• ベストアンサー

和訳

(1)This technique allows the control valve to maintain a constant pressure. (2)Hard‐drawn copper wire is used to transmit electric power. 綺麗に訳せません。よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KEIS050162
  • ベストアンサー率47% (890/1879)
回答No.1

(1)このテクニックで、制御バルブは定圧を維持できます。 (2)硬銅線は、電力を伝えるのに使用されます。 機械翻訳でもこのくらいにはなりますが、これでは駄目ということでしょうか? であれば、ちょっとだけいじって、(前後の文章がないので、適切ではないかも知れませんが) 1)この技術により、制御バルブを定圧に保つことが出来ます。 2)送電には硬同線を使用しています。 こんな感じではいかがでしょうか?

tadano_b
質問者

お礼

とてもわかりやすく説明していただき、ありがとうございます!m(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

Until the railway and water pipeline to Pelusium Station and Romani were built, all water, food (mainly bully beef and biscuits, as packing and transport methods did not allow fresh meat and vegetables), shelters, other equipment and ammunition had to be carried to this position by the Egyptian Camel Transport Corps. With flies attracted to horse litter, etc., provision of safe sanitation was a constant battle. Incinerators were constructed to burn refuse by stacking used bully beef tins filled with sand. During this period men had to patrol constantly despite poor diet, severe weather conditions, little shelter from the sun and very few rest periods.

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の文章の日本語訳をお願いします。 Such kind of pump doesn't have reason of short duration of life. After examination of running conditions, they think that the vessel pressure issued from the unit is not sufficient. We explain that re-circulation of that machine is off due to electric power supply economy; it is a reason of non sufficient negative pressure. 工業系の文章で、適切な日本語表現ができなくて、手間取っています。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

It was Dr.Werner Siemens' initiativeness that brought electric traction definitely before the world,for he was the first to employ grnerated by a series dynamo used as a motor.His apparatus,at that period considered modern,convinced everyone that at last the problem had been switched onto the right track.The little railway proved how futile all work on the motor had been before 1879. Siemons'`series machines'were also used for series arc lighting.Now,examining the picture of his motor,the electrical engineer will see at a glance how inadequately that motor was provided with iron for the poles and cores.Notice also that it used the least effective magnet core winding,which was long and of hardly any breadth.What was modern in 1878-79 was antiquated in1880,for Edison's regeneration of the dynamo worked a revolution in the art.After a look at Edison's electric locomotive of 1880,we aren't surprised that his machine had an efficiency which was more than double that of any dynamo or motor previouslybuilt.The Edison constant potential system also fulfilled the demands of electric traction.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 こちらは地学に関する文章です。 For Example 1, you can reference Fig 9, place the original point for the well at 0, 0, and place two other wells in the x-y coordinate according to their well locations, you will see both wells are located within the dividing line of the capture zone. I do not have the drawing at the moment, so it will be a little hard to visualize. こちらは化学です。 For acetone, etc, these chemicals have high vapor pressure but low Henry’s constant, they are very volatile from its pure liquid, but not volatile form aqueous solution, I’ll revise it when I post the complete chapter. See Chapter 2 for the difference between vapor pressure and Henry’s constant. どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 和訳お願いします

Maria Reiche made many flights by plane and helicopter, taking photographs of the many lines and figures on the pampa. She was especially drawn to the image of the monkey, but when she enlarged the photos she had taken, she was amazed to see that one hand had only four fingers. . . just like her. When she first came to Peru, one finger was amputated after it developed gangrene from a cactus infection. She then learned that Peruvian ancestors believed that this was a mark from the God of Thunder, which gave special power to communicate with the gods. amputate;(外科手術などで)手足を切断する gangrene;壊疽(えそ) cactus;サボテン

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

下部のExcept when~~~ からの一文がどう訳してよいか分からないので、そちっらだけでもよろしかったらお願いします。 The freezing point of normal human plasma averages -0.54℃,which corresponds to an osmolal concentration in plasma of 290 mOsm/l. This is equivalent to an osmotic pressure against pure water of 7.3 atm. The osmolality might be expected to be higher than this, because the sum of all the cation and anion equivalents in plasma is over 300.It is not this high because plasma is not an ideal solution and ionic interactions reduce the number of particles free to exert an osmotic effect. Except when there has been insufficient time after a sudden change in composition for equilibrium to occur, all fluid compartments of the body are in (or nearly in) osmotic equilibrium. The term tonicity is used to describe the osmolality of a solution relative to plasma.

• 和訳お願いします

I shall here give a few other criticism of the many that appeared at that time. In the Electrician of April 3,1880,is found the following: 'Edison Electric Light.- Discussion on this subject still goes on in America and the Franklin Institute has taken the matter up.''He gets eight lights perhorsepowser,but Professor Elihu Thomson pointed out that he couldn't get more,because the heat energy at the present given out by these eight lamps nearly equals a horsepower. He estimated the light of each at best as only ten candles,that is,eightly candles per horsepower;but with the arc method it is easy to produse 800 candles,or ten times as much light per horsepower.' The power made on the tests of Edison's carbon filament lamps by Professor Henry Morton and Alfred M.Mayer,Ph.D.,B.F.,in April,1880,after giving facts concerning the relative production of gas and electric light,concludes as follows: 'If each apparatus and system could be worked with equal facility and economy,this would of course show something in favor of the electric light;but when in fact everything in this regard is against the electric light,which demands vastly more machinery,and that of a more delicate kind,requires more skillful management,shows more liability to disarrangement and waste,and presents an utter lack of the storage capacity which secures such vast efficiency,convenience,and economy in gas,then we see that this relatively trifling economy disappears or ceases to have any controlling importance in the practical relations of the subject.'

• 英語について

英語について This bending can be used to operate a valve or open and close an electrical circuit. 訳をお願いします。 前の文章は、 When the strip is heated,the different metals expand by different amounts.As a result,the strip is forced to bend towards the side which expands less. です。

• 英文和訳です

Once the electrode was implanted, the team used a computer model of speech that Guenther had developed over the past 15 years to decode the signals coming from the man’s brain and discern which vowel sounds he was thinking about. Guenther presented the results at the Society for Neuroscience meeting in Washington DC on 19 November. So far, the patient has been able “to produce three vowel sounds with good accuracy”, says Guenther. This happens as quickly as normal speech, he says. “The long-term goal within five years is to have him use the speech brain-computer interface to produce words directly”, Guenther says. Most of the interfaces currently being developed transmit signals from the region of the brain that controls movement to either a prosthetic arm or even, as shown by a recent study in monkeys, the subject’s own arm. According to Guenther, this is the first brain-computer interface that has been tailored for speech. よろしくお願いします^^;