• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をお願いします。

I liked the 3M Frameworks FB page! And I love reading your blog – you really do inspire me to do more DIY, instead of looking for items in a store. Keep up the great work!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数54
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

3M Frameworks のフェイスブックに「いいね!」したよ!あなたのブログを見るのが好き!あなたのブログを見ると、店で物を品定めをするんじゃなくて、自分で物を作ろうかな(DIY)っていうやる気をもらえるよ!これからも期待してます! こんな内容ですね。私もDIY好きです。( ^O^)ノ

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Do you also have a long weekend because of the national holiday or do you need to work? Yesterday I went to my home town Brugge (see picture) to meet a few old classmates. One of them Samuel went to study in Boston after he finished university in Belgium. After his studies in Boston he moved to California and is now living there with his wife (she's from Alaska). So when Samuel comes back to Belgium many of my old friends come together to meet him. It's nice to meet my old friends again. I checked with my boss when I could take holiday and he would prefer that I take holiday in January ... but I'm not sure if that's the best time for you? The only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is the weather. It might get quite cold in December, January, February. Don't worry ... if would be cold, I would be there to keep you warm :) Later this year I might come to Japan again ... but as usual I don't know in advance if and when I would be going. If I would come to Japan I hope we can meet again. This time I will come closer to you instead that you come to Osaka ... unless you really like to see Osaka again :)

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Oh I quickly show you what I normally eat for breakfast ... muesli with yogurt. It's not what Belgian people usually eat. Normally people eat bread with jam or choco paste or ... ha something very new and very Belgian speculoos paste Do you know viennoiserie? That's what people would have for breakfast on Sunday (or at least when I was young we had this every Sunday). Before I go to work I need to pass by the super market and I can take some pictures. But you probably know it ... in Japan you have many break shops. Ok we'll arrange a nice breakfast for you. Don't worry. Well done with your homework! I guess that we can do all the things you want ... but you made it very easy for me :) Just one thing ... the night view ... we don't have something as roppongi hills or Tokyo tower. We only have but it closes at 6 :( ... so maybe we'll only be able to see night views from Satomi-chan's height. Oh ... I keep forgetting ... ●cm right? Very cute ... I attached a picture of the oil you gave me. I really liked it. But I trust your taste. Actually I'm very happy that we enjoy the same things. Hair dryer ... see that's something I totally didn't realize I didn't have. I can imagine it must be very important to you :) I'll get one ... hotel ●● should be fully equipped ... haha 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I received the Pearl IV today and it is beautiful, but the film advance stop (which releases the shutter trigger to fire the shutter) is not working. The film advances freely through the numbers and so the shutter trigger remains locked. Do you know how I might be able to fix this problem? I don't want return the camera, but I will have to if I can't get the film advance to work properly so that the shutter trigger will work. I looked more closely at the shutter trigger mechanism and film advance connection that locks and unlocks the shutter trigger. I found a badly bent section in the connector rail between the film advance and the shutter trigger. It is bent in a way that prevents the shutter lock from sliding down to allow the shutter trigger to be depressed and fire the shutter. Without this being fixed, I can't use the camera. It does not look like something I can repair easily by myself and I do not want to force it and make it worse. I have attached a close up of the bent part. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask for a refund and return it. I looked at the problem again and It's clear that this piece was repaired before I got the camera and the repair was only temporary. When I opened it up, the film advance stop and multiple exposure protection mechanism did not work properly and it's because of this bent piece. It was probably out of alignment so the trigger pressed against the piece and each time the camera is closed, it bends a little more and gets worse until the trigger is completely stuck. The best repair that I could do is to bend the lower trigger lock tab enough so that the trigger can depress and fire the shutter. But, there is no way for me to fix the film advance stop and multiple exposure prevention, two key features of the Pearl IV. I will test the camera, but if I keep it I would like a partial refund because not all of the functions work properly. If you can not give a partial refund I will have to have to send the camera back for a full refund. I'm really sad about this. I did a test roll with the camera and because the film advance frame count mechanism is broken it is very hard to space the frames for each shot. I tried to advance to the proper spacing by just using the dial numbers, but that doesn't work well. I have attached a photo of the strip of test negatives where you can see overlapping frames. Because it is not functioning properly I would like to do one of the following:

• 和訳お願いします!!

和訳お願いします!!  Good manners and etiquette are important in our lives. Without them, our world becomes an uncomfortable place to live in. However, many people have little idea of what is the right thing to do or to say in some situations. After all, we get no formal education or training in manners or etiquette. Most of us learn our manners from family and friends while we are still children. Very often, the manners we learn when we are children become habits for the rest of our lives.  I have a friend whose name is Bill. He is an executive at an American company and recently came to Japan on business. While having dinner together, he told me about how his company had tried to find a top-level manager. After much searching and interviews by experts, the list of applicants for the job was narrowed to three persons. As the final test, they were invited to dinner in a famous restaurant. Judging from the ability and experience, the last person,Tom, seemed to be the best. However, he was not employed. During dinner, he made noise while having his soup. He kept talking when eating. And he used his finger to push the last small vegetable on his fork. Bill said, "Oh, poor Tom. What a pity!"  I told Bill that his company should have employed Tom and then trained him like in Japan and that many people in the world eat with their fingers. "Oh, really?" he answered. I was also thinking of telling Bill about a famous incident that took place about ten years ago. The U.S.President got sick at a formal dinner in Tokyo and dirtied the clothes of the person sitting beside him. I would have liked to ask Bill: if people with such bad manners can become President of America, then what is wrong when someone uses his finger to push the last green pea on his fork? However, I decided to keep my mouth shut. The reason? This would be a bad topic to talk about, especially when having dinner with a friend. よろしくお願いします 人´Д`*) * 和訳+αで、段落ごとに約50文字ぐらいで、要約してもらえると助かります (´∀`*)

• 次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 "Truth" is probably the greatest barrier to good communication. During an argument with a friend or your spouse you may have such a powerful conviction that you are right that you don't try to see the other person's point of view. Instead, you argue and try to force them to agree with you. This never works. You've probably noticed that the more you try to persuade the other person to agree with you, the more argumentative he or she becomes. This is because you're not really listening to their viewpoint. They believe their feelings are being ignored, and they'll argue louder and longer to try to get you to listen. You both end up feeling angry and frustrated.

• [Erroer] pylear2 tutorial

度々申し訳ありません。 cd pylearn2 python setup.py developの実行を行い、 running develop running egg_info writing requirements to pylearn2.egg-info/requires.txt writing pylearn2.egg-info/PKG-INFO writing top-level names to pylearn2.egg-info/top_level.txt writing dependency_links to pylearn2.egg-info/dependency_links.txt reading manifest file 'pylearn2.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in' writing manifest file 'pylearn2.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' running build_ext Creating /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pylearn2.egg-link (link to .) pylearn2 0.1dev is already the active version in easy-install.pth Installed /Users/k11053kk/pylearn2 Processing dependencies for pylearn2==0.1dev Searching for argparse==1.2.2 Best match: argparse 1.2.2 Processing argparse-1.2.2-py2.7.egg argparse 1.2.2 is already the active version in easy-install.pth Using /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/argparse-1.2.2-py2.7.egg Searching for PyYAML==3.11 Best match: PyYAML 3.11 Processing PyYAML-3.11-py2.7-macosx-10.6-intel.egg PyYAML 3.11 is already the active version in easy-install.pth Using /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PyYAML-3.11-py2.7-macosx-10.6-intel.egg Searching for Theano==0.6.0 Best match: Theano 0.6.0 Processing Theano-0.6.0-py2.7.egg Theano 0.6.0 is already the active version in easy-install.pth Installing theano-cache script to /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin Installing theano-nose script to /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin Installing theano-test script to /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin Using /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Theano-0.6.0-py2.7.egg Searching for numpy==1.7.2 Best match: numpy 1.7.2 Adding numpy 1.7.2 to easy-install.pth file Using /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages Searching for scipy==0.16.0.dev-3a00319 Best match: scipy 0.16.0.dev-3a00319 Adding scipy 0.16.0.dev-3a00319 to easy-install.pth file Using /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages Finished processing dependencies for pylearn2==0.1dev と、developは成功致しました。 しかし、 cd pylearn2/pylearn2/scripts/tutorials/grbm_smd/ python make_dataset.py の実行を行ったところ、 Traceback (most recent call last): File "make_dataset.py", line 27, in <module> train = cifar10.CIFAR10(which_set="train") File "/Users/aaa/pylearn2/pylearn2/datasets/cifar10.py", line 73, in __init__ data = CIFAR10._unpickle(fname) File "/Users/aaa/pylearn2/pylearn2/datasets/cifar10.py", line 244, in _unpickle fname = os.path.join(string_utils.preprocess('${PYLEARN2_DATA_PATH}'), File "/Users/aaa/pylearn2/pylearn2/utils/string_utils.py", line 55, in preprocess reraise_as(NoDataPathError()) File "/Users/aaa/pylearn2/pylearn2/utils/exc.py", line 90, in reraise_as six.reraise(type(new_exc), new_exc, orig_exc_traceback) File "/Users/aaa/pylearn2/pylearn2/utils/string_utils.py", line 52, in preprocess else os.environ[varname]) File "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/UserDict.py", line 23, in __getitem__ raise KeyError(key) pylearn2.utils.exc.NoDataPathError: You need to define your PYLEARN2_DATA_PATH environment variable. If you are using a computer at LISA, this should be set to /data/lisa/data. Platform-specific instructions for setting environment variables: Linux ===== On most linux setups, you can define your environment variable by adding this line to your ~/.bashrc file: export PYLEARN2_VIEWER_COMMAND="eog --new-instance" *** YOU MUST INCLUDE THE WORD "export". DO NOT JUST ASSIGN TO THE ENVIRONMENT VARIABLE *** If you do not include the word "export", the environment variable will be set in your bash shell, but will not be visible to processes that you launch from it, like the python interpreter. 対応策をお願い致します。 足りない部分は補足します。

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いいたします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を(1)~(4)から選びなさい。 また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. Taro was standing at the corner ( ) the people go by. (1)wathing (2)looking (3)watched (4)to look 2. A : How can I get to your house? B: Ah, it's easy. I'll ( ) you a map. (1)tell (2)inform (3)draw (4)teach 3. I don't want anyone to know. Can you ( ) ? (1)keep on a secret (2)keep it a secret (3)keep to a secret (4)keep a secret at it 4. I don't think we can come up with a solution to the problem, however long we spend ( ) it. (1)discussing (2)talking (3)to discuss (4)to talk 5. I object ( ) in such a rude way. (1)to being spoken to (2)to being speaking to (3)to be spoken to (4)to be speaking to 6. The catalog ( ) that this year's model is slightly cheaper than last year's. (1)says (2)speaks (3)talks (4)tells 7. Many wild animal species are being forced out of their current homes as the climate ( ) . (1)changes (2)will change (3)to change (4)changing 8. Can I ask you to lend me the magazine when you ( ) reading it ? (1)finished (2)have finished (3)will finish (4)will have finished 9. I have given up my apartment in Tokyo because I ( ) in the dormitory. (1)lived (2)was lived (3)had been living (4)am going to live 10. Look ! The river ( ) much faster than usual today. (1)flows (2)is flowinf (3)flew (4)will flow 11. Ten yaers ( ) since Professor Yokochi retired from his job at the university, but he still often visits the campus. (1)have passed (2)were passed (3)will pass (4)pass 12. When I went back to the village I ( ) ten years before, I found nothing changed. (1)had left (2)was leaving (3)have left (4)was left 13. Paula, you promised you wouldn't be late again, and here are, coming into class ten minutes after the bell rang. Really, you ( ) be late. It interrupts the class and annoys the other students. (1)don't have to (2)have to (3)must (4)must not 14. The English in this letter is too good. He can't ( ) it himself. (1)be writing (2)have to write (3)have written (4)write 15. She is one of those people you really respect but would ( ) time with. (1)have rather spent (2)not rather spent (3)rather not spent (4)rather than spending 16. When we arrived at the scene of the traffic accident, the cars ( ) the police. (1)were inspecting (2)had inspected by (3)had been inspected (4)were being inspected by] 17. I'm looking for Maya. She is ( ) to be around now. (1)supposed (2)participated (3)affected (4)removed 18. The man we interviewed for the new position was intelligent, but we we weren't very impressed ( ) his experience. (1)to (2)for (3)with (4)on 19. Companise should take ( ) of this wonderful opportunity to get new costomers. (1)merchandise (2)advantage (3)advice (4)industry 20. Nowadays, it is ( ) for granted that everyone has a number of rights and freedoms. (1)taken (2)gotten (3)given (4)thought 21. He decided to ( ) the rest of his life to helping young people in developing countries. (1)perform (2)promies (3)remain (4)devote 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 【和訳】和訳をお願いします。

国連の世界貿易レポートを読んでいるのですが、イマイチ理解できません。 大変長い文章ですが、和訳していただけませんでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 As noted above, GVC participation – or the role that individual countries play in international production networks – is driven by many different factors, from size of the economy to industrial structure and level of industrialization, composition of exports and positioning in value chains, policy elements, and others. As a result, countries with very different characteristics may be very similar in the ranking of GVC participation (figure IV.9). The GVC participation of many countries relates substantially to GVC interactions within their respective regions. Instead of a global reach, most value chains have a distinctive regional character, as shown in figure IV.10. North and Central American value chain links are especially strong, as are intra- European Union ones. The largest extraregional bilateral GVC flows are between Germany and the United States, China and Germany, and Japan and the United States, in that order. The share of global value added trade captured by developing economies is increasing rapidly. It grew from about 20 per cent in 1990, to 30 per cent in 2000, to over 40 per cent in 2010. As a group, developing and transition economies are capturing an increasing share of the global value added trade pie (figure IV.11). As global trade grows, developed economies appear to rely increasingly on imported content for their exports, allowing developing countries to add disproportionately to their domestic value added in exports. Some of the larger emerging markets, such as India, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey, have relatively low GVC participation rates. These countries may have lower upstream participation levels, both because of the nature of their exports (natural resources and services exports tend to have less need for imported content or foreign value added) and because larger economies display a greater degree of self-sufficiency in production for exports. They may also have lower downstream participation levels because of a focus on exports of so-called final-demand goods and services, i.e. those not used as intermediates in exports to third countries. Investment and trade are inextricably intertwined. Much of trade in natural resources is driven by large cross-border investments in extractive industries by globally operating TNCs. Market-seeking foreign direct investment (FDI) by TNCs also generates trade, often shifting arm’slength trade to intra-firm trade. Efficiency-seeking FDI, through which firms seek to locate discrete parts of their production processes in low-cost locations, is particularly associated with GVCs; it increases the amount of trade taking place within the international production networks of TNCs and contributes to the “double counting” in global trade flows discussed in this report.

• 【和訳】和訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。

国連の世界貿易レポートを読んでいるのですが、イマイチ理解できません。 大変長い文章ですが、和訳していただけませんでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 Thus, while developing countries (25 per cent) have a lower share of foreign value added than the world average (28 per cent), their foreign value added share is significantly higher than in the United States and Japan – or than in the EU, if only external trade is taken into account. Among developing economies, the highest shares of foreign value added in trade are found in East and South-East Asia and in Central America (including Mexico), where processing industries account for a significant part of exports. Foreign value added in exports is much lower in Africa, West Asia, South America and in the transition economies, where natural resources and commodities exports with little foreign inputs tend to play an important role. The lowest share of foreign value added in exports is found in South Asia, mainly due to the weight of services exports, which also use relatively fewer foreign inputs. The average foreign value added share of exports and the degree of double counting in global exports of an industry provide a rough indication of the extent to which industries rely on internationally integrated production networks, as it proxies the extent to which intermediate goods and services cross borders until final consumption of the industry’s output. Clearly, GVCs do not equate with industries. A value chain for a given product may incorporate value added produced by many different industries (e.g. manufactured products incorporate value added from services industries). The global average shares by industry of foreign value added ignore the fact that each industry may be part of and contribute to many different value chains. The value and share of developing-country exports that depend on GVCs, because of either upstream links (foreign value added in exports) or downstream links (exports that are incorporated in other products and re-exported) is quite significant (figure IV.8). East and South-East Asia remains the region with the highest level of GVC participation, reflecting its primacy as the most important region for exportoriented manufacturing and processing activities. Central America (including Mexico) also has a high participation rate, but whereas it ranked equal with South-East Asia in terms of foreign value added in exports, it has a lower downstream participation rate, reflecting the fact that it exports relatively more to the United States domestic market rather than for onward exports.