• ベストアンサー

下記英文は正しい(文法上)でしょうか?

遊びでバンドをやっています、バンド名のサブタイトルとしたいのですが。 英語に堪能な方ご教授宜しくお願いします。 1. free style music players 2.free style music performers 3.playing music of a free style 4.playing free style music

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Boubet
  • ベストアンサー率55% (81/145)
回答No.1

"free style"を使うとなにか勘違いされそうです。ものすごく奇抜なヘヴィメタバンドとか、、。  I enjoy playing band music with my friends とか、  I am a member of a amature music band with my local friends. などとしたほうが、プロではなくアマチュアとしてやっているという意味が伝わりやすいのではと思います。  教育>英語 のカテゴリーで質問されれば専門家の方がさらによい回答をしてくれると思います。

yuasal
質問者

お礼

お礼遅くなり申し訳ございません。 貴重なアドバイスありがとうござます。 例文参考にさせていただきます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 下記英文について質問があります

昔の作曲家からアイデアを拝借したりしますか? 昨夜のライブは少しの間ワグナーっぽい部分もありましたが。 ピタ:ああ、昨晩はまさにそうさ。(Q1)Ramon and me were playing at the Holland festival in Amsterdam and the brief there was that we were given a five cd box of the whole Holland festival and it's 50 years of classical and contemporary music and the second set we used samples from that piece. So that was like... バウアー:……たまたまだ(笑)。 ピタ:ああ、たまたまではあるけど、やらなくちゃいけない使命でもあった。だからサンプルをアサインしまくったのさ。 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 例えばAubeというアーティストは自分の周りにある全てをサウンドと結びつけます。音楽という言葉は、彼の中では存在していないのです。だから、(Q2)he puts together music the same way he does when he's working with industrial design... そういうのともちょっと違いますか。 フェネス:そういう事ではないな。 バウアー:音楽は音楽って認めているわけだし。 フェネス:ああ、(Q3)and it's also a result of many different interests in music and a mixture of those maybe. ピタ:俺達のパワーブックにはたくさんの種類のサンプルが詰まっていてね。その時の場所と、その時の自分の感情次第で鳴らすことが出来るんだ。そう、クラシックなサンプルだって飛び出してくるさ。(Q4)but if we get a bit... could be a banging stomping techno sample, that's the beauty of it all. We're free to really improvise with sound. Q1~Q4の英文を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法問題お願いします

1,Most professional sports have venues , such as the Baseball Hall of Fame , designed specifically to honor [ ] 選択肢に their outstanding players と its outstanding players があって 正解は their のほうだったんですが、主語のsports ではなく such 以下にある baseball を指すのは変ですか? 2In addition to his other achievements , Edgar Allen Poe is known [ ] the first master of the short story format . A, for B, as C, from D, with be known for のほうは駄目ですか? 3,Public [ ] over the environmental impact of the power plant delayed its construction . A. concerning B. concern C. concerned D. to concern Public を名詞とみなして Aは駄目ですか。 4.A faulty steering mechanism in one of the cars caused an accident ,leading to a recall of tens of thousands of the sedans at great [ ] to the company . A. price B. loss C. debt D. cost こういう問題って慣れですか? loss 「損失」とかじゃ駄目ですか。 5,In speed chess , each side has five minutes of total playing time in order to complete the game . A. totally B.total C. in total D. totality 回答には playing game が名詞句でどうのこうのと書いてあったんですが playing を形容詞とみなし totally を選ぶのは駄目ですか?

• 下記英文の解釈で質問があります 1/1

http://www.noisecreep.com/2010/08/04/avenged-sevenfold-interview-creep-show/ Avenged Sevenfoldというバンドのインタビュー記事から質問があります。 While A7X may have been the band some elitists loved to hate, there's no mistaking that the band injected hard rock and metal with an incredibly modern feel -- and that whatever s--- the keyboard ninjas want to spew, it's fine by them. They'll keep making music, playing by their rules and getting their music into the ears of their adoring fans. A7Xがsome elitists loved to hateというバンドだったかもしれない一方で、間違いなく、the band(A7X)はハードロックやメタルに今風の感覚を持ち込んだ。そして-- and that whatever s--- the keyboard ninjas want to spew, it's fine by them. Q1 some elitists loved to hateの意味がわかりません。直訳すると「愛と憎しみのエリート主義者」となりますが・・・。 Q2-- and that whatever s--- the keyboard ninjas want to spew, it's fine by them. この文章の意味がわかりません。そのまま訳すと、the keyboard ninjasは吐きたがっている。そしてそれはthem(A7X)による良い事だ、となりますが・・・。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法合ってますか?

こんにちは。 本日英語教室で習ったものがいまいち腹に落ちず、質問です。 「私は20日以上の休暇が必要だ」を英語にすると、 I need a vacation more than 20 days. だと思ったのですが、教師に I need a vacation of more than 20 days. が正しいと言われました。 なぜofが入るのか、理解できないのでどなたかご教授いただけませんでしょうか。 教師は英語のみ話す方で、説明が理解できませんでした・・・汗

• 下記英文について質問があります。(1)

How much did „your own thing“ benefit from your work as a session musician? セッションミュージシャンとしての仕事は、あなた自身の作品(own thing)に対してどのくらいの結果(benefit)をもたらしましたか? Well, I think it’s always great to collaborate with other artists, because it almost always pushes me to try something I haven’t tried before, or even thought of before. But when it comes to my own music and compositions, I’m not sure if I bring much of my session work into them. Then again, working as a session musician definitely helped me develop a little bit of confidence on some instruments. When you’re put on the spot like that, and you have to come up with something, it can be stressful ... And over time it slowly gets easier and easier, and depending on the instrument and the music, sometimes nowadays I might not even think about it at all. I just start playing. So for better or worse, I’m slowly learning to trust my own musicianship. 途中のwhen you’re put on the spot…辺りからどうも何を言いたいのかがわかりません。訳を教えてください。

• この英文はどういう意味でしょうか?

英語の文法書に書いてあるのですが、うまく日本語にできません・・・英語に堪能な方訳していただけるとありがたいです>< The progressive aspectに関しての説明です ↓ With verbs referring to a change of state, the progressive indicates movement towards the change,rather than completion of the change itself

• 下記英文の解釈で質問があります 1/1 (2)

http://www.absolutmetal.com/MeshuggahInterviewMF03.htm メシュガーというバンドのインタビュー記事です。 Sean: With all of the high profile tours that you guys have been doing, have there been any acts that have really caught your eye? Mårten: "It's kinda of hard to say yet, I donno, we're kinda of a tough band still, you know, the music is pretty fucked up I guess, so it's not like we're gonna have this huge difference all of a sudden, we're gonna blow up and have huge sales or do fuckin' huge tours." Sean: No, no I meant like, when you've been on tour have you seen or heard any of the local bands from around here that have caught you ear? Mårten: "Oh, oh ok. Actually, not really, we haven't really listened alot... ショーン:あなたがやってきた注目を浴びるツアーの全てで、あなたの目にとまる出演バンドはありましたか? マルテン:答えるのが難しいな。今はわからんよ。俺たちは今でもタフなバンドだし、それに、俺たちの音楽はかなりfucked upだと思うぜ。 ショーン:いやいやいや、そういう意味ではなくて、あなたがツアーに出ている時、あなたの目にとまったローカルバンドを見たり、聴いたりしましたか? Q3 ショーンの質問に対してマルテンは勘違いをしていますが、彼が読み違いを起こした決定的ポイントとはどこでしょうか? 私には最初の質問も次の質問も同じに見えます。 With all of the high profile tours that you guys have been doingが読み解く鍵でしょうか? 注目を引くようなツアーのおかげで、みたいなニュアンスですか?いや、違うな・・・。 (ちなみにこの時はこのバンドはToolという超大物バンドの前座に起用されてツアーをやってました。) Q4 マルテンの文章ですが、so it's not like we're gonna have this huge difference all of a sudden, we're gonna blow up and have huge sales or do fuckin' huge tours."がよくわかりません。 Q5 fuck up は台無しにする。ですが、そうなるとこの文章を直訳すると「その音楽はかなり台無しにしてしまったと思う」となってしまうのですが・・・。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 下記英文について質問があります。(2)

すいません下記の英文について質問があります。 It seems as though playing in the same room with someone is still the purest and most important form of musical communication to you. 同じ空間で曲をプレイするということは、あなたの曲作りのやりとりにおいてとても純粋で、かつ重要な事だと思えます。 Emails, SMS, letters, phonecalls, skype, you-name-it, those are all great ways to communicate, and I use them all. But being together, in person, is something different all together. I hope we can all agree that when you’re not in person, there at the same time, things get lost. Little things, big things, all kinds of things. And maybe if you know someone really well - which most likely you know them well from spending a lot of time in person - then it doesn’t matter ... Anyhow, I guess what I’m trying to say is that making music together over email can be very fun and rewarding, but it simply can’t be compared to making music together in the same space. It’s like night and day to me. And I think most anyone who has met Rutger or the guys from Efterklang, would say they are wonderful, kind, warm people. So making music with them in person is absolutely wonderful! Q1 But being together, in person, is somethingからa lot of time in person – then it doesn’t matter…までがどうも何が言いたいのかがつかめません。訳を教えてください。 Q2 Even if, as with Rutger, your approaches significantly differ from each other? たとえルトガー氏と同じように(作曲の)アプローチをとったとしても、あなたのアプローチはルトガー氏とは明らかに異なりますよね? この英文の訳はこのようなニュアンスで良いでしょうか? Q3 To me, a lot of your work sounds very direct, immediate and actually quite spontaneous, as detailed as it may be. Are you satisfied or rather annoyed when reviews call your work „,mature“? 私にとって、たくさんのあなたの作品はとてもdirectで、immediateで、実際かなり即興的です。このあとのas detailed as it may be.が訳せません。どういうことを言いたいのでしょうか? 1、2ともによろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします><

The criticism is often made that waching television is passive. This is true when it is compared with active recreations such as jogging or playing tennis. But watching TV is no more passive than obrerving a landscape,listening to music,or reading a book. Like reading a book,it is a withdrawal,but a withdrawal of a different kind. です!

• 英語の文法について(ベッカムのインタビュー)

"A lot of people who aren'r really into soccer when they hear David Beckham's into town that means a lot to them". (http://youtu.be/-y6s_zZZ6hc?t=38s). And the subtitle also says "I'm give 110% wherever I'm playing". (http://youtu.be/-y6s_zZZ6hc?t=1m37s) ベッカムへのインタビューの動画に上の字幕が出ていましたが、これは本当にベッカムが言っていることに忠実でしょうか。また、これは文法的に正しいですか? ご回答よろしくお願い致します。

専門家に質問してみよう