• 締切済み

和訳お願いします!

Instead, each observer must have his own measure of time, as recorded by a clock carried with him, and identical clocks carried by different observers need not agree.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

それどころか、それぞれの観察者は独自の時間の基準を持っており、それはそれぞれの観察者が時計を持っているようなもので、別の観察者が同じような時計を持っているとしても、それとは一致しなくてもよい。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

明日提出なんです。 part3 Although you may not notice it,foreign cultures always have some influence on your culture. today,some people around the world find some foreign cultures influencing their own cultures too much. In France,between the hours of8:00a.m.and8:00p.m.,seventy percent of music on the radio must be works by French artists. In Canada,thirty-five percent of songs played on the radio must be made by Canadian citizens or recorded Canada. Each law protects the culture of that country. laws are passed to protect a certain way of life. local laws may be unusual some times, but they must be respected. 長いですが お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします An example of shadow clocks are the obelisks from Egypt. They are tell,thin buildings that come to apoint at the top. Cleopatra's Needles are the two most famous obelisks in the world. They are almost 3,500 years old. About the same time,people began to make sundials. Sundials have a round part to divide the day into twelve parts. Around the year 1250,someone made the first mechanical clock. It was a mechanical clock because it was a machine that ran by itself. It did not need the help of anything in nature. People began to use the hourglass clock around the year 1400. They made in from glass. It was wide at the top and bottom but narrow in the middle. They put some sand in one part. The sand ran from the top part to the bottom part of the glass in one hour. At the end of every hour people turned the glass over and began again.

• 英文和訳です。

[ ](2ヵ所)を訳してもらえるとありがたいです。(できるだけ丁寧に)  The huge blue heron glides over our cottage roof and settles down gently, taking up his post at the mouth of the tidal cove. [Standing guard on elegant long legs, he picks off trespassers who swim too close to the border. When he is through and the water begins to intrude again, he takes off, arching out over the bay.] Every day since we arrived, the great bird has followed this pattern. He arrives at each low tide like clockwork - no, nothing like clockwork. Watching him at my own porch post, I cannnot imagine anything more different than tides and clocks, any way of life more different than one in tune with tides and another regimented by numbers. The heron belongs to a world of creatures who follow a natural course [; I belong to a world of creatures who have fractured continuity into quarter hours and seconds, who try to mechanically impose our will even on day and night.] But each year I come here, vacating a culture of fractions and entering one of rhythms. Like many of us, I need a special place, just to find my own place, my own naturalness.

• 和訳 on behalf of

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 At the time the Defendants were asking the Plaintiff to sign a statement which the Defendants wrote in their own words on behalf of the Plaintiff. Although Plaintiff refused to give a statement, the Defendants were now trying to force Plaintiff to sign a statement they wrote on his behalf, by forcefully asking “Do you agree, will you sign?”, “Do you agree, will you sign?”, over and over, and then over again. When the Defendants began to forcefully ask again Plaintiff asked for the statement, and when one of the Defendants handed it to him, instead of signing it he ripped it in half, saying that he didn't agree and by law didn't have to make a statement. その頃、被告が原告のために自分の言葉で書いた供述書(弁解録取書)に署名するように求めてきた。原告は供述することを拒否したけれども、被告は今や、「同意しますか、署名しますか」、「同意しますか、署名しますか」という全く質問を何度も何度も繰り返し強く尋ねることによって、原告に代わって書いた供述書に署名するように強制している。被告が再び強く尋ね始めたとき原告は供述書を頼み、そして被告の1人が手渡したとき、原告が署名するの代わりに、供述書を半分に裂き、同意しないと、法律によって供述する義務はないと言った。

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

A customer walks into a store. He stands in front of hundreds of boxes of deter-gent. He chooses one brand, pays for it, and leaves. why does he pick that specific kind of soap? Is it truly better than the others? Probably not. These days, many products are nearly identical to one another in quality and price. If products are almost the same, what makes customers buy one brand instead of another? Although we might not like to admit it, commercials on television and advertisements in magazines probably influence us. Advertising informs customers of new products on the market. It gives us information about everything from shampoo and toothpaste to computers and cars. But here is one serious problem with this. Very often the "information" is really misinformation. Needless to say, it tells us the products' advantages. But it also hides their disadvantages. Advertising leads us to buy things that we don't need. It also confuses our sense of reality. "Beauty Queen shampoo gives you shiny hair!" a popular singer known for her beautiful hair says in an advertisement. But it doesn't tell us the complete truth: that a healthy diet will have the same effect. お願いします。

• 英語の和訳問題をお願いします

英語の和訳問題をお願いします 1994年の大阪大学 理系 前期試験の問題です。 (A)There can be no human society without conflict: such a society would be a society not of friends but of ants. [i]Even if it were attainable, there- are human values of the greatest importance which would be destroyed by its attainment, and which therefore should prevent us from attempting to bring it about. On the other hand, we certainly ought to bring about a reduction of conflict. So already we have here an example of a clash of values or principles. This example also shows that clashes of values and principles may be valuable, and indeed essential for an open society. (B)The huge blue heron glides over our cottage roof and settles down gently, taking up his post at the mouth of the tidal cove. [ii]Standing guard on elegant long legs, he picks off trespassers who swim too close to the border. When he is through and the water begins to intrude again, he takes off, arcing out over the bay. Every day since we arrived, the great bird has followed this pattern. He arrives at each low tide like clockwork—no, nothing like clockwork. Watching him at my own porch post, I cannot imagine anything more different than tides and clocks, any way of life more different than one in tune with tides and another regimented by numbers. The heron belongs to a world of creatures who follow a natural course; ml belong to a world of creatures who have fractured continuity into quarter hours and seconds, who try to mechanically impose our will even on day and night. But each year I come here, vacating a culture of fractions and entering one of rhythms. Like many of us, I need a special place, just to End my own place, my own naturalness. お願いしたいのは、[i]の部分と[ii]の部分です。なお(A)の文中のitの意味がわかるようにすることと注意書きがあります。 よろしくお願いします(^_^;)

• 和訳

以下の文章の和訳をお願いします。 4. Visual Image: 1. You must also provide a visual image for each term. The visual image is a picture, drawing, symbol, clipart, etc. that you feel represents each term. Visual images must be something other than the picture on your current event or Political Cartoon. 5. Court Case: 1. The final part of this project is to research U.S. Supreme Court Cases. A court case must be chosen for each term. Court cases may only be used once during the course of this project! Court Cases Must Be Relevant to the Term and must be no more than 25 years old! (No older than 1989.) (There have been numerous cases at the Supreme Court just in the past year!) Cases do not have to be decided. Decision may be pending, or they may be cases that the U.S. Supreme Court has accepted but not heard yet. *In order to receive full credit for this section you must: 1. Cite the U.S. Supreme Court Case. (I.E.-Roe v. Wade) You must have the “who v. who” in order to get credit. Telling me who the case is about is not considered citing the case! 2. Cite the date of the case and the source where you found the information about the case. (Exact web address you found the case!) *Example: Roe v. Wade, 1973-www.gale.cengage.com/free…/roe.htm 3. Summarize the court case in your own words, (What happened in the case?) Do not print out the case. Summary must be in your own words! 4. Explain how the court case correlates to the term. (Why did you choose this case? How do you think this court case relates to the term?) *Please do not print out the whole court case. I want this information explained in your own words! You will not receive credit for anything on this part if you print out the narrative decision or someone else’s summation of the case. ` *How to find Court Cases: Go to any search engine and type in court cases and start researching! : ) This part will take some time because you will have to research in order to find one that will correspond with each term. Pro Se Court and www.oyez.org/oyez/frontpage are two very helpful sites for information regarding prominent U.S. Supreme Court Cases that pertain to this project. Remember I want you to use more recent cases, so they can only be used if they were decided within the past 25 years. They may also be cases that are still pending and have made their way up through the court of appeals process to the U.S. Supreme Court. The best place to first look for cases would be the Official U.S. Supreme Court Website. They will have current cases being heard, decisions made within the past year, and a history of past cases. Also remember that I want a different court case used for each term, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do some research. This by far seems to be the most time consuming part for most students! There are some links on my teacher web site that go straight to sites that will help you with this section. Wikipedia is not a very reliable source. Please try to stay away from getting your information from their site! Research and find your own cases!! Since the explanation of case and correlation must be in your own words, I will be able to tell if you did the work or someone else! I will also be able to tell if you actually understand the case you chose and if your correlation is clear and in your words!

• 和訳教えてください。

Newspapers can't be first with the news as television and radio are, so they must offer their reader something different. Events must be explained so that results are understandable to the reader. The story of what caused the news must be told. Many newspapers are already preparing to meet this need. Today's front pages explain the news as they report it. During the weekends newspapers are filled with stories of such things as politics and would problems. Reporting the news is not enough in today's fast-moving world. It is not enough for newspapers readers to know what happened. They must also know why it happened and what it will do to their country, their city and themselves. For many years newspapers were only expected to report facts. Readers had to do their own explaining. But most readers did not know enough of what was happening behind the news to be able to explain or understand it. That is why news magazines such as Vision, in Latin America, and others around the world were started. They did the job which most newspapers were not then doing―going behind the news to explain why it happened. Explaining the news is not giving an opinion. It is telling as much as possible about an event to let readers know what caused it. For example, they should know about the downfall of agovernment in Latin America, but should also understand what caused that downfall. Saying only that a government of a South America country has fallen is not enough. It would be better to make readers understand the real problms which caused the collapse. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

. A replica was built at Merlimont and a detachment of tanks under Major Bingham rehearsed on it, using "shoes" on the tank tracks and special detachable steel ramps carried by the tanks, until they could climb the wall. In experiments on the Thames estuary, the pontoons performed exceptionally well, riding out very bad weather and being easier to manoeuvre than expected, suggesting that they could be used again after the initial assault, to land reinforcements. Night landings were also practised, with wire stretched between buoys to guide the pontoons to within 100 yards (91 m) of their landing place. In the period after Operation Strandfest, 52 Squadron Royal Flying Corps (RFC) and the Fourth Balloon Wing, developed a III Wing practice of co-operation during artillery observation, by having balloon observers direct preliminary ranging, until shells were landing close to a target, then handing over to the aeroplane observer for the final corrections of aim. When the air observer had ranged the guns, the balloon observer took over again. The new method economised on aircrew and had the advantage of telephone communication between the ground and the balloon, since aircraft wireless could only transmit. Air co-operation with Royal Engineer sound ranging was also practised. A line of microphones were connected to a receiving station further back and activated by a forward observer. Air observers routinely sent "NF" by wireless and a position report when German batteries were seen to be firing and since German shelling often cut off the ground observer from contact with the rear, the sound-ranging station was equipped with a wireless receiver and used receipt of "NF", to activate the sound ranging apparatus.