難関高校問題7問教えて下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • メアリーがすぐに戻ると約束しました。
  • 私が駅に着いた時、列車はすでに出発していました。
  • 私の家の裏には以前、高い木が立っていました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

難関高校問題7問教えて下さい。

(1)メアリーはすぐ戻るといった。  Mary (     )that she (     )come back soon. (2)私が駅に着いたときには、列車はすでに出発していた。  When I (     )at the station,the train(     ) already(s     ) (3)私の家の裏にはかつて高い木が立っていた。  There (     )(     )be a tall tree at the(     ) of my house. (4)その仕事を明日までに終える必要はない。  You (     )(     )(     )finish the work (     )tomorrow. (5)暖かいところにおいておくと、卵はすぐに腐る。  Eggs soon (g     )bad in hot weather. (6)長いことお待たせしてすいません。  I’m sorry(     )(     )(k     ) you (     )so long. (7)この川は長年にわたって汚染され続けています。  This river(     )(     )(p     ) for years.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)メアリーはすぐ戻るといった。  Mary (said)that she (would)come back soon. (2)私が駅に着いたときには、列車はすでに出発していた。  When I (arrived)at the station,the train(had) already(started) (3)私の家の裏にはかつて高い木が立っていた。  There (used)(to)be a tall tree at the(back) of my house. (4)その仕事を明日までに終える必要はない。  You (don't)(have/need)(to)finish the work (by)tomorrow. (5)暖かいところにおいておくと、卵はすぐに腐る。  Eggs soon (go)bad in hot weather. (6)長いことお待たせしてすいません。  I’m sorry(to)(have)(kept) you (waiting)so long. (7)この川は長年にわたって汚染され続けています。  This river(has)(been)(polluted) for years.

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

明確な解答ありがとうございました。 教えてもらった内容を必死で覚えます。 また、教えて下さい。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の時制について

A. Did you see Mary recently? B. Yeah, at the Mr Simpson's party. Then Mary said she would be eighteen years old soon. Did you know that? という会話文で使われているwouldの考え方についてです。 もうすぐ18歳になるんだ、とメアリーが言った時点では未来ですが、 Bが「メアリーがそういってたよ」と言う時点では過去になっています。 メアリーが18歳になるという未来がまだ過去ではなく未来のままである、あるいはもう過去のものとなっている場合、どちらでもこの文になるんでしょうか?私の考えとしては、メアリーが言っている時点では未来、 Bが言っている時点でもまだ未来ならば、Mary said she will be eighteen years old soonではないかと思います。考え方に間違いがあれば、指摘してください。

• will be going to

I will be going to see you very soon. (1) He will be going to play tennis at 3pm tomorrow. (2) という文を見たのですが、これらは以下の文章とどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? I will see you very soon. (3) I will be seeing you very soon. (4) He will be playing tennis at 3pm tomorrow. (5) will be going to ~ と、will be ~ing の違いを教えてください。 そして、(1)(3)(4)、(2)(5) はそれぞれどのような意味合いになるのか教えて頂けると有難いです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 時制ついてお願いします!

ある教科書の問題なのですが、 If you come at seven o'clock tomorrow night, we ( ) our dinner. 1. will already finish 2. have already finished 3. will already have finished 4. had finished となっています。答えは3番なんですが、もちろん未来において「~してしまっているだろう」という意味で完了用法ということはわかります。ただ、なぜ1番が間違いになるのかがよくわかりません。どなたかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 難関高校問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)What do you say to( )to the movies? ア.go     イ.went     ウ.going     エ.gone (2)The ears of a here are longer than ( )of a dog. ア.it     イ.this     ウ.that     エ.those (3)The village ( )I visited last summer is far away from this town. ア.which     イ.where     ウ.whose     エ.when (4)Kate showed me the big snowman( ) for her. ア.making     イ.was making     ウ.was made     エ.made (5)I believe ( )this town needs is a public library. ア.that     イ.what     ウ.whether     エ.as (6)When I got to the station,the train( ) already started. ア.have     イ.has     ウ.had     エ.did (7)If it( ) fine tomorrow,I will go on a picnic with Jane. ア.will is     イ. will be    ウ. is    エ.be (8)学校に遅れないことが私たちにとって大切です。 (    )is important(    ) us(    )(    ) be late for school. (9)こんな難問は解けっこない。 (    )can we solve such a difficult problem? (10)こんなわけで、私は彼の申し出に反対だったのです。 That is (    )I was(    ) his proposal.

• 難関高校問題の解答(7問)を教えて下さい。

(1)ラジオによると、明日は晴れそうです。 will/ tomorrow /it/ radio/ that /fin/ be /the /says (2)私が学校を欠席していることを両親は知らなかった。 absent /didn’t/ school/ was /my parents/ know /from/ I/ that (3)なんとなく、彼がやって来そうな気がする。(1語余分) that/ something /me/ tells/ he/ will/ feel/ come (4)病気だったので、彼女はそこに行けなかった。 was/ couldn’t/ because/ sick/ go/she/ there /in/ she/ bed (5)彼女は家に着くとすぐに勉強を始めました。 began /soon /got/she/as /to /home/she/as /study (6)とても寒いから、オーバーを着たほうがよいですよ。(1語不足) better /overcoat /is/you/ on/ it/your/put/cold/that /had (7)私はとても疲れているので、もうこれ以上歩けません。(1語不足) so /walk /I /can’t/ am /more/tired /that /I

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)Soon I got the news that he had succeeded. Soon I got the news of(    )(    ). (2)I’ve got a lot of friends. I’ve got quite(    )(    ) friends. (3)Do you mind my opening the window? Do you mind(    )(    )(    ) window? (4)If you take this medicine,you will feel better. This medicine will (    )(    )feel better. (5)That is all I must say. I have (    )more to say. (6)I saw Stephen. He winked at Amy in front of the door. I(     ) Stephen(     ) at Amy in front of the door. (7)I don’t agree with what you planned. I’m(     )(     ) plan. (8)John said,”I have an interesting DVD in my bag.” John said that (     )(     )an interesting DVD in (     )bag.” (9)Her bag was stolen in the train. She (     )her bag(     ) in the train. (10)Some were interested in the book,but others were not. (     )(     )of them were interested in the book.

• 入試問題で対話文です

適した文を選んで1語追加して並べ替える問題です。 Mary:Hi,Bob.What are you doing? Bob:I was just looking at a program about classical music in Osaka this season. Mary:Really?I love going to concerts. Bob:(1)____? Mary:I sure am.Could you give me some advice? Bob:I'd be glad to. Mary:I can't pay much. (2)______. Bob:Not if it's a Japanese orchestra. Mary:Does Osaka have an orchestra? Bob:Yes,the Osaka Symphony Orchestra is playing next weekend. Mary:Great,I'll try to go. Bob:(3)_______.But i have to work next weekend. Mary:Tht's too bad,but thanks to your advice. Bob:You're welcome.(4)_______. Mary:I sure will. A (go,I,I, you,with,could) B (too,planning,there,I'm, go) C (is,know,me,concert,the,let) D (will,concert,sometime,you,a,soon) E (classical,was,am,afre,as,as,I,in,were,that) F (tickets,was,Japan,expensive,I,in,were,that) 私の答え (1)Are you as interested in classical music as I am? (2)Tickets wee expensive I was in Japan????????? (3)I wish I could go with you. (4)Let me know when the concert is. 打ち間違いがあるかもしれませんが、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です。教えてください。

主節か従属節かを考えて書き直す問題です。 例 After you break the eggs into a bowl,beat them well. ↓ Beat eggs well after you break them into bowl. (1) In case you forget to bring yours, I’m pretty sure that Katie has a spare. (2) In the event that the BBQ’s called off due to the weather, it will be rescheduled.

• 英訳教えてください

英訳を教えてください 1私は重いかばんをもっていた I had a heavy bag (    ). (  )内が with me でもなく in my handでなければ何がはいるのでしょうか 2メアリーは本当に大きくなったような気がした Mary did feel she (   ) grown very tall. (  )内がhasでもなくhad でなければ何がはいるのでしょうか

• 並べ替えお願いします

弟は明朝福岡を発ち、新幹線で東京に向かいます。 My brother [Tokyo/Fukuoka/leaves/leaving/for/by/is]bullet train tomorrow morning. 彼から何かしら連絡があればすぐにお知らせします。 I will let you know [from/as/as/will/him/I/hear/soon/anything].