大学の学生助成金と奨学金から来たメール、英訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 大学のStudent Financial Aid & Scholarshipsからのメールについて、助成金や奨学金の進学状況の見直しに関する変更があることが書かれています。この変更は高等教育法によって義務づけられており、ABC大学は資格を維持するためにこれに従います。
  • ABC大学は、連邦援助の目的で学業の進捗状況を見直す方法が2011年秋から変更されます。この変更は、修正された高等教育法(HERA)によって要請され、ABC大学はタイトルIV援助の提供資格を保持するためにこれに従うことになります。
  • ABC大学は、連邦援助のために学業の進展を見直す方法が2011年秋から変更されます。この変更は、修正された高等教育法(HERA)によって要請され、ABC大学はタイトルIV援助の提供資格を保持するためにこれに従う必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文への変換をお願いします。

こんにちは 大学の Student Financial Aid & Scholarships から来たメールの内容がきましたがうまく訳せないのでどなたか訳を教えて下さい。また、1行目に書かれているwayはどういう意味でしょうか? Effective fall 2011 the way ABC University reviews academic progress for federal aid purposes will change. The change is mandated by the Higher Education Act as Amended (HERA) and ABC University will comply in order to remain eligible to offer Title IV aid.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

2011年秋学期から、ABC大学が、連邦政府奨学援助希望者の学業進捗状況を査定する方法が変わります。この変更は HERA の規制に従ってタイトル4(奨学金の種類)を扱っている ABD 大学が実施するものです。     way は、「方法」です。

soudegesu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。g92

ABC Rail way wwould like to inform travelers that it will be adding extra passanger cars. The masure s in response to increased demand due to the recent heavy snow ,which is expected to continue for another 3 to 4 days. ,whichはThe masure~,までを指しているとの理解でよろしいでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いへの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Are you wondering how and where will you meet your future partner? There are always several different ways of meeting the same man. Keep that in mind, Fate tends to use the easiest way to bring your two paths together, like a river will find the easiest way to flow through rock to the sea, but sometimes your own decisions and actions help or hinder this path, and fate may have to readjust its pattern and plan in accordance with the changes you make in your future. In some peoples chart the way or place of meeting ones future life partner, is very fixed and definite, in others there is a lot of room for change, so I will just sketch the outline for in your chart it is not so decided yet..

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました。良く分かりません、翻訳お願いします。 i was just about to buy the item and when i am about to commit to buy its giving me the 21.95 shipping only option is there something wrong or a way to change that please let me know the auction is about to end and ill problably will not have the chance to buy it :(

• amend, correct, reviseなどの他動詞の使い方をアドバイスください

●changeですと、change ABC into XYZ(ABCをXYZに変化させる)のような用例が辞書に載っており、伴うべき前置詞も明記されています。 ●類似用法で、「ABCをXYZにamendする」、「ABCをXYZにcorrectする」、「ABCをXYZにreviseする」と表現したいのですが、辞書(例えば、ランダムハウス、OALD、Collins Cobuild)にはここでいうXYZに相当する語句を伴った用例がありません。伴うべき前置詞の表示もなく、「He amended / corrected / revised ABC.」のような例文だけです。 ●「ABCをXYZに~する」といいたい時、「He amended the word “a peole” to “a wooden pole”.」のようにすればよいと思うのですが、文法的な正しさの点で不安があります。 ●用例あるいは伴うべき前置詞が特に示されていないということは、文意に応じて適当な前置詞を自由に使ってよいと言うことなのでしょうか。アドバイスお願いします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

We are seeking hardworking individuals for exciting management opportunities with ABC Group. We will train you for eight weeks , four in the dinning room and four in the kitchen. We offer good compensation based on experience. Excellent customer service and communication skills are required. Qualified applicants must have a university degree in Management. At least 2-3 years of restaurant management experience preferred. Group has over 100 branches inside the US with 11 more branches to be opened this year. ABC has been a restaurant leader for 29 years and continues to grow.

• 英文を翻訳お願いします

In general, wine is made from grapes. Pass me the salt,please. He will be an Edison. I don't mind eating fast food three times a day. A human being is the only animal that is gifted with speech. He said that necessity is the mother of invention. This is the house where Shakespeare was born. Even if the sun were to rise in the west, I would never change my mind. The rescue worker grabbed the man by the hand. The knowledge of first aid is of great use. He was at a loss as to what to do. Mother went to see the school festival by train.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• 英文訳お願いします!!

I am very bad at reading Kanji still. The reason I can type in it, is my keyboard will take the romaji I put in, and change it to hiragana and from there into Kanji. That does sound like very easy English. I'd like to get a job doing that, however I don't think I'm able to to teach in Japan without a university degree. Which I don't have :(. Canada is very hot as well, although I prefer milder weather. It's quite warm where I live. I'm sorry if that is wrong. It was supposed to say "Do you practice sports?" 上記日本語に訳してください!!お願いします。あと、オススメの無料の翻訳サイトあればそれもお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• HSBCからの通知書について

先日、HSBCから以下のような通知書がとどきました。 翻訳サイトなどで訳してみるのですが、意味がよくわかりません。どなたか同様な通知書が届かれた方がいらっしゃいましたら内容について教えていただけませんか。 以下、通知書の内容 ”Re:Notice of changes to Investment Services Account Terms and Conditions. In line with the recent clarifications from our regulators, the standing authority from our customers to be renewed annually is no longer required for investment services inbolving a transfer of securities where such transfers are merely for administrative purposes and do not involve any change in beneficial ownership and the securities remain properly deposited or registered with the service provider. Accordingly, with effect from 1 April 2005, Clause 1 of the Terms and Conditions of your PowerVantafe Welcome Pack Section XI Investment Services Account will be amended to remove the requirement for an annual renewal of your standing authority to us as follows: "1. Authority The Bank is hereby appointed and authorised by the Customer on the terms set out below, as may be amended from time to time, to provide the Services. This Authority may be revoked at any time by the Customer pursuant to the Terms of Clause is of this section." ” よろしくお願いいたします。