• ベストアンサー

高校 受験英語

This attitude of favorig one sex over another (in this case,favoring the male)is called sexism. この一文を,や.で区切りたいのですが()があるため区切り方が分かりません。カッコ前で区切って良いのでしょうか。和訳が出来ないため見ただけでは、分かりません。

noname#145010
noname#145010
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<和訳例> 一方の性をもう一方の性より支持するこの態度(この場合、男性を支持する)は、性差別と呼ばれています。 ☆ コンマやピリオドで区切る必要はないと思いますが…?

noname#145010
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座いました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

This attitude:このような態度(考え方) of favoring one sex over another:片方の性別をもう片方より引き立てる (俗にいう「ひいきする」という意味合いです)という (in this case, favoring the male) (今回のケースでは,男性の方を女性より引き立てる) と説明しています。 ~そういう態度は: とここまでが主語になって, is called sexism.: セクシズムと呼ばれている。 policeman とか,fireman のような語は -man に「男性」という意味が残るため, セクシズムと言われ,police officer, fire fighter と言うことが望まれます。 逆に日本では「看護婦」「スチュワーデス」という女性を表す語から, 「看護師」「客室乗務員,フライトアテンダント,キャビンアテンダント」 と変わってきています。

noname#145010
質問者

お礼

有り難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 英語

The Taj Mahal is この続きに The most, of, see, famous, one, to, buildings The Taj Mahal is (?) in Indian. 並びかえお願いします! できたら意味もお願いします!

• 至急 この英文訳をお願いします!!

The number of students receiving athletic scholarships is not necessarily proportional to the number of high school students participating in the sport. For example, basketball is one of the most popular sports among high school boys, but only about 7, 500 male college students are on scholarships in the sport. This means only one in 72 high school basketball players receives a college scholarship, compared to one in 23 in ice hockey

• 英語の質問です!

(1)One of (watching,is,my hobbies,SF movies). (2)(one,cell phone,talking,your) in the train is not good manners. (3)I am afraid (a cold,of,before,catching) the exam. (4)Please (making,loud,stop,such a)noise. (5)I (him,showing,enjoyed,around) the city. (1)学校での私の仕事は、放課後に体育館を掃除することです。 My job at school is (          ). (2)そのイタリア料理店には、2年前に行った覚えがある。 I remenber (                   ) two years ago. (3)このレッスンで一番難しいのは、音楽にあわせて踊ることです。 The hardest thing in this lesson is (             ). (4)デパートまでバスに乗るより歩いて行くほうがいい。 I (                  ) to the department store. (1)このコンピュータ(を立ち上げる)には、いつも少し時間がかかる。(start) (2)人前で踊るのは、とても楽しかった。 (3)彼女を待ちくたびれたよ。 電話してみるのはどう? (4)部屋をきれいにしておくことは、いい習慣です。 (5)私の趣味は、映画を見たり詩を書いたりすることです。 解答お願いします!

• 和訳に自信がありません・・・

和訳に自信がありません。 もし間違っているところがあれば訂正宜しくお願いします。 1) In short, behavior that is acceptable in one culture can be highly offensive in another. 和訳>要するに1つの攻撃はひとつの文化で高く受け入れられるふるまいである。 2) whan visiting a foreing country, be aware of some of basic differeces, as this will help you stay out of trouble during your trip. 和訳>外国の国を訪れたとき、基本的ないくらかの違いに気づいてあなたの 旅の間あなたがトラブルから離れるときの助けになるでしょう。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

To have any one of these without the others is self-defeating in business とゆう和訳が分かりません。 この前にビジネスに大切な3つのことが書いてあったのですが、 それらの一つでも欠けるとゆうことは、と訳すのでしょうか?

• 英語の疑問を英語で質問します。

英語の達人の方に、overという前置詞について英語で質問です。 I found a sentence in an English workbook printed in Japan. " A plane is flying over the sky." How do you interpret this "over" in this sentence? If this "over" means "above", the plane is in the space and then the plane can't fly unless it is an artificial satellite or an flying saucer. If it means " across", you can very hardly see the plane because the plane is about to go to the opposite side of the horizon. Do you think the use of "over" in this sentence is appropriate? なかなか、感覚的なものは外国人には難しいですからね。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

'It's natural for species to become extinct over millions of years,' says Dr.Lovejoy.'What's unnatural is that humans are speeding up the process many times over.' People are doing this in four main ways: destroying wildlife habitats, overhunting, introducing new species that endanger native wildlife, and polluting the environment. These activities affect all species in one way or another. 'All life is interconnected,' cautions Dr.Lovejoy.Is there time to prevent disaster? Just barely, say scientists.Worldwide action will be difficult and costly.But scientists agree that action must be taken - quickly. The clock is ticking…

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方がレンズを購入しまして、その後に来たメールです。 have received the lens. Cosmetically this lens is beautiful. Unfortunately optically it is not sharp. I have done some test in two separate days to make sure but the result is the same. I knew about the sharpness of this lens because I actually owned one before. I sold it after I bought the Sony 70-400mm lens. Then I missed the portability of this lens and decided to buy one again. I was struggled if I should return this lens or not. I wonder if you have another one (a sharp one) to replace this one. Thank you in advance. 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 代名詞(急いでます)

代名詞の問題です。 自信のない問題です。 多いのですがどうかよろしくお願いします。 ・() of the students has to wear a uniform 1.Each 2.Every 3.All 4.Some ・I forgot to bring a pen. Please lend me (). 1.it 2.one 3.them 4.other ・The price of water is higher than () of beer in this country. 1.it 2.one 3.them 4.that ・Would you like () cup of coffee? 1.other 2.another 3.the other 4.the another ・This is not my bicycle but (). 1.somebody else 2.somebody's else 3.somebody else's 4.somebody elses' ・() present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. 1.Any 2.Some 3.That 4.Those ・Some of the boys like baseball and () like soccer. 1.other 2.others 3.the other 4.another ・The Olympics are held () four yeras. 1.each 2.all 3.every 4.another ・I have two cars. One is made in Japan, and () is made in Germany. 1.other 2.another 3.the other 4.the another 訳もいただけたら嬉しいです。