• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳教えてください)

質問1の和訳について知りたい

medaka0628の回答

回答No.2

日本語に訳したときに不自然じゃないように和訳してあるんだと思います。なので直訳を載せます。 Should I tip more for really good service?  訳は本当に良いサービスを受けたらチップ(レストランで払う)を多くあげるべき?です。 それにチップというのはサービスを受けた後、最後のお会計の時に一緒に置いてくるものなので、「よりよいサービスをしてもらう為には金額を増やせばよいのですか?」前払いではないです。 Should it be so dark in here? 訳はここはこんなに暗いべきなの?です。 >また、上記の日本語訳が間違っているのであれば、正しく英訳するためにはどう英訳したら良いですか?教えてください。 単語の意味や使い方をちゃんと理解する事だと思います。

hachi1998
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The custom of tipping should return to its roots as an optional gift for excellent service rather than an amount that the customer feels obligated to provide to support underpaid waitstaff. -- Just a Tip for You Dear Just a Tip for You: I agree with you. I'd love to see that system change here in the United States. Here's hoping -- though I'm not holding my breath. Here's hoping -- though I'm not holding my breathの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

下記の英文を日本語に訳していただきたいです。 It looks really good! There is only one thing you need to correct. On the first page your wrote: I was nerves and I couldn’t speak properly. Please correct nerves to nervous

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I hope you know that $500.00 is the price you have listed!!! So I am REALLY trusting you!! I cannot afford to pay $500.00 for that razor! Also, should I buy the Tokyo razor or wait on it?

• 和訳お願いします!!!

When we arrived at my college, however, the thought came to me that the creature might still be in my apartment.【 For if I feared to see him again myself, I feared even more lest Clerval should see him.】 Begging my friend to wait a minute, I ran up the stairs and threw open the door. But nothing appeared. The apartment was empty. My heart rose and I could barely believe my good fortune. この【】の文章なのですが訳し方がよくわかりません。わかる方訳を教えてください!お願いします!!!ちなみに自分で訳した訳は もし私が再び彼を見るのを恐れたら、私が彼を見るのを恐れるということ以上に Clerval が彼を見やしないかということを恐れた。

• 和訳をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m

また友だちからのメールです。 これは日本語で書かれたオススメの本はないか聞かれているのでしょうか?? what book would you recommend for japanese? You probably have no idea, since i, myself, can't even list books for learning spanish, but its good to ask

• 和訳をお願いします。

I liked the 3M Frameworks FB page! And I love reading your blog – you really do inspire me to do more DIY, instead of looking for items in a store. Keep up the great work!

• フランス語のテキストの和訳本について

以前習っていたフランス語をもう一度勉強しようと思って、ASSiMiL社のテキストとCDを買いました。しかし、これには日本語訳が載っていません。(英訳は載っています)どこで手に入れたらよいでしょうか。教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします

英語のやりとりなんですが、会話して成立してますか?また、このやりとりで私は社交辞令ではなく、また会いたいと思っているんですが、相手の返事は社交辞令になってないでしょうか?英語を勉強中で調べて返事してるんですが、相手に失礼な事をいってないか不安で…わかる方いらっしゃいましたら、回答お願いします。 ☆が私で★がの返事です ☆Really thank you for four days. It was very fun. I should have had been able to speak more English. I am sorry to let you be tired! ★no. i am not tired. i just expect that we could talk more. so it is time to study English now ;) have nice trip ☆ok! While I wait for an airplane, I study!! l don't go to back japan! so,Can we meet again? ★Yes we could still use tango to talk ☆Sleep well today see you again! ★See you take care

• 和訳お願いします

Good to chat! Everything will work out well for you I'm sure. Btw, look up lone pine sanctuary in Brisbane, maybe they have jobs ? 日本語にお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、 よろしくお願いします I'm very flattered to know that you think like that for me?️! My friends & sisters are really very kind to me! I'm just returning those kindness to them by being a good friend & co-workers also ! And Im so happy that you feel their concern it for me.?️ Actually some of them started to practice for the showtime even I'm not present! They really looking forward for my fast recovery . Once again...thank you! よろしくお願いします