• 英語の文法問題について教えてください。
  • 与えられた日本語の意味になる英文を作成するための条件について詳しく教えてください。
  • 与えられた英文を翻訳してください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1) He kept driving until midnight, and so he must have been very tired. (2) I am shocked that the accident took place during the day. (3) I had tried to give up smoking many times before I finally succeeded. (4) It has been 10 years since I last went to New York. (5) He has been teaching here for 20 years. (6) I saw the sun setting below the horizon. (7) He fell and broke his leg. (8) What time does your flight leave? (9) We found it difficult to find his replacement. (10) She had her luggage carried to her room. (11) I haven't heard from him what he taught last year. (12) Do you remember the name of the doctor who treated your son? (13) I haven't finished reading the book which you gave me two weeks ago. (14) When the tournament began, a new manager had not been chosen. (15) If he hadn't made the error, we would have won the game. (16) She asked me to help her with her homework. (17) I have already replied to his mail. (18) What made you do such a thing? (19) How many rooms does your house have?

hothin814
質問者

お礼

解答どうもありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法の問題4問教えて頂けますか?

(    )に入る英文を教えてください。 1 Though he was an old man, he worked in his field every day. ( )( ) ( ) he was, he worked in his field every day. 2 He was arrested because he had not paid his taxes for ten years. He was arrested for ( )( ) paid his taxes for ten years. 3 I hope that you will find a good job soon. ( ), you will find a good job soon. 4 昨日新宿で誰に会ったと思いますか。とても驚いたことに、去年ニューヨークで知り合った女の子で した。(英語にして頂けますか?2文目はしてみたのですが、添削してもらえますか?)     To my surpise, she was a girl whom I met in NY last year. 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の質問

・ I ( ) in New York for three years when I was a child . 答えlived 過去形なのにfor three years ってどういうことなんでしょうか? ・I ( ) a book for an hour when he entered the room. 答え had been reeding had read では駄目ですか?過去完了にはある時点までの状態の継続という意味があるそうですが ・Please tell me as soon as you ( ) your homework 答え have done なんで現在完了なんですか?doじゃだめですか? ・We don't know if he ( ) back to japan again 答え will come comesでは駄目ですか? 回答お願いします!

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. 彼は学生時代、勉強をおろそかにしたことを後悔している。 He (of/neglected/in/having/repents/studies/his) his school days. 2. 彼女の説明が説得力のあるものだったので、われわれとしては彼女を信じるしかなかった。 Her explanation (believe/but/convincing/could/not/so/that/was/we) her. 3. 以前は畑だったところに、家が次々と建てられている。 Houses (on/be/being/built/are/used/to/what/) fields. 4. 彼女の誕生日のお祝いは土曜日に催される予定だった。 Her (be/birthday/to/Saturday/held/on/celebration/was). 5. He (have/the/cannot/of/been/facts/ignorant). 6. Why should (an/given/he/him/obey/order) by a perfect stranger? 7. They are very kind to me. They (their/as/I/own/me/son/if/were/treat).

• 英語の問題です。

特に【A】と【E】が難しく感じました。 それぞれの問題で訳や何か重要なポイントなどを合わせてつけてくださると助かります。 お願いいたします。 【A】 1 Linda doesn´t dance much now, but I know she () a lot.   アwas used to イused to ウwould エwould have 2 The tourists were made () for more than six hours at the airport.   アwait イwaited ウto wait エwaiting 3 A seventeen-years-old is () to vote in an election.   アnot enough old イold not enough ウnot old enough エenough not old 4 John, () the news of the earthquake, couldn´t utter a word.   アshock at イshocking at ウshocked at エhaving shocked by 5 We were taught that the American Revolution () over in 1783.   アis イhas been ウhave エwas 6 Mother seems to be () on Monday, when she has lots of things to wash.   アbusiest イthe busier ウthe more busier エthe most busiest 7 () from the expressionon her face, she doesn´t seem to be very pleased with the result.   アSeem イLooking ウGuessed エJudging 8 I´m afraid Tom´s argument rests only on his imagination, not on ().   アfancy イfictions ウopinions エfacts 9 Look () the words in the dictionary whose meanings you don´t know.   アon イout ウup エwith 10 I was late because my car broke () on the way.   アup イin ウdown エby 11 The result fell short () our expectations.   アfrom イof ウfor エin 12 She took her guests into the kitchen to show () her new washing machine.   アoff イup ウaround エinto 【B】 1 Everyone laughed loudly when he appeared on the stage.   Everyone burst into () when he appeared on the stage. 2 I never see this picture without thinking of my high school days.   This picture always () () of my high school days. 3 We met her at the station by chance.   We () () meet her at the station. 4 He got quite angry with me when I broke his cup.   He () () temper with me when I broke his cup. 【C】間違いの指摘 1 The road remained (closing) for (more than) a week (owing) to the (heavy) snow. 2 This is the park (where) we (used to) (visit) (when young). 3 (That´s) (the way how) she (got) (out of) danger. 4 Jane is (much) (pretty) (than) (beautiful). 5 He was (long) lost (in) deep (thought) with his arms (folding). 【D】 1 It (be,remains,to,whether,seen) the new car will sell well. 2 He suggested (she,to,that,take,her,up) music lessons. 3 He (from,is,for,far,suitable) the job. 4 He speaks French, (say,English,nothing,to,of). 【E】次の英文と同じ内容を表すもの 1 Not all of his plans were accepted.   アThey didn´t take any of his plans. イThey turned down some of his plans.   ウThey accepted all of his plans. エAll of his plans were rejected. 2 He stops in from time to time.   アHe never comes to see us. イHe visits us occationally.   ウHe visits us ever hour. エHe hardly ever comes to stay. 3 We have something in common.   アIn two ways, we´re different. イIn one way, we´re similar.   ウIn no way are we identical. エIn some ways, we´re the some in appearance. 4 The trouble with Seth is that he always takes things seriously.   アSeth has trouble taking things seriously.    イIt´s a lot of trouble for Seth to take things seriously.   ウSeth takes things seriously, and as a result, gets other people into trouble.   エOne of Seth´s problems is that he takes things seriously. 以上です。

• 英語の時制

I'm sure I saw her two years ago. 彼女に2年前に会ったと確信しています。 という文を私は I'm sure I have seen two years ago. 彼女に2年前に会ったことがあると確信しています。 (現在完了・経験) にしました。 現在完了ではなく、ただの過去時制になるのは何故ですか? 現在完了だと思ったのは、 (1)過去の動作・状態と現在を結び付けて述べている文だから (2)過去を視野に入れつつも、話し手の意志は現在にあるから

• 時制の問題で質問です

I lived in Kyoto for three years when I was a child. と He had been living in Nagano for seven years when his daughter was born. なぜ「私が生まれとき」と「彼の娘が生まれとき」で過去形だったり過去完了だったりするのですか?

• 英語のジョークと訳を教えてください!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 回答宜しくお願いします!!

• 英語 問題

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、()に適語を補って下さい。 1 They had a good time last night. They enjoyed () last night. 2 I broke his DVD player. That is problem. They problem () () I broke his DVD player. 3 They say that the actor lives in this town. It is () () the actor lives in this town. 4 We know that he loves science fiction movies. He is () () love science fiction movies.

• 選択肢の問題

I won't enter the room until it (has been properly) cleaned. ()のところですが、is clearlyだとなぜダメなのでしょうか?untilの後ろは、現在形でもokだと思ったのですが・・。 It (is over ten years since) she last went back to her country. ()のところですが、it has been over ten years afterだとなぜダメなのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で困っています。

英語の【準動詞】についての問題で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 <動名詞の意味上の主語> Q( )に適語を入れなさい。 He insisted that I should pay the money. =He insisted on (  )(  ) the money. <完了不定詞to have done と完了動名詞having done> Q( )に適語を入れなさい。 (1)It seems that he was ill.  =He seems (  )(  )(  ) ill. (2)I'm sorry that I failed the exam this semester. =I'm sorry for (  )(  ) the exam this semester. <補語となる分詞> Q( )に入るのに適する語を(1)~(4)の中から1つ選びなさい。 1.When I was walking along the street, I heard my name (  ). (1)call   (2)calling   (3)to call  (4)called 2.I'm sorry to have kept you (  ). (1)waited  (2)wait  (3)waiting  (4)to wait 3.I had my bicycle (  ). (1)steal  (2)stolen  (3)stealing  (4)stole <付帯状況を表す with+名詞+分詞> Q( )に当てはまる語を(1)~(4)の中から1つ選びなさい。 He walked about the room with his arms (  ). (1)fold  (2)folding  (3)folded  (4)to fold 問題は以上です。もしよろしければ、なぜそうなるのかも詳しく教えてくれたらうれしいです。 それでは、お願いします。