• ベストアンサー

英語でどのように言えばいいですか?

「メイクアップして、気取ってる恋なんて本当じゃない」 「待ってるだけで、つかめるサクセスなど欲しくない」 という歌詞を英語にしたいです。 To love someone putting on make-up and assuming a prim air is not true love. I don't want the success that I can get without efforts. で通じるでしょうか? もっと自然で的確な訳し方がありますでしょうか? 「待ってるだけで」という感じがどうしたらうまく訳せますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#145074
noname#145074
回答No.1

「メイクアップして、気取ってる恋なんて本当じゃない」 It's not ture love putting on airs with make-up on. 「待ってるだけで、つかめるサクセスなど欲しくない」 I don't need success I only expect to come and get (easily). 歌詞はリズムが命。

kumakororo
質問者

お礼

ご回答、ありがとうございます! すごくすっきり、わかりやすく、かっこいいです。 なるほど、こんな風に言えば、本当にリズムがいいですね。 only expect to~ で、「当然~」みたいな感じになるのですね。知りませんでした。 これだと、歌詞の「待ってるだけで確実に手に入る」感じが出ますね。 大変勉強になりました。 素敵な訳を、ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。

以下を英語にするとどうなりますか?英文を作るので添削お願いします。 一般では"努力の分だけ報われる"というけども、 "どんなに努力しても結果は付いてこない。" それが俺の現実。運命なのか? General Speaking, we can get rewards by making our efforts. however, I never get those by doing my own efforts. It's reality. Is it fate? どうしたら良いか判らないけど、死にたくなるけど、自殺はできない。 I don't know what I should do. Even I wanna die, though I must not commit suicide. 生きるために努力はしなければいけないけど、報われない。どうしたらいいんだろうね。 Even I have to make efforts to survive, never get outcomes. What can I do... そこからまた学ぶこともあるでしょう。 Anyway, I wish something I can learn. But I don't wanna do any more... Well .... what should I do..can I do...?

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

you are in love was not interested in girl I was in love with her then,and I'm still in love with her today you smile like an angel your smile is a bad enemy was my beautiful angel mad? I want you to love me I wanted to scream,but no wards came true love waits これって訳せますか? それ以前に文法的にあってますか?

• 添削お願いします

以下の文が意味を成すかどうか添削して下さい。もしもっと簡単な言い回しがあったら教えていただけるとうれしいです。 I want to meet someone who I can love and who can love me back equally. ※このcanの使い方が正しいか、自信がありません。

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

カーペンターズ「I NEED TO BE IN LOVE」より 1~5とa~eの正しい組み合わせはどれだと思いますか? 1.The most difficult problem for me is.... 2.I could easily miss the right person.... 3.It is very easy for people to leave each other.... 4.I know now that I have expected too much.... 5.Although I know what I should do.... a)because nobody stays around. b)and so I must find love before it is too late. c)I am still without someone now. d)when there are no strong ties. e)believing that I can find a loving partner.

• I don't want people thinking .......

I don't want people thinking ....... こんな文に出くわしました。 否定分ではwant someone/something to doではなく(not) want someone/something doingという言い方をしばしするようです。 恥ずかしながら初めて知りました。そうすると、not want someone/something to doというのはあまり一般的ではないのかとか、to do と doingで何か気持ちのうえで違いがあるのかとかいろいろと考えてしまいます。ご意見をうかがえたらとおもいます。 あと受験英語では肯定、否定にかかわらずto doが無難でしょうか?私は受験は全く関係ないのですが、いかにこれがプラクティカルにいい英語といえど、受験生がみて不利にならないかというのがちょっとした懸念です。

• 英文翻訳修正

you think sex without love is not good to?に 【良くないと思う。愛のないセックスは人を心を傷つける行為でしかない。 絶対にどちらかは好きな気持ちがあるもの。 私は出来ない、好きな人とじゃないと気持ちよくないし。】と言いたいのですが翻訳の力を借りても上手く文章にできません。 Yes! That's sooo bad. Sex without love is nothing but a hurtful act. Because there is definitely a feeling that either one likes. I can't. I don't feel good unless I have sex with someone I love. どなたか英語が得意な方、英語に翻訳or修正していただけないでしょうか。

• 英語→日本語  助けてください!!

誰か英語得意な方すみませんがおねがいします! i so glad to mail. You love&quot,Gratin&quot,Gratin&quot,(guratin),and quot. potof &quot,(potoff),and you can cook it?!!then you're aperfect. I'm curious to taste. I will surely meet some friends.If you want,you can write me on my PC. You can ask me anything you want. I hope your having a nice weekend darling. 単語は調べましたが、何を伝えたいのか分かりません。 宜しくおねがいします。

• お手数ですが日本語訳をお願いします。

I’ve never been in a romantic relationship and I’m on the verge of being 21 and honestly I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen, I’m not mad or bitter or looking for validation. Sometimes people who want to love just can’t find the right people to love them back and that’s ok. Just want people to know that when you can’t find someone to pour your love into it just means you have all that much more to focus on yourself and your own individual happiness.

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today