• ベストアンサー

日本語にお願いします!

bookaholicの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

いいね!(おもしろそう!) それ、やろう! 絶対おもしろいよ! あぁ~お腹すいてきた。 みたいな感じだと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にしてください(^_^)

Haha I wish I could come today!!! I wishhhhhhh It must be fun to live with you :-) お願いします\(^^)/

• 日本語訳お願いします。

If it is a matter of right answers,as it may be in mathematics or science,give him the answer book. Let him correct his own papers. Why should we teachers waste time on such routine work? Our job should be to help the child when he tells us that he can't find the way to get the right answer. Let's end all this nonsence of grades,exam,marks. Let us throw them all out,and let the children learn what all educated persons must some day learn,how to measure their own understanding,how to know what they know or do not know.

• 日本語にお願いします!

All the best with your studies! It would be nice to see you again :) I heard about the Olympics :) people must be excited

• 以下の英文を日本語訳してください。

What a waste it would be to let it go floating down the river. なぜそのような訳になるのかも教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• can't, must, or might の使い方

問題.....Complete the conversation. Use can't, must, or might. A: What kind of animal do you think this is? B: I'm not sure. It has paw,s so it (1).....be a kind of cat. A: It doesn't have any stripe, so it (2).....be a tiger. Do you think it (3).....be a leopard? B: Yes, it (4).....be a leopard because it has spots. But it looks smaller. A: Let's see. What does it say on the sign? It's a cheetah. B: Oh, really? Interesting! I've never seen a cheetah before. 答え: (1) might/ (2) can't/ (3) must/ (4) might 問題の答えに自信があるません。 答え合わせをして下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• Let your occupation be what it may

譲歩をあらわす副詞節という項目に、下記の例文が出ています。 Let your occupation be what it may,you must devote yourself to it if you wish to succeed(あなたの職業がたとえどんなものであっても云々). 別の例文では、 One's home is one's capital; be a place what it may, one gets to like it, if one lives long in it(わが家は都である。たとえどんな所であっても云々). 質問ですが、Let your occupation beを Be your occupation としたら間違いなのか?あるいは多少意味が変わるのか? またbe a placeを Let a place be にしたら間違いなのか? あるいは意味が変わるのか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳 お願いします。

Better techniques for diverting an asteroid may be landing a rocket engine on ti to nudge it away, or attaching a large solar sail to let the sun`s radiation do the nudging. 地球に小惑星が追突することを防ぐ具体例として上記の文があるのですが、訳が難しくてできませんでした。 おねがいします。

• Let your occupation be what it may,

Let your occupation be what it may,you must devote yourself to it if you wish to succeed.どんな職業であろうとそれに専念しなければ成功が無い。 what it may の後ろには be が省略されているのでしょうか?もしされてるなら be をつけても問題無いでしょうか?

• 日本語に訳してください。

also i feel lie sick odaijinine. u r storonger man isnt it? everything gonna be ok. and sorry...everything... i still luv u. im really hurt beacse of u. we'll be broke up forever when i goback korea. but u r always in my heart. おねがいします。

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Someone’s dog had recently had puppies and my kind wife had volunteered to adopt one of them. “Hello,pretty doggie,”I said,trying to be friendly. The thing looked at me like I was a stray cat and began to growl. It was probably hungry, I thought. Slippers may be okay for starters, but this dog was waiting for its main course. What kind of dogs was it, anyway? It looked uncomfortably like a wolf. I looked around for a weapon just in case. Then I noticed the chair. “That’s funny,” I thought. Chairs usually have four legs, don’t they? I know,because I counted them twice. Now I know my wife has strange taste in furniture,but two-legged chairs are somewhat impractical aren’t they