Housing NZ Declines Liability for Structural and Weathertightness Problems

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Housing NZ's general manager of assets, Kevin Mara, stated that the organization takes no responsibility for the structural or weathertightness issues.
  • Housing NZ has only leased 32 units in the building complex and does not own the building, land, or have any involvement in the design or construction.
  • Despite being a tenant in the complex, Housing NZ denies any liability and asserts that the responsibility lies with the private owners who own the building.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

長文ですが訳をお願い致します!!

Kevin Mara, Housing NZ's general manager of assets, said last year that his organisation did not accept any liability for the structural or weathertightness problems. "We don't own the building, we don't own the land, we didn't design or build the building. Our involvement has been to lease 32 units in the complex from private owners."

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ニュージーランドの家屋資産管理局長ケビン・メイラは、彼の機構は、構造、または対風雨処理に関しての損害請求に応じないと、昨年公表した。  「我々は、家屋も、土地も所有しないし、設計や建築もしない。個人が所有しているこの区域の32戸の賃貸にかかわっているに過ぎない」(と彼は言った)

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願い致します ペコ

Kevin Mara, Housing NZ's general manager of assets, said last year that his organisation did not accept any liability for the structural or weathertightness problems. "We don't own the building, we don't own the land, we didn't design or build the building. Our involvement has been to lease 32 units in the complex from private owners." But John Gray, president of the Home Owners and Buyers Association, complained to Housing Minister Phil Heatley, saying Housing NZ under Labour had "significant involvement".

• 長文の訳お願いします

Advertisers have many methods to get you to try a product and be loyal to it. Lots of times, what they are selling is a lifestyle, or an image, rather than the product. Here are some ways they get us to spend money on things we may not Want. Ideal Families-always seem perfect. The kids are cool and they have the hottest fashions, haircuts, and toys. Ideal families are all attractive-and they never argue! Ideal families represent the types of people that people watching the ad would like to be. Family fun-an ad that shows a product bringing families together or helping them have fun together. For example, Mom or Dad brings home the "right" food and a boring dinner turns into a family party. Excitement-Food is great fun! One bite of this and you're surging in California or soaring on your skateboard! Star Power-Your favorite sports star or celebrity is telling you that this product is the best! It's very effective. People listen and they usually don't remember that the star is paid to support the product. Bandwagon-Join the in-crowed! Don't be left out! Everyone is buying this-Why aren't you? Put downs-Advertisers criticize the competitor's product to make their own product seem better. Facts and Figures-Advertisers use facts and statistics to make their statements more credible. Unfortunately these "facts" are often not completely true. Repetition-Advertisers hope that if you see a product or hear its name over and over again, you will be more likely to buy it. Sometimes the same commercial will be repeated over and over again during the same television program. Heart Strings-Ads tell you a story that make you feel good. For example, one McDonalds commercial shows a dad and his son shoveling snow together. When they finish, the son buys his dad lunch at McDonalds. Sounds Good-Music and other sound effects add to the excitement of commercials. Those little tunes that you just can't get out of your head make you think of the product. Have you ever noticed that the commercials are louder than the program? Cartoon Characters-Tony the Tiger sells cereal and the Nestles Nesquik Bunny sells chocolate milk. Cartoons like these help kids identify with product. Misleading Words- Advertisers are supported to tell the truth,but sometimes they use words that can mislead viewers. Look for phrases in commercials like part of, the taste of real, natural, new, better tasting, and because we care. There are hundreds of these deceptive phrases. Omission- Advertisers don't give you the entire story about their product. For example, an ad claims that a sugary cereal is part of a healthy breakfast. It doesn't claim that the breakfast is healthy (or even healthier) without this product. Are You Cool Enough?-Advertisers try to convince you that if you don't use their products, you are not cool. Usually advertisers do this by showing people who look uncool trying a product and then suddenly becoming hip.

• 日本語訳を教えてください(かなり長文です)(7)

翻訳機では分かりにくくて、この長文の日本語訳を教えていただけたらと思います。お願いします。 "But Lulu and Sophia are different people," Jed pointed out. "Oh no, not this," I said, rolling my eyes. "Everyone is special in their special own way," I mimicked sarcastically. "Even losers are special in their own special way. Well don't worry, you don't have to lift a finger. I'm willing to put in as long as it takes, and I'm happy to be the one hated. And you can be the one they adore because you make them pancakes and take them to Yankees games." I rolled up my sleeves and went back to Lulu. I used every weapon and tactic I could think of. We worked right through dinner into the night, and I wouldn't let Lulu get up, not for water, not even to go to the bathroom. The house became a war zone, and I lost my voice yelling, but still there seemed to be only negative progress, and even I began to have doubts. Then, out of the blue, Lulu did it. Her hands suddenly came together—her right and left hands each doing their own imperturbable thing—just like that. Lulu realized it the same time I did. I held my breath. She tried it tentatively again. Then she played it more confidently and faster, and still the rhythm held. A moment later, she was beaming. "Mommy, look—it's easy!" After that, she wanted to play the piece over and over and wouldn't leave the piano. That night, she came to sleep in my bed, and we snuggled and hugged, cracking each other up. When she performed "The Little White Donkey" at a recital a few weeks later, parents came up to me and said, "What a perfect piece for Lulu—it's so spunky and so her." Even Jed gave me credit for that one. Western parents worry a lot about their children's self-esteem. But as a parent, one of the worst things you can do for your child's self-esteem is to let them give up. On the flip side, there's nothing better for building confidence than learning you can do something you thought you couldn't.

• 変なメールがきたんですけど・・・

変なメールが来たんですけど、誰か分かる方教えてください。 英語良く分からないので困っています。 DON'T BORROW MONEY ACCORDING TO CBS 60 MINUTES AMERICAN FAMILIES WENT $6.5 BILLION IN CREDIT CARD DEBT IN JUNE AND AMERICAN FAMILIES SPEND 20% OF THEIR MONTHLY DISPOSABLE INCOME ON CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. If you are one of these families there is a way to pay your debts and you DON'T BORROW MONEY Supposed there was a way to payoff your: -home mortgage, rent or lease! -credit cards! -phone and utility bills! -car payment or lease! -student, personal, and business loans! -property liens, IRS liens, child support... -judgments and debts without bankruptcy! -and many, many more! And never have to pay the money back! Yes! We can help pay your debts and you don't have to pay us back! We are an Internation California based Association. AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE - Members in 27 Countries 英語良く分からないので困っています。

• 長文ですみません!!m(__)m訳をお願い致します

"With historically low levels of new building and net migration (while not at strong levels) likely to be more supportive of Auckland housing demand than other parts of the country, we suspect demographic pressures are slowly beginning to surface. This is also shown by increases in average rents, which at $434 per week is also a new record high." Borkin said that given the housing market's properties as a good "leading indicator" in NZ, and the Auckland region being "the consumer juggernaut" that it is, this may signal the beginnings of an improvement in the consumer spending backdrop. "We think it is too early to make a call on this yet given that household behaviour remains one of caution and deleveraging, but we are watching closely." Borkin said that evidence was gradually beginning to mount "that a more robust recovery is around the corner and this will eventually warrant tighter monetary conditions. We continue to feel this is more an early 2012 story".

• 長文ですみませんが、訳をお願い致します!

A statement of claim filed in the High Court at Auckland by the Pepperwood Mews body corporate says that in 2002-03, Housing NZ and developers Prime Group hatched plans for what has now become Pepperwood. About August 2003, Housing NZ struck an agreement with Prime for the design and construction of the big complex. Investors were drawn to buy units, the claim says, because they were marketed as a "blue chip" investment. The complex was leased as state housing but evacuated when severe structural defects were found.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

1 Considering Chief is in several tons of metal armor, I don’t think the swimming option is really all that viable. 2 I am a small business owner that has 5 employees. I was on par to provide health insurance but the premiums have skyrocketed and now I have to tell my employees we cannot offer health benefits. How can these young families gain any health benefits? Have the rates for personal health insurance dropped? Is there a way to help employees fund their own personal policies? I have over a hundred subcontractors and have to be careful that they have supplied all their paperwork stating they are independent contractors, otherwise the gov has said they will be treated as employees. Who knows if they will try and charge owners $750 per subcontractor if the owner isn’t following every letter of the law? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In general, contributors are advised that they are contributing to an idea, not making a purchase in a store. Like anyone contributing to an early-stage project, you accept the risk that the project might not come to fruition. We leave it up to you to make your own judgment about the merit of a campaign before making a contribution. Fortunately, the democratic nature of crowd funding makes it easy to judge a campaign's likelihood of success. In order for any campaign to be successful, campaign owners have to put thought and effort into their Pitch and convince a crowd of people to support their cause. Campaigns that are not transparent with their goals and project status tend not to attract contributors. How you can report a fraudulent campaign: If you see a campaign that you believe to be fraudulent, you can inform us immediately by flagging the campaign as prohibited content. Simply click on the "prohibited content" link located beneath every campaign's Perks, or send us a note at indiegogo.com.

• よろしくお願いします

We have new neighbors that moved in a couple of months ago. They are nice people and have a toddler that my son loves to play with, but they also have a dog that is insanely aggressive toward kids. We have a dozen or so kids on the block and he’s lunged at about half of them. (He even hit my own son with his snout while his back was turned, leaving a bruise, not a bite.) Luckily, he’s been on a leash every time which has prevented a serious attack. Recently, the dog has been digging his way out of the backyard. The owners have fixed the holes when they happen, but now all the neighbors are even more scared of what could happen. The owners don’t seem to be overly concerned about fixing his behavior or doing more to keep him contained. We are all concerned that it will take a kid getting seriously hurt for something to change. it will take a kid getting seriously hurt for something to changeの訳と、文の構造の説明をよろしくお願いします

• ドロップボックスから届くメッセージが英語です。

ドロップボックスから届くメッセージが英語です。 英語に強い方お願いします。 m(_ _ )m なんて言ってきているのでしょうか? Have you ever wanted to use your Dropbox but didn't have a computer nearby? Dropbox's mobile website (http://m.dropbox.com) makes it happen. With Dropbox mobile, you can browse and open files in your Dropbox directly from your phone or mobile device's browser. If you own an iPhone or iPod Touch, download the Dropbox App for an even better experience. It's free! Do you own a Blackberry or Android phone? Don't worry! We've got plenty more mobile magic coming soon! Happy syncing! -The Dropbox Team © 2010 Dropbox