Is it Time for Society to Accept Euthanasia?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Society should accept euthanasia as an option for those who wish to end their life without pain.
  • Choosing how one dies should be a fundamental right, and euthanasia allows individuals to have that choice.
  • While euthanasia may be considered a form of murder, it brings happiness to those who choose it.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

90語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。(書き直し

90語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6889133.html の書きなおしです。 よろしくおねがいします。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 文法的観点、論理的観点 ともにアドバイスをお待ちしております。 [Q]Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. "It is time for society to accept euthanasia(安楽死)." [A] I agree with this opinion. You should have the option of choosing euthanasia. Some people may desire to be alive as long as possible, but others may want to end their life without pain. You should have the right to choose how to die. It is true that euthanasia is a kind of murders. But this murder never hurt anyone. On the contrary, this murder makes many people happy. To sum up, there are good reasons to condone euthanasia.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ca-jp
  • ベストアンサー率56% (123/219)
回答No.4

とでもよく出来ています。90語の短いエッセィは難しいですね。 But this murder never hurt anyone. On the contrary, this murder makes many people happy.の文はちょっと書き換えてみました。However, terminally ill people choose this option to die in dignity by consulting with family members and doctors and done it under strict legal safeguards. こうすると小学6年くらいの英語が中学2年くらいになりました。 without painを but without excruciating painとかbut unbearable sufferingなどと書き換えたほうが良いとおもいます。ちょうど90語です。英語はあまり出来ないのでただ参考としてください。もっと良い回答がくるのを望んでいます。 I agree with this opinion. We should have the option of choosing euthanasia. Some people may desire to be alive as long as possible, but others may want to end their life but without excruciating pain. We should have the right to choose how to die. It is true that euthanasia is a kind of murder. However, terminally ill people choose this option to die in dignity by consulting with family members and doctors and done it under strict legal safeguards. To sum up, there are good reasons to condone euthanasia.

chuuuuuta0802
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 書きなおしていただきたものは非常に参考になりました

その他の回答 (3)

• ca-jp
  • ベストアンサー率56% (123/219)
回答No.3

追加--- euthanasia is a kind of murders のmurdersは単数にmurderすべきせすね。

回答No.2

I agree with this opinion. We should have the option of choosing euthanasia. Some people may desire to be alive as long as possible, but others may want to end their life without pain. We should have the right to choose how to die. It is true that euthanasia is a kind of murders. But this murder never hurts anyone. On the contrary, this murder makes many people happy. To sum up, there are many good reasons to condone euthanasia. 一番気になったのは、Youが使われていること。Weでしょう。それから3単現のsが何箇所か抜けていること。

chuuuuuta0802
質問者

お礼

一般人称はyouで書くよう指導されています。。。

• B-juggler
  • ベストアンサー率30% (488/1596)
回答No.1

他のところにあげた質問を、こちらにあげるのは・・・ と、思ったけど、同じ質問だからまずいのかなぁ?? ちょっと気になったのだけど、 「誰も傷つけない殺人」ってある? しかもそれが人に幸せをもたらすかな? ちょっと辛口だけど、「安楽死」って痛みを伴わないようにやるものなの? 治る見込みがない場合でもあるんじゃない? >You should have the option of choosing euthanasia. こういう選択肢も付けておいたほうがいい と言うような意味ですよね。 言いたいことは。 >You should have the right to choose how to die. どう死ぬか? というのは選ぶ権利がある と言っていらっしゃるよね。  #どっちか片一方でもいいと思うんだけどね ぱっと気になったのはこれぐらいかな? σ(・・*)はなんか読んでいて、あまりいい気分じゃないかな? should have を使うのなら will 入れたら? あんまり参考にならないと思うけど。 m(_ _)m

chuuuuuta0802
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。率直なご意見で参考になりました・

関連するQ&A

• 90語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 [Q]Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. "It is time for society to accept euthanasia(安楽死)." [My answer]      I agree with this opinion. For one thing, you should have the right to choose how to die, and society should give you the choice. It doesn’t follow that you should accept euthanasia when you are dying, I just want to say you should have the possibility to choose euthanasia. Someone may want to be alive as long as possible, but someone may want to finish his or her life without pain. So, there should be the option of euthanasia. That is why society should accept euthanasia. shouldとwant to を使い過ぎてしまいました。 しかし他の方法が思いつきませんでした。 文法的観点、論理的観点 ともにアドバイスをお待ちしております。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。。。

現在浪人中なのですが 添削を依頼できる方もおらずこちらに質問させていただきました。 勝手なお願いですがよろしければお願いします テーマ  オリンピックについて自分の考えを約100~150語で述べよ In my opinion, the Olympics are very important events. As you know,this is the age of globalization, so it is necessary for you to contact more actively with foreigners, but there is few opportunity to do so. Some people may say that thay have such chance since a lot of foreigners come to and live in Japan. However, I rarely see Japanese people talking with foreigners very friendly. This is the case. Then,through sports, many people can communicate with people from all over the world. In other words, the Olympics can give you such opportunity. Therefore I would say that the Olympics are very precious.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは!自由英作文の添削をお願いします!  ネットカフェ難民について One of the problems Net cafe refuggees are now facing is that almost all of them could not find the regular employment if they want. This is because they don't own or rent a residence and thus have no address. No company will employ those people. To solve this problem, the gorvernment should support them. But,you may say that they should stand on their two feet. However,their low-paid temporary jobs make it impossible for them to save up money by themselves to rent an apartment. Thus, the gorvenment should take some action to disconnect the vicious circle in which they can't find regular employment because they don't have housing. ※私は大学受験生です。周りに添削をしてくれる人がいなくて困っています。どんな些細な点でもいいのでご指摘くださればありがたいです。よろしくお願いします! 毎回ご丁寧に添削してくださってありがとうございます!今回はネットカフェ難民について書いたのですが、改善策の部分が説得力に欠けると自分で感じました。ご意見いただけたらありがたいです。お願いします!

• 100語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 文法的観点、論理的観点 ともにアドバイスをお待ちしております。 Q:[Smoking should be banned] my answer: I agree with this opinion. Smoking has a lot of negative aspects. First, when you smoke, the air around you becomes smoky and smells bad. The smoke and the smell annoy many people around you. Second, a lighted cigarette has a danger of injuring others, especially children, whose faces are as tall as your hand with a lighted cigarette. Third, cigarette is a sort of poison. The risk of smokers getting cancer is higher than that of nonsmokers. To sum up, there is too much harm for society to accept smoking today. 「whose faces are as tall as your hand with a lighted cigarette.」は子供の顔の高さとタバコを持つ手の高さが同じくらいだということが述べたかったのですが whose faces are at the level of your hand with a lighted cigarette.などのほうが適切でしょうか?

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 コンビニの24時間営業について、反対か賛成か。 I don't agree with the opinion that convenience stores do business for 24 hours. This is because they have a bad influence on the environment. The use of energy around the clock contributes to global warming seriously. As you know, Global warming is one of the most pressing problems that the world is now facing. But, you may say that to stay open for 24 hours is convenient or even necessary for people who work night shifts. However,I think that global warming is bigger problem than that because these people only change their lifestyles. For this reason,I think convenience stores shouldn't stay open in the night-time. ※私は大学受験生です。周りに添削してくれる方がいなく困っています。どんな些細なことでもいいのでご指摘くださればありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします(約60語)

裁判員制度について 【I'm completely against the new trial system.】(固定) It is true people who are not professional judges make a judge from a new point of view, but they have little knowledge of law. For that reason they make a judge in accordance with not reason but emotion. It is obvious that there are a lot of problem to put this system into practice. 私は裁判員制度にまったく反対です。確かに、職業裁判官でない人々は新しい観点から判断をすることができますが、彼らは法律についての知識はほとんどありません。そのため、彼らは理性によってではなく、感情によって判断をしてしまいます。この制度を施行することには多くの問題が有ることは明白です。 2月に受験を控えている高校生です。大学入試の観点から添削をお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

現在の法律では大人は20歳からであるが、これに賛成か それとも、例えば18歳に下げるべきか、22歳に上げるべきか あなたの意見を書きなさい ↓ In my opinion, eighteen-year-old people in Japanese should be adults. I think so because some eighteen-year-old people are working, therefore they are in charge of society. So, it is reasonable that the age of majority should be reduced--to 18 私の意見では、18歳の日本人は大人であるべきです。 何故そのように考えたかというと、18歳で働いている人もおり、彼らは社会的責任を負っています。 だから、成人年齢を18歳に引き下げるというのは合理的です。 何も調べて書いていないので、レベルは低いですが、試験本番と同じような環境でやってみました。単語数は50くらいまでしか増やせません。 ですので、大学入試の観点から添削をお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

自由英作文の添削をして頂きたいのです。 テーマが「ストレスの解消方法」です。 指定語数は100語で、僕は143語書きました。 文法的に内容的に不自然ではないかどうかを見ていただきたいです! 点数も25点満点で何点かつけてください! よろしくお願いします! Everyone tends to feel stressed in modern society, but we have to reduce stress. Now I would like to suggest the following three measures. First, it is good to take a walk to refresh oneself. This is because the fresh air will make my temper relaxed. Second, when I am fed up with studying the subjects which I dislike, I often listen to my favorite music while studying. Listening to music lead me to study again. Last, I talk with my friends when I have troubles. It is important to prevent you from accumulating a lot of stresses. This is why it is also important to have friends who you confide. It may be almost inevitable for us to feel stressed, but we can relieve stress. Like above three measures, we should find time to do things we like, and have some hobbies.

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 前に質問をしたものです よろしければ添削していただけるとありがたいです よろしくお願いします 次のテーマについて、あなたの意見を80字以上の英語でまとめよ(添削していただく文は語数足りてます) テーマ  Supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags? 私の解答  In my opinion,I think that supermarkets should giving free plastic shopping bags. This is because,to stop giving free plastic shopping bags can reduce wastes and protect the environment. Of course some people may think that they do not want to pay money for plastic shopping bags ,but I think that it is more important to reduce wastes and protect the environment than to save a little money. That is why I agree with the opinion that supermarkets should stop giving free plastic shopping bags.