• ベストアンサー

英文に訳して頂けませんでしょうか??

下記の日本文を英文に訳してもらえませんでしょうか? お願いします! 「あなたのCDがいろんな人々に知って聴いてもらえる事を祈ってます。 私が、あなたの音楽で癒されたように。」 もっと気の利いた別の言い方などアドバイスがあればお願いします。 訳してみた文ですが今一、怖いです It is wishing that it is possible to get by knowing to the different people and that your CD listens. I have been healed by your music.

• AI3m
  • お礼率67% (119/176)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I hope more and more people will learn about your CD and listen to it, and will be healed as I was by your (beautiful) music. とも。括弧の中は原文には無いので適当に、、、

関連するQ&A

• 英文について

People scary die.(人々は死ぬのが怖い) This is because they don't want to die. They have wants to do before they die. If people get to something which they want to things, people don't want to die. I think it is mean people don't satisfied.(それは人々が満足していないことを意味すると思う) Please think about if you die tomorrow. I suppose that nobody want to die. Even if they thinks about satisfied with your life. It is only thinks, in fact, they think different before die.(それは考えているだけで、実際は彼らは死ぬ前には違うことを考える) That's why I think that people are never satisfied with that they have: they always want something more or something different. おかしな文があれば指摘してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳

so intimate is the relation between a language and the people who speak it that the two can scarcely be thought of apart. A language lives only so long as there are people who speak it and use it as native tongue, and its greatness is only that given to it by these people. 質問部分 最後の部分greatness is only that given to it by these people.のitがなにを示しているのかがわかりません。 ちなみに参考書の和訳にはこういった人々によって与えられる偉大さにほかならない。と書かれています。 よろしくお願いします

• 英文

どちらがいいでしょうか? This is a CD which Tom often listens to. または、 This is the CD which Tom often listens to.

• 難しい(と思っている)英文解釈について質問です。

Knowing, as the reader of the story, that it ends happily, he ignores the fact that the hero in the story does not know it is going to end. 上記の文のKnowing~happilyまでの文法・解釈がイマイチよくわかりません。 和訳が「物語の読者は、読者として話が円満に終わることを知っているので~」となっているのですが、よくわかりません。。 詳しい方いましたら教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします”

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• 英文和訳チェックお願いします。

It is to be expected that signals running along one nerve fiber are carried by a different mechanism from that which relays the signals from one neuron to the next. という文を 「1つの神経細胞に沿っている信号活動は違う仕組みによってその信号はあるニューロンから次のニューロンへリレーしているように予期されている。」 と訳したんですがこれでは from that which の部分がうまく訳せていないような気がして・・・ どなたかわかるかたお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

All of this of course is an assumption that you have made about people. * An appearance before your very eyes that does not exist, in that it does not need to exist.* For the veil which separates you, is a veil that is not of true nature. この*~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、特に in that というのは、in appearance と言う意味なんでしょうか? その後の it もappearance を指しているのでしょうか?

• 英文を訳してください

In fact, the United States never believed that the Russians would participate in the project, knowing that it was a violation of every Soviet precept to open their economic records to examination and control by capitalist outsiders. 前半(コンマまで)は言っていることはわかります。 knowingからどういうことかよくわからないです。 「資本主義的部外者によりそれらの経済的記録の試験と制御がソ連教訓の違反であったこと…??」 わかる方訳して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文ってあってますか?

It is pity that David should have [to] give up his studies. という文があるのですが、私は[to]がいらなくてgive→givenではないかと思うのですが。 こういう文もあるのでしょうか??

• カッコに入る語句を教えてください。

It is true that many disturbed people lack "confidence" in themselves, ( ) confidence cannot be achived by a magic incantation, by resolving grimly to "believe" in oneself. (  )に入る語は何でしょうか? あと、It is that~の文は、形式主語と新主語の構文ですか?