• 締切済み

至急お願いします

次の英文の訳をお願いします Japan crashed out of the World Cup finals in heartbreaking fashion on Tuesday after a 5-3 penalty shoot-out to Paraguay in the second round. Komano missed Japans third spot kick and Oscar Cardozo buried the decisive penalty to give the South Americans victory after a goalless 120 minutes and deny Japan a first ever place in the quarterfinals. spot kick・・PK crashed・・敗退した finals・・決勝トーナメント second round・・決勝トーナメント一回戦 buried ・・~を突き刺した .A tearful Komano was too distraught to speak to reporters after the much but Japan coach Okada had encouraging words for his play. distraught・・心を取り乱す 「 This tells you that it is not easy to win . The players made a huge effort and I am proud of them. This team has mede Japan and the whole of Asia proud」 added the 53-year-old. Neither side looked like they wanted to finesh the game in extra time although Honda had low free kicks beaten away by Villar 10 minutes into the first period. had low free kicks beaten away by Villar 低い弾道のフリーキックを放ったが相手のGKビジャル に阻まれた

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.2

すいまません間違いがありました。 53-year-old = 53 ansです。

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

Le Japon s'est écrasé sur la Coupe du Monde de la mode déchirantes mardi après une pénalité 5-3 shoot-out au Paraguay dans le deuxième tour. Komano manqués coup Japans la troisième place et Oscar Cardozo enterré le penalty décisif pour donner la victoire du Sud-Américains après un score nul et vierge 120 minutes et le Japon nie une place première dans les quarts de finale. Un Komano larmes était trop bouleversée pour parler à des journalistes après la grande, mais le Japon l'entraîneur Okada a eu des mots encourageants pour sa pièce. "Cela vous dit que ce n'est pas facile à gagner. Les joueurs ont fait un effort énorme et je suis fier de l'équipe de them.This a Mède le Japon et l'Asie tout entière fiers", a ajouté le 53-year-old. Aucune des deux parties semblaient avoir voulu finesh le jeu en temps supplémentaire, bien que Honda avait peu de coups francs frappés par l'écart Villar 10 minutes dans la première période.

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Japan crashed out of the World Cup finals in heartbreaking fashion on Tuesday after a 5-3 penalty shoot-out to Paraguay in the second round. Komano missed Japans third spot kick and Oscar Cardozo buried the decisive penalty to give the South Americans victory after a goalless 120 minutes and deny Japan a first ever place in the quarterfinals. spot kick・・PK crashed・・敗退した finals・・決勝トーナメント second round・・決勝トーナメント一回戦 buried ・・~を突き刺した .A tearful Komano was too distraught to speak to reporters after the much but Japan coach Okada had encouraging words for his play. distraught・・心を取り乱す 「 This tells you that it is not easy to win . The players made a huge effort and I am proud of them. This team has mede Japan and the whole of Asia proud」 added the 53-year-old. Neither side looked like they wanted to finesh the game in extra time although Honda had low free kicks beaten away by Villar 10 minutes into the first period. had low free kicks beaten away by Villar 低い弾道のフリーキックを放ったが相手のGKビジャル に阻まれた

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

「 This tells you that it is not easy to win . The players made a huge effort and I am proud of them. This team has mede Japan and the whole of Asia proud」 added the 53-year-old. Neither side looked like they wanted to finesh the game in extra time although Honda had low free kicks beaten away by Villar 10 minutes into the first period.

• 英文添削お願いします

英語再勉強中ですが、なかなか思ったように文書ができているのか疑問です。 よろしければ、一部でもかまいませんので、添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 開国したころ、時代は明治へと変わった。 この時代の目標は、不平等条約の改正だった。 そこで、外国から日本が近代国家として認められる為に、GDPの50%を費やして軍事力を強化すると共に、近代国家に相応しい都市づくりを行った。 その結果、当時の日本人は厳しい生活を送ったが、日本はロシアとの戦争に勝利し、その目的を達成した。 この奇跡が日本を第二次世界大戦へ向かわせたと思うが。 ご存じのように、その後、日本は戦争に敗れ、5年間占領された。 その後、日本はアメリカに次ぐ経済大国となったが、現在の日本の国力は年々減少している。 今、本当に厳しい時である。 About after opening this country, an era changed Meiji. The goal in this era was that it would revise the unequal treaties. So they had strengthened the military power spending 50 percents of GDP and had built a city which was worth as a modern country in order to make foreign countries admit Japan as one of modern countries. The result why the then Japanese had had a difficult life, Japan won a war against Russia and got the goal. I think this miracle made Japan proceed to WWII. As you know, after that Japan was beaten and occupied for 5 years. After that, Japan would be an economic power following the US. But now the power of Japan has been decreasing year after year. It’s a really hard time in Japan now.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

After most of the South African troops had been repatriated from East Africa in 1917 because of poor health, Captain Bloomfield volunteered to serve in France where he was promoted to Major. He died on 12 May 1954 and is buried at Ermelo, South Africa. In The War in Africa and Palestine room in the Delville Wood Museum, Longueval, France there is a photograph of Captain W.A. Bloomfield VC with an abbreviated citation.

• 添削お願いします。

To be honest, I wanted to study abroad in Australia after graduating high school. But I had not enough money to go there. So I enterned a cheaper tuition university in Japan, and got the job and earned money. 本当は高校卒業してオーストラリアの大学に行きたかった。 だけど、そこに行くための十分な費用がなかった。 だから、費用の安い日本の大学に入って、仕事を見つけお金を稼いだ。 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急和訳お願いします!

至急和訳お願いします! When I came to the United States as a lad of six, the most needful lesson for me, as a boy, was the necessity for thrift. I had been taught in my home across the sea that thrift was one of the fundamentals in a successful life. My family had come from a land noted for its thrift ; but we had been in the United States only a few days before the realization came home strongly to my father and mother that they had brought their children to a land of waste. Where the Dutchman saved , the American wasted. There was waste,and the most prodial waste, on every hand. In every street-car and on every ferry-boat the floors and seats were littered with newspapers that had been read and thrown away or left behind. お願いします!

• 【至急和訳お願いします!】

和訳お願いします!!! The day after the Nobel Prize was awards to Gore and theIPCC. I visited Hiroo Gakuen in Tokyo, a combined junior- and senior-high school, for the school's autumn festival --- this year themed "Earth's Happiness is Our Happiness." A friend whose daughter graduated from the school thought I might like to see what young people these days are thinking about enviromental issues. I was immediately struck by how Japan has changed. Tokyo, junior- and senior-high school students are studying dioxins, the ozone layer and "corporate social responsibility." When I first began teaching enviromental issues in Japan[in 1990], first-year university students would identify old men on bicycles and bad breath as pressing enviromental concerns.

• 至急!英訳お願いします!

英訳至急宜しくお願いします!m(_ _)m 言ってることは分かるのですが上手く日本語に出来ません… ※三つの文章には全く繋がりはありません The answers are varied and range from sightseeing and shopping to studying at collge and learning English. Meanwhile,Prince William will get a lot of attention in whatever he does,particularly in the area of personal relationshis, She did not have a pen or paper with her and had to wait until she got home to write dowm her big idea.

• 和訳教えてください

He was such a great inspiration to the young and to all in baseball,and above all, to the proud people of his homeland, Puerto Rico. この文の和訳して いただけませんか??

• 至急翻訳お願いします。

Taxation differs from country to country. For example,in the United States and Japan, a tax on cigarettes and alcohol is an important way for the government to get money. This is sometimes called a "sintax."In other words, by doing something bad, you do something good: You give money to the government. Yet in Russia, there is almost no tax on,tobacco or alcohol.