• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

和訳してください as John hoped, such a world will not be just a dream but a reality. till then ,imagine.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ジョンの望みは、そんな世界が、単なる夢ではなく、現実になることだった、それまでは想像する(わけだが)  前後があるともっと落ち着いた訳になると思いますが、これで合ってますかね。

orisio
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• おはようございます!和訳してください!

おはようございます!和訳してください! All world many not love a lover but they will be watching him。 よろしくお願いします!!

• こんばんは!和訳お願いします!!

こんばんは!和訳お願いします!! All the world may not love a lover but they will be watching him. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind. 併せてこの形は受動態ですか、それとも能動態でしょうか。

• 和訳をお願いします

今和訳をしているのですが、何となくわかるけど、ちゃんとした和訳ができないでいて困っています。 この文を和訳してください。 I have since sold this item with a second chance offer. I can however, ship to you the same item that was listed but there will be an increased delay since I will not be able to get another one for 2 weeks. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

占いの文章の一部です。 和訳をお願いいたします。 This Soulmate may not be the only love you will ever have, but it will be the most important. The greatest, the deepest, the transforming loves.

• 以下の文の和訳をおねがいします。

以下の文の和訳をおねがいします。 But what if everyone loved to be 100? Or 120? the world would become an increasingly crowded place. Another complication:Germline engineering will not be free or even cheap; not everyone will be able to afford it. Will this create a new "genetic gap" between rich and poor? "In a world in thich we have the power to turn human beings into manufactured objects, certain diseases have disappeared from the world. Ad people do live longer and run faster and jump higher. But the don't seem to be any happier," says Leslie Fiedler, an essayist and cultural critic at the University of Buffalo.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

A : Will there me a world war here? B : No way there will be a war. But the fight for peace will blow the place to smithereens. 原文そのままです。 おそらく A さんの発言は、Will there 「be」 a world war here? の間違いではないかと思いますが、どうでしょう No way there will be a war.  ・戦争になっても仕方がない  ・戦争になるなんて冗談じゃない どちらなのかが分からなくて困っています

• 英語の文章と和訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

It is also possible to look at this phenomenon in a positive light. Japan’s population will certainly fall and this should be there may be less pollution and the cities will be less crowded. Japan is still one of the most densely populated countries in the world, so a smaller population may not be such a bad idea after all. 和訳 この現象は肯定的観点からみることもできます。日本の人口が確実に減っていくと環境の為には良いことと言えます。車を運転したりエネルギーを人口が減ることにより、公害は少なくなり都市部は混雑しなくなるでしょう。日本は依然として世界で最も人口密度が高い国の一つであるので、とどのつまり人口減少はそんなに悪くないアイデアなのかもしれません。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 But a jealous and independent person, who eyes will burn into you like hot coals. He will try to take the lead in the relationship and may want to have things his way. He will not accept second place in your life to anything else or anyone else. He must come first. One who will not change his ways either. There may be arguments in the relationship given time, so it will be stormy and tempestuous but compellingly powerful too. A lively exciting relationship. That will never be dull or boring. Always intense passionate and wild. Full of emotion and feeling.