• ベストアンサー

英語の和訳

1:There is no honey leftin the pot. 2:Deciding that it would be hopeless to carry out a search in the fog, the rescue party put off their start. 3:Anxious for a quick decision,the chairman called for a vote. 訳をお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1.つぼの中には、もうハチミツは残っていない。 2.霧の中での探索を行うのは絶望的だろうと決断して、   救助隊は(救助)開始を延期した。 3.早急な決断を切望していたので、議長は採決を求めた。 ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください。お願いします

I'm asking you if sent by mail not put a real assessment of the amount in the declaration. Please mark it as a "souvenir" or vote up to $ 500 maximum. I hope for your understanding and happy to cooperate.

• 英文の和訳を助けてください。

半分訳しましたが、行き詰まりしてしまいました。 「At all general meetings, すべての総会において、 resolutions put to the vote of the meeting shall be decided on a show of hands, 会議の投票にかけられる決議案は、挙手によって決定される。 unless before the show of hands or before or upon the declaration of the result of the show of hands, 挙手の前、または挙手結果の発表前または、挙手結果の発表時に、 a poll is demanded by the chairman or by any person for the time being entitled to vote at the meeting, 議長またはその他の当分の間に議決権の持つメンバーによって世論調査が要求された場合を除き、 and unless a poll be so demanded a declaration by the chairman of the meeting that a resolution has on a show of hands been carried, or carried unanimously, or by a particular majority, or lost, shall be conclusive, and an entry to that effect in the minute book of the Company shall be conclusive evidence of the fact without proof of the number or proportion of the votes recorded in favour of or against such resolution.」

• 和訳をお願いします。

Military analysts and historians disagree on the strategic significance of the battle, although most describe it as a British tactical and operational success. In 1919, Ludendorff wrote that the British victory cost the German army dear and drained German reserves. Hindenburg wrote that the losses at Messines had been very heavy and that he regretted that the ground had not been evacuated; in 1922, Kuhl called it one of the worst German tragedies of the war. In 1920 Haig's Dispatches described the success of the British plan, organisation and results but refrained from hyperbole, referring to the operation as a successful preliminary to the main offensive at Ypres. In 1930, Liddell Hart thought the success at Messines inflated expectations for the Third Battle of Ypres and that because the circumstances of the operations were different, attempts to apply similar tactics resulted in failure. In 1938 Lloyd George called the battle an apéritif and in 1939, G. C. Wynne judged it to be a "brilliant success", overshadowed by the subsequent tragedy of the Battles of Passchendaele. The Official Historian called it a "great victory" in 1948 and Prior and Wilson (1997) called the battle a "noteworthy success" but then complained about the decision to postpone exploitation of the success on the Gheluvelt plateau. Ashley Ekins referred to the battle as a great set-piece victory, which was also costly, particularly for the infantry of II Anzac Corps, as did Christopher Pugsley, referring to the experience of the New Zealand Division. Heinz Hagenlücke called it a great British success and wrote that the loss of the ridge, had a worse effect on German morale than the number of casualties. Jack Sheldon called it a "significant victory" for the British and a "disaster" for the German army, which was forced into a "lengthy period of anxious waiting".

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I doubt whether a doctor can answer the question of what the meaning of one's life is in general terms. For the meaning of life differs from man to man, from day to day and from hour to hour. What matters, therefore, is not the meaning of life in general but rather the specific meaning of a person's life at a given moment. To put the question in general terms would be comparable to the question posed to a chess champion: "Tell me, Master, what is the best move in the world?" There simply is no such thing as the best or even a good move apart from a particular situation in a game and the particular personality of one's opponent. The same holds for human existence. One should not search for an abstract meaning of life. Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life to carry out a concrete assignment which demands fulfillment. Therein he cannot be replaced, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone's task is as unique as is his specific opportunity to fulfill it.  We must never forget that we may also find meaning in life even when confronted with a hopeless situation, when facing a fate that cannot be changed. For what then matters is to bear witness to the uniquely human potential at its best, which is to transform a personal tragedy into triumph, to turn one's predicament into a human achievement. When we are no longer able to change a situation--just think of an incurable disease such as inoperable cancer--we are challenged to change ourselves.

• 英語

解答と共に、解説を付けて頂けると助かります。文法的な解説等、よろしくお願いします。 1 We want to go to the beach in his car on Saturday, because our car still won't (). アfixed イbe fixing ウhave been fixed エhave fixed 2 In the cross-country race, Michael and Ben came first and third (). アcomparatively イrespectively ウcomparably エrespectfully 3 () for a quick decision, the chairperson called for a vote. アHis being anxious イAnxious ウHe is anxious エWith being anxious 4 () you were the President, what would you do? アSupposed イSuppose ウSupposedly エSupposition 5 He is as poor as poor () be. アcan イwould ウmust エwill 6 The children didn't have the () idea how anxious their mothers were. アslight イslighter ウslightest エslighting 7 They came back two weeks ago, () the weather has been bad. アsince when イafter which ウsince which エfrom which 8 There are few places downtown for parking, () is really a problem. アwhat イwhere ウwhich エwho 9 Many people criticized me, but I did what (). アI thought I was right イI thought it was right ウI thought was right エI was thought right 10 The development of () vehicles has become a pressing issue for automakers. アenvironmental-friendly イenvironment-friendly ウenvironmentally-friend エenvironmental-friend 1 We were surprised at his () of the fact. () our surprire, he denied the fact. 2 She said, “Please don't be noisy, boys.” She () () () not to be noisy. 3 It was fortunate that we got home before it started to rain. (), we got home before it started to rain.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

Deciding to share my journal entries was a decision I have thought about long and hard and have come to the conclusion that it is important for me to include my feeling and thoughts during my time in captivity. この文の中で、thought about long and hard や、and have come to ~  の主語は何でしょうか。 訳を宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

見たい動画が字幕も英語なのでなんとなくしかわかりません。長いですが、だいたいで構わないので宜しくお願い致します。 Henk has learned that he's HIV positive. Naturally he's freaking out, and anxious to know if Cassie and the baby are ok, or infected as well. He turns to Martha for support, and enlists her help to get Cassie to have a blood test on the ruse that it's to do with her job for insurance purposes. He fears the worst, and when Cass is called in for the results, his fears are confirmed.

• 和訳

途中からなのですが、訳していただけたらと思います。 But Hamlet still couldn't act.He was unable to carry out his promise.“If only,"he kept saying to himself,“I couldn't be certain that the ghost's story was true." One day,a group of traveling professional actors stopped by the castle.This gave Hamlet an idea.He would set a trap for Claudius.He secretly asked the actors to put on a play called“The Murder of Gonzago"for king and queen.In this play,Lucianus,a close relative of Gonzago's,poisons Gonzago while he is asleep.A short time later,Lucianus marries Gonzago's widow and takes over all his land and riches.Hamlet though to himself:“This play is very similar to the story the ghost told me. If Claudius's face becomes pale while he is watching the play,I will know for sure that he committed the foul murder. Then I will be free to take my revenge!"

• 選択問題

お願いします。 A,Bそれぞれ選択肢から適語を選ぶ問題です。 Let's (A)(B) this report very thoroughly before we reach a decision. A: go, put, keep, find, make, do B: with, from, for, into, away, in いろいろ調べて入れてみたんですが、自信がありません。 … " go for "でしょうか?  ヒントだけでも教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.