• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

自由英作文の添削をお願いします

現在の法律では大人は20歳からであるが、これに賛成か それとも、例えば18歳に下げるべきか、22歳に上げるべきか あなたの意見を書きなさい ↓ In my opinion, eighteen-year-old people in Japanese should be adults. I think so because some eighteen-year-old people are working, therefore they are in charge of society. So, it is reasonable that the age of majority should be reduced--to 18 私の意見では、18歳の日本人は大人であるべきです。 何故そのように考えたかというと、18歳で働いている人もおり、彼らは社会的責任を負っています。 だから、成人年齢を18歳に引き下げるというのは合理的です。 何も調べて書いていないので、レベルは低いですが、試験本番と同じような環境でやってみました。単語数は50くらいまでしか増やせません。 ですので、大学入試の観点から添削をお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数542
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

I think eighteen-year-old people in Japan should be adults. Why? Because many eighteen-year-old people are working as a member of society. They are already responsible adults, not children. Therefore, I think it reasonable that the coming of age should be lowered from 20 to 18 years of age. (48語) In my opinion, ... は、悪くはないのですが、それよりI thinkとやって、動詞で言った方が迫力があります。 in Japaneseだと、「日本語で」という意味になります。 18で働いていると言っても、義務教育は中学ですから、16歳で働く人、女性で親の同意があれば結婚する人もいます。ですから、some 18-year-old people are workingでは説得力がありません。manyを使うのがよいでしょう。 ... some eighteen-year-old people are working, therefore they are in charge of society. Thereforeはむしろ、一番最後に使うのがよいでしょう。(本当の結論ですから) そこで、as a member of societyとして、...people are workingの後に組み入れていました。 参考になればと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

凄い格好いい英文ですね。ありがとうございます。 この文を参考にしてこれからもやっていきます Why?とか使いたくなりました

関連するQ&A

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

2007年までに日本人の数は減り始めるだろう。その同じ年に、人々の20パーセントは 65歳以上になり、日本人の人口を世界でもっとも老齢化したものとするだろう。 The number of Japanese will began to decrease by 2007. In the year, 20% of the people will become over 65 years old, and Japan will be the most aging country in the world. 最後の 日本人の人口を~ の部分 日本は最も高齢化した国となる と表現しました。 これは採点される受験英語としてはどうなのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 6月末に書いた英作文です。添削をお願いします。

1.参議院選挙が7月10日行われる The Upper House election is held on July 10. 2.今回から18歳、19歳も投票する From this time on, the ages of 18 and 19 people can vote. 3.18歳での投票は早すぎるとずっと思っていた。 I thought all the time the vote at 18 years old was too early. 4.しかし、イギリスのEU離脱問題のお蔭で、考えが変わった。 But thanks to the issue of EU secession, I changed my thought. 5.イギリスで国民投票が行われ、離脱が決まった。 England held a referendum on the matter of EU secession and decided leave from EU. 6.18歳から24歳の若い人は、73%が残留支持だった。 73% of young people from 18 to 24 years old were remain supporter. 7.自分たちが投票に行かなくとも、残留に決まると思い、投票に行かなかった But many young people did not go for a vote. Because they thought even if they did not go to the vote, it was decided on remaining in any case. 8.若者たちは、「年寄り世代が、若者の将来を決めてしまった」と今になって怒っている They are now regret and angry. And they said, “An old generation has decided the future of the youth”.   9.18歳と言えば、20から30年後、中年の働き盛りである。 Speaking of 18 years old, 20 to 30 years later, they are a person who is in his or her prime. 10.他方、イギリスで65歳以上の人の60%が離脱に賛成だったという。 On the other hand, 60% of people 65 years or older were agreeable to the secession. 11.20から30年後、彼らの多くがこの世にいない But 20 to 30 years later, most of them will not be in the world anymore. 12.30年後の事を考えると、選挙権は18歳でいいかも知れない When I think about 30 years later, 18 years old may be enough for the right to vote. 以上です。回答者様の考えとは違うかも知れませんが、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

冗談を言う人間は低俗な奴と顰蹙を買うことがある。しかし、人間関係における一種の潤滑油としてのユーモアの効用については、もっと認識されて良いのではないだろうか。ユーモアのわかる人間となるためには、幅広い知識と柔軟な思考法、それに豊かな感受性が必要だ。ユーモアのセンスがあると思われることは、最高の褒ほめ言葉である。 Sometimes people who make jokes are regarded as not sophisticated. However it should be more recognized that humors could keep people in good relationship. To become a person who is familiar with humor, wide variety of knowledge, flexible way of thinking and affluent sensitiveness are needed. It is the supreme compliment to be recognized as such a person. よろしくお願いします。  

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします!

自由英作文の添削をお願いします! 「小学校での英語教育」に賛成か反対かについて意見を100語程度でのべよ。 内容は、 賛成 →現在では外国人と話せるようになることが大事 →日本では英語で会話できない人が多い →状況を変えるために、早い時期から学習 →その理由は、子供は思考が柔軟で大人よりすぐ習得できるから →小学校での英語教育が最初のステップ という感じです。 稚拙な文章ですが、直すべきとこを指摘していただけるとうれしいです! (1)I am totally in favor of the idea of English education at elementary school. (2)This is the age of global communication and it is essential to master the English language as a helpful communication tool. (3)In Japan,however,there are many people cannot talk with people from abroad in English. (4)In order to change this situation,we should start English education from childhood. (5)This is because children can learn to do anything because they have a flexibility, while adults have the difficulty in acquiring new abilities. (6)English education at a elementary school will be the first step to have a good command of English and to understand foreign countries more profoundly. (111語)

• 自由英作文の添削

大学受験で自由英作文があるのですが、塾にも通えず英語の先生にも添削を断られてしまったため こちらで私の書いた英作文にアドバイスや指摘をして頂きたいと思い、投稿します。 ・パラグラフ構成をしっかりさせること ・150word以上 テーマ:医学部を卒業したあと、その地域の医師として働かされるべきか。 I agree with the idea that newly graduated doctors from this university should be sent to rural areas in this prefecture for several years of compulsory service. Needless to say, doctors can establish better relationship with people living in rural areas than in urban areas. Of course, there are so many doctors and patients in urban areas that the newly graduated doctor is able to acquire latest technology by them or see vrious kinds of patients there. However, if there is a few people in rural areas, the doctor can do the almost same thing everywhere. What is more, it is the most important thing for doctor to save people's life. Many rural areas being short of trained doctors mean that if people are sick in those areas, they couldn't see a doctor and they would even die. For these reasons, I suggest that newly graduated doctors should be sent to the place which does not have enough doctors and establish a mutual trust with people living there. よろしくお願いします

• 北大2013自由英作文の添削お願いします。

Question People rescued in the mountains in Japan should pay the full costs of their rescue.Do you agree or disagree? Explain why in 70-100 words giving two reasons to support your opinion. 自分の解答 I agree with this opinion. There are two reasons for me to think so.First,in Jpan the high costs for rescues are paid for by ordinary citizens' taxes. The costs should be used not for one citizen but for all citizens,say,for local festivals and repairing public facilities etc.Second,paying the full costs of their rescues may bring about more accidents because it makes climbers more careless. That's why people should pay the full costs of their rescues by themselves.(84) スペル、文法、語法等のチェックお願いします。 減点方式30点満点です。 他に、こうした方がいい等があれば宜しくお願いします。

• 再度自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題1 Crop plants created using the latest biotechnology are commonly called genetically modified (GM) foods. Although GM foods have the potential to solove many problems, some people are concerned about them. For example, in the United States, the world`s largest GM foods producer, labeling of GM foods and food products has been an issue. Agribusiness industries think that labeling should be voluntary. On the other hand, consumer interest groups demand that GM foods products be labeled. If labeling of GM foods is required, however, farmers and factories will raise their prices and there will be addional costs to consumers. Q. Do you think labeling of GM foods should be required? Give your opinion in about 40 words. Answer in English. {ANSWER} I think many consumers want to know what foods we eat every day are like. If I`m in their place, I will feel it uncomfortable that the imformation is hiden. So, I think labeling of GM foods should be required. [40words] 問題2 今日では、作業用、ペット型、人間型など、さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されているが、あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか?70語程度の英語で述べなさい。 [ANSWER] I want a human robot who take care of personal needs. He always wakes me up on time, always make a breakfast for me, and always clean up in my room. Of course, I not only rely on him, but also sometimes I must do for myself. However, honestly, I`m weak only to wake up and clean up. So I want him to help me to wake up and to clean up. [ 72words] どこか間違っているところや、表現がいまいちなところを教えてください。また、何点くらいか評価の方もお願いいたします。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2008年度 120~150字                                                                                  条件・ 日本において出生率の低下は大した問題ではない。について述べなさい。                                                                         I don't agree with this statement. I have two reasons why I think so. First, these days, more and more people are getting older. If the birth rate should be getting lower and lower, the number of young people who can work actively would decrease. I think that this will influence the economy of Japan badly. Secondly, needless to say,if the birth rate is getting lower and lower, the population of Japan would also decrease. This means that the amount of pension which people pay will decrease. so, I think that the finance of Japan would be in danger in the future. In order to solve these problems, goverment should take some mesures quickly.Thus, I don't agree that the low birth rate is not really a problem for Japan. (130字)

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

専門家に質問してみよう