• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

○○(名前) are sex I.(sexがどおしたんでしょうか???) I am a polyglot amateur. I didn't have a cake. and temme about the news quakes.(相手に誕生日ケーキ食べたか質問したらこちらのmessage届きました)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • CL918
  • ベストアンサー率45% (5/11)
回答No.1

笑ってしまいました。 sexyの間違いだと思います。 私は 多言語に通じているアマチュアです。 ケーキは食べませんでした。 (Tell me)新しく起きた地震についてもっと教えてください。 では、 おやすみなさい。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

こちらの回答もありがとうございます!! いや、も一度見直したけどやはりsexです…sexyではなく、yが存在してない。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

#2.です。そもそもの質問に回答しないのもマナーが悪いので、回答してみます。 polyglot 【名】 数カ国語の混合[に通じた人・で書かれた書物] 【形】 数カ国語の[に通じた・を話す・で書かれた] http://eow.alc.co.jp/polyglot/UTF-8/?ref=sa と出ていますから、 「○○は、セクシーだ。私は、数カ国語に通じたアマチュアです。ケーキは食べませんでした。それから、地震のニュースについて教えて下さい。」 あたりの訳になると思います。#1.さんが「笑ってしまいました」とおっしゃっているのは、polyglot はかなり難しい単語です。その単語を使っていながら、 ○○ are sex I. (○○ is sexy. の間違いではないかと私も思います) I didn't have a cake. (I didn't have that/the cake. の方が良いのではないかと思います。cake は a cake とすると丸ごとのケーキの様になりますし、おそらく話題に rafhaf さんが先に出している「その」ケーキになると思うからです) temme about the news quakes (tell me about the news of the quakes. の方が良いと思います) 等のつづりや文法の無茶苦茶さと polyglot (数カ国語に通じている)と自分で言っているアンバランスさが、面白かったのではないでしょうか? また、temme は「てめー」の様にも読めますね。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

こっちも回答ありがとうございました! sexの文章を送ってきた男の子とI am~の文章を送ってきた男の子は違います。ですからアレ全てが一つの文章ではないです。もしスラングとか文法のトレンド言葉遊びだとすればわかんないですね…私は単語のトレンド言葉遊びは日頃から使ってるので大体わかりますが誰か明確にわかる人いないかな~? さっきも大きく揺れましたよ…。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

http://okwave.jp/qa/q6662332.html に書き込もうとして一生懸命書いたら、貼り付ける段階になって、閉じられてしまったので、悔しいので、こっちは関係ないんですけど貼り付けさせて下さい。 1. Why didn't you eat the cake? 2-1. There seem to be strong aftershocks registered a magnitude of 7 during the next half year. 2-2. It is said that there are strong aftershocks of magnitude 7 during the next six months. *** rafhaf さん、まだ起きてたんですね。 こちらの「和訳」の方、sex がナンジャラカンジャラで難しいのでパスします。ごめんなさい。 NHK「ニュースで英会話」のエッセイに、ジャパンタイムズ元編集局長の、伊藤サムさんが、次の様に書いてらっしゃいました。 「地震はマグニチュード9.0だった」を指す表現として定番だったのが、The earthquake registered a magnitude of 9.0 on the Richter scale.(その地震は、リヒター<博士が開発した>尺度で9.0という大きさを記録した)です。しかし、マグニチュード計測が進歩してリヒタースケールはもう使用されていないため、今ではThe earthquake registered a magnitude of 9.0.とだけ言うことがニュース英語では推奨されています。9.0はnine point zeroや nine point ohと読みます。 http://cgi2.nhk.or.jp/e-news/essay/index.cgi?pn=index と言うことで、2-1. で使ってみました。でも、2-2. みたいな英語も、goole で検索すると、出てきたりします。辞書にもあります。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/earthquake+magnitude そもそも、地震のほとんど無い国の人に、マグニチュードと言っても判ってもらいにくいみたいですし、日本で今回体験した外国の人たちが、マグニチュードを使っていっぱい発信したから、使い方も曖昧な英語がたくさんあるのかもしれません。「津波」は、tsunami が正式なんですって。今まで、tidal wave なんて言う言い方もあったと思うんですが、これの方が間違いらしいです。 ところで、「英語の正誤」に関して aminase さんが、またまた、投稿してらっしゃいました。回答者さんもこのサイトの主だった実力者さんがなさっていたので、私も読んでいました(と言うより私の回答がテーマなんですが)。面白かったです。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6661498.html

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

おはようございます!!わざわざどうも!自分の中でこれかな~て思う回答があればベストアンサーすぐぽち押ししちゃうので。私は5年前から英語でTsunamiと言うのは知ってました。それと今の外国人はM7と使っています。なので普通にM7で意味が通じてますよ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳を手伝っていただけませんでしょうか?

お世話になっております。和訳は下の文でだいたいあってますでしょうか?それとも、once I got married のところはかつて結婚してた時という意味なのでしょうか・・wouldが入ると例えなのでしょうか。。 He also asked me to explain marraige in America, and why I didn't have and didn't want a boyfriend or a husband, and if and why I wouldn't want to stay home and be a housewife once I got married. 「彼は私にアメリカの結婚についても尋ねた。そして、なぜ私が恋人や旦那がいなかったのか、そして、もし結婚したとしたら、なぜ家にいたくないのか、また、主婦になりたくないのかをたずねた。」

• 和訳をどうかお願いします

You are a wonderful person but we are just in different stages in our life. I do want u to live a full life and I really don't have time to be in a relationship with anyone, I just need to concentrate on myself right now without other worries in my head. We always friends we both helped each other out a lot. I didn't want to hurt you and didn't know how to tell you that is why I been so distant

• 和訳してください

I was warrying about you... When I saw on TV the earthquake I sent you immediately a message to see if you are ok...(相手が日本の地震のニュースを見てこちらのmessageが送られてきました)

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for five years and have totally separate finances—bank accounts, credit cards, nothing is shared. He makes significantly more money than I do and pays all of the bills with the exception of the mortgage, which I pay. He “gives” me money weekly for groceries and incidentals. Regardless, I am pretty much broke all of the time. We don’t have a joint credit card or bank account and I get really resentful when he spends lots of money on something and I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing. I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident didn’t took place in advance! I bookmarked it. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m a grad student rooming with a friend. After moving in, our friendship became stressed. While she is a lovely, sensitive person, she is not always punctual about paying her half of the utilities or respecting agreements (notably, we had agreed that I could bring my dog up from my family home and she changed her mind the night before). The biggest issue, though, is that she’s much more chatty than I am. She knocks on my door at random times to have brief conversations. She’s also frequently upset about something I did or didn’t do, or something I didn’t anticipate she would need. We’ve talked about this in the past, but this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactions. this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactionsの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

youtubeに3つほど動画を投稿している者です。 http://www.youtube.com/user/hamakouH#p/u/1/9p9x1tIJ1JA 英語でコメントやメッセージを頂いたのですがよく意味がわからなくて困っています・・・ まずコメントを頂いて、それには返すことができました。 そうするとメッセージが届いたのですが、それが全くわかりません・・・ I commented on your video asking about the program. I am from Croatia, studied mechanical engineering for a while but am now in a philosophy college. I just wanted about your designs, why did you create them and put them up here. I think they are phenomenal =) I've been trying to reverse the ellipse the way you did for a while with success of course, but not in the way you did it so thank you. =) Being 19 you must be in college now, I am 25. Which part of Japan are you from? 和訳お願いします! 「 =) 」という物も初めて見たのですが、これはどういう意味があるんでしょうか?

• 和訳願います。

---------------------------------------- I currently have only Grey XXL available in LS coveralls. I have lots of Short Sleeve coveralls available, and can sell for 27.99. However, they are assorted colors and sizes. Grey, Navy Blue, and a few more. There are 24 pcs in a case....6Small,3 Medium-XL, 8 XXL, 7 3XL. I also have a great selection of bib overalls, denim jeans, pants, jeans, skinny/slim pants, shorts. Unfortunately, coveralls is something I am a little short on right now. I can sell you Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve coveralls in specific sizes and colors in first quality, although they are a bit more expensive. Would you like a price on buying specific sizes and colors of coveralls? ---------------------------------------- 宜しくお願いします。

• 簡単でいいので和訳をお願いします

Didn't know if you had a cart to add items to so purchased the below two razors 2 seperate I have payed for both..(Hopefully,no confusion ) This is my first Japanese razors and hopefully made good choices.. ( can you confirmed please) One reasons purchased,both are shave ready Again,apologize for any confusion..I buy from E-bay all the time and should have know

NEC「LSS550RSB」SSDへ交換
このQ&Aのポイント
  • ノートパソコンPC-LS550RSBのSSDにクローン後、Windowsが起動しない問題について質問します。
  • 質問内容:ノートパソコンPC-LS550RSBのSSD交換後、Windowsが起動しない状況です。解決策を教えてください。
  • 質問:NECノートパソコンPC-LS550RSBのSSDを交換しましたが、Windowsが起動しません。原因と対処法を教えてください。
回答を見る