Americans mainly because of its moral message. ・Because of the story of George Washington, the cherry tree has a very important meaning for the Americans. ・The story of George Washington shows that children may well long for independence.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) I quarreled with my husband. I knew I was wrong. But I couldn’t apologize to him. Because I am obstinate. Tomorrow, he is gong to lead a group of students to Hokkaido for school excursion. So I’m little nervous. If I had apologized to him, I could have been happy.

• 次の英語の問題の解説解答をよろしくお願いします。

次の英語の問題の解説解答をよろしくお願いします。 [1]次の各文の( )内にand,so,but,or,forのうち適当なものを入れてください。 (1)Which do you like better,apples( )grapes? (2)I tried to be kind to the girl,( )she got angry with me. (3)Jack fell down,( )got hurt. (4)Kate( )Nancy were good friends while in college. (5)I sat up till late,( )I’m very sleepy now. (6)Hurry up,( )you’ll be in time for the last bus. (7)I know him very well,( )we went to the same senior high school.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I think my exams went pretty well. I feel more confident about the one I took on Monday, but either way I'll get my scores back by tomorrow よろしくお願いします。

• 助動詞の入った英文並び替え

次の6つの助動詞が入った並び替えの問題があります。自分なりに考えてみたのですが、もしおかしなところがあればご指摘御願いします。 1.外にだれもいたはずがない。   ( anybody / have / there / been / can't ) outside. →There can't have been anybody outside. 2.疲れた後には、働かないほうがよい。   You ( not / you've / after / had / tired / got / work / better ). →You had better not work you've got tired after. 3.私は1人で行くよりむしろここにいたい。   I ( here / than / would / alone / stay / rather / go ). →I would rather stay than go here alone. 4.彼は私のかばんを、まちがえて持っていったのかもしれない。   ( have / bag / may / by / he / taken / mistake / my ). →He may have taken mistake by my bag. 5.私はいくらあなたに感謝してもたりません。   I ( be / cannot / grateful / to / too ) you. →I cannot be too grateful to you. 6.なにしろ彼はすごく身勝手なやつだから、君が腹を立てるのも無理は無いよ。   He is indeed a very selfish fellow, so ( with / may / angry / well / be / him / you ). →He is indeed a very selfish fellow, so you may well be angry with him. 分かる方いらっしゃいましたら御願い致します。