• 締切済み

自由英作文の添削をお願いします(約60語)

裁判員制度について 【I'm completely against the new trial system.】(固定) It is true people who are not professional judges make a judge from a new point of view, but they have little knowledge of law. For that reason they make a judge in accordance with not reason but emotion. It is obvious that there are a lot of problem to put this system into practice. 私は裁判員制度にまったく反対です。確かに、職業裁判官でない人々は新しい観点から判断をすることができますが、彼らは法律についての知識はほとんどありません。そのため、彼らは理性によってではなく、感情によって判断をしてしまいます。この制度を施行することには多くの問題が有ることは明白です。 2月に受験を控えている高校生です。大学入試の観点から添削をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

日本語が不親切(=説明不足)なので、英文も分かりにくい。だからまず、日本語から添削をします。 この回答をご覧になってから、補足部分で英訳してください。英語はそれからです。 >>確かに、職業裁判官でない人々は新しい観点から判断をすることができますが、 「新しい」というのは"法曹にとって"新しいのであって、一般人にとって新しいと評価できるものではありません。 むしろ、その「一般人」が判断するのですから、新しいはずもありません。 その点を指摘していないため、日本語が不親切で、分かりにくいのです。 「職業裁判官」という言葉。辞書で調べられたのですかね? もちろん本番では、そんなことはできません。普段から分からないフレーズが出てきたら、 知ってる単語で何とかしたバージョンと辞書で調べたバージョンを書くことをオススメします。 >>彼らは法律についての知識はほとんどありません。 確かに「新しい視点で判断できる」→しかし、知識がない 一見良く見えますが、この部分も不親切で、そもそもの日本語が雑です。 it is true …, but ~ですから、…と~は相反的に書く必要がありますが、 その相反性が低いため、説得性に欠けます。そこが雑な文章という印象を与えるのです。 >>そのため、彼らは理性によってではなく、感情によって判断をしてしまいます。 法律の知識がない=理性がない=感情だけで生きている→おサルさん(笑?) ということですか?そんなつもりはない?でも、この文はそういうことを言っているように見えます。 知識がないからと言って、感情だけ判断するというのは余りに短絡すぎます。 法律の知識がなくたって、理性的な考え方はできます。 そういう風に理解されてしまうかもしれないということを考慮していない点が、雑です。 >>この制度を施行することには多くの問題が有ることは明白です。 多くって・・・ここでは1つしか書いてないのに、この結論文で締めくくるのは的外れです。 だって、この文見て、思いません?多くのって言われて、「他に?」って。 これは小説ではないです。余韻を残して、読者に想像してね~ではダメです。

sdogjbf
質問者

補足

It is true people who are not professional judges make a judge from a new point of view of professional, but their judge is far from a standard of professional because of their little knowledge of law. For that reason they tend to make a judge in accordance with not reason but emotion. So, I think that there is a problem to put this system into practice. この設問はある大学の過去問なので、実際は初めに英文の設問があり、職業裁判官という単語もその英文に載っているので分かりました。 回答ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「医者の患者に対するよき接し方」です。 字数制限は70字前後。 Doctors should not only care patients of their desease but also be concerned about their feelings. It is because they are uneasy to some extent after they recover from their desease completely. When they are got rid of their uneasiness,they can live a life happily. From this reason,it is important that in addition to curing them of their desease,docotors make them relieved and let them feel healthy. 治療することだけでなく、患者を安心させることについて書きました。 第一文が導入、第二文で理由1を展開、第三文で理由を補足、第四文で結論、という展開にしたのですが、どうでしょうか? 制限時間ありの中で書いたので、雑ですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

何度も失礼します。前回、前々回とも詳しく、ご丁寧な添削ありがとうございます。 あつかましいのですが、また自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 グローバル化がもたらすメリットとデメリット・それに対する意見 The merit of globalization is that we can access to technology, imformation, services and markets all over the world. They are good for local communities because they could take part in world economic. But,the demerit of globalization is that there is a possibility that individual distinctions of culture and society become erased by an increasingly homogeneous global culture. For example, I have been to Thailand before. I hoped that I enjoyed ehnic costume and delicious food wagons although they are dirty. But, The scene of Thailand seldom change to a spectacle of Japan. There were a lot of department stores of Japan, and many people enjoyed shopping with the dress in good taste. As my conclution, it is important for us to advance globalization as we remain individual culture and society. 長くなってしまいすいません。どんな些細な点でもご指摘いただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 以下の文を読み、賛成か反対かを、少なくとも二つ以上の理由を挙げて述べよ。 "The Olympic Games should be abolished." 私の解答: In my opinion, the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. The first reason is that they represent world peace, so, if you abolish them, I think it means that you abolish world peace. The second reason is that they motivate many athlete. If it were not for the Olympic Games, sports couldn't be like what sports are now. For these reasons, I would like to say that the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. 今回はやや辞書を使ってしまいました 2つ目以降の理由がなかなか思いつかず苦労しました こんな理由も良いんじゃないかというのがあったらそれも教えてもらえるとうれしいです

• 自由英作の添削お願いします!

携帯電話が私たちの暮らしを変えてきていることに対しての意見(50語以上) Cellphones have enabled us to give a call and mail wherever they are. So it has had a good effect on our life. However, there are many facts that people are bothered by it such as;they use on trains Therefore, they judge whether they may use their cellphone in its place and I want them to use it. お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

最近の若者は以前ほど本を読まないといわれる。しかし、人気作家の作品がよく売れていることを考えると、若者が読書嫌いになったとは判断できない。若者はただ自分たちの興味を引くものだけに熱中するだけだ。 It is said that the number of young people who read books is decreasing. However, considering what works made by popular writers are sold well, we cannot judge that they have been unwilling to do it. they are only absorbed in what is interesting for them. だらだらと書いてしました、回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします!

英作文の添削お願いします! 指定語数は80語なんですが、本番では100語なので100語で設定して書きました。 テーマは、制服着用の長所と短所です。 ヨロシクお願いします! Some schools are requring school niforms ,but others are not. Each of them has disadvantage and advantage.Now,I would like to mention these two things. First,disadvantage of requring school niforms is that they can not develop their sense of uniquness or individuality .And their school are specified by other people when they do not want to be. Second,the advantage of wearing school uniforms is that they do not have to choose which clothing to put on, and the students who can not afford to buy it would not suffer from choosing cloyhes. Therefore,because school uniforms have disadvantages and advantage as above things,we must not think light of the meanings of requring school uniforms.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

月末に大学入試を控えている高校3年生です。 文法ミスやもっと適切な表現がありましたら、ご指導いただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小中学生に携帯を持たせることの是非 In my opinion, children in elementary school or secondary school should not have a cell phone. It is true that a cell phone is very useful, and it enables them to communicate with their friends or parents easliy at any time. However, a careless use of a cell phone often brings about serious problems. Recently, many children have been involved in crimes by use of a cell phone. They are sometimes killed by people with whome they became acquainted in an Internet community site. Children have a poor knowledge to protect themselves. When we think about whether children can use communication tools appropriately or not, we will believe that they cannot do. So I want to emphasize that parents should not have their children carry a cell phone.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは!自由英作文の添削をお願いします!  ネットカフェ難民について One of the problems Net cafe refuggees are now facing is that almost all of them could not find the regular employment if they want. This is because they don't own or rent a residence and thus have no address. No company will employ those people. To solve this problem, the gorvernment should support them. But,you may say that they should stand on their two feet. However,their low-paid temporary jobs make it impossible for them to save up money by themselves to rent an apartment. Thus, the gorvenment should take some action to disconnect the vicious circle in which they can't find regular employment because they don't have housing. ※私は大学受験生です。周りに添削をしてくれる人がいなくて困っています。どんな些細な点でもいいのでご指摘くださればありがたいです。よろしくお願いします! 毎回ご丁寧に添削してくださってありがとうございます!今回はネットカフェ難民について書いたのですが、改善策の部分が説得力に欠けると自分で感じました。ご意見いただけたらありがたいです。お願いします!

• 90語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。(書き直し

90語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6889133.html の書きなおしです。 よろしくおねがいします。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 文法的観点、論理的観点 ともにアドバイスをお待ちしております。 [Q]Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. "It is time for society to accept euthanasia(安楽死)." [A] I agree with this opinion. You should have the option of choosing euthanasia. Some people may desire to be alive as long as possible, but others may want to end their life without pain. You should have the right to choose how to die. It is true that euthanasia is a kind of murders. But this murder never hurt anyone. On the contrary, this murder makes many people happy. To sum up, there are good reasons to condone euthanasia.