• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

イケてるってか、まあね

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳にお願いします。

すいませんが和訳にお願いします! Baby〓 u r the love of my i think u could B my wife some day u r my eyes cause i c u infront of me whereva i go i like the way u carry urself as a woman i feel proud about u we walk or talk on the phone スラングが多いですが。。 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします

But I know I’ll never let you go Tell me why I can’t stop thinking about you The way you turn me on, and on…… この英文の意味がわかりません わかる方がいれば和訳よろしくお願いします>_<

• 和訳を教えてください。

以下の和訳が、調べても良くわかりません。 教えてください。 I'm reading a book on the dictionary. Don't just go to Rio de Janeiro, you must visit the rest of Brazil. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

自作の音楽を海外の友人に聴かせた感想です。だいたいの言ってることは分かるのですが、詳しく知りたいので和訳をお願いします。 特に3行目が正しく理解できないので、詳しく教えて頂けると助かります。 I liked all of them, but I think my favorite was "●●" It's really interesting, I can totally hear how you're influenced by ▲▲ and ◆◆. It's always cool to hear who artists like and then see how that influences their art. Do you record all the instruments on your own or are you in a band?

• 和訳です。

I think i'm in love with someone. の和訳を おしえてください。

• 和訳お願いします!

I don't think i know who you are? の和訳を教えて下さい。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします!

• 和訳してください。

celine dionのmy heart will go onとstepsの5678の歌詞を和訳したのを知りたいのですがどうすれば分かるのでしょうか?教えて下さい。

• これ和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?