不朽の愛と不安定な心

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ある蝶が美しいバラに恋をした。蝶の羽は美しい金と銀の模様で装飾されていた。彼が彼女に愛を告げると、彼女は赤らんでイエスと答えた。しかし、彼は長い間帰ってこなかった。
  • 彼は他の花と遊んでいた。彼はゼラニウム嬢にキスをしたり、ミニョネット嬢の周りを飛び回ったりしていた。彼女は彼が戻ってきてくれなかったことに悲しんで言った。
  • 蝶は言った。「私が去った直後に、ゼファーがキスをしていた。あなたはbumble beeさんと悪名高く遊び、あらゆる虫に目配せをしたわ。私から忠実さを期待することはできないわ。」
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳してもらえますか?

この物語を直訳してもらえませんか?お願いします . THE ROSE AND THE BUTTERFLY A Butterfly once fell in love with a beautiful Rose. The Rose was not indifferent, for the Butterfly's wings were powdered in a charming pattern of gold and silver. And so, when he fluttered near and told how he loved her, she blushed rosily and said yes. After much pretty love-making and many whispered vows of constancy, the Butterfly took a tender leave of his sweetheart. But alas! It was a long time before he came back to her. "Is this your constancy?" she exclaimed tearfully. "It is ages since you went away, and all the time, you have been carrying on with all sorts of flowers. I saw you kiss Miss Geranium, and you fluttered around Miss Mignonette until Honey Bee chased you away. I wish he had stung you!" "Constancy!" laughed the Butterfly. "I had no sooner left you than I saw Zephyr kissing you. You carried on scandalously with Mr. Bumble Bee and you made eyes at every single Bug you could see. You can't expect any constancy from me!" Do not expect constancy in others if you have none yourself.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

バラと蝶 ある日、蝶がバラに恋をしました。蝶の羽には金色と銀色からなる綺麗な模様が粉で描かれていたことから、バラはまんざら悪い気はしませんでした。だから蝶がバラのまわりを羽ばたきながら、いかに彼が彼女のことを愛しているか伝えると、バラは頬を赤らめて蝶の告白を受け入れました。何度も愛を確かめ合い、幾度となく節操を守ることを誓い合った後、蝶は愛する彼女の元を少しの間離れました。 しかしなんと悲しいことでしょう。蝶が再びバラの前に姿を見せるまでには、長い時間が経っていたのです。 「これがあなたの言う節操なの?」涙ながらにバラは叫びました。「あなたがここを離れてからどれだけの時間が経ったったことか。しかもその間、あなたは色々な花と遊んでいたわね。私はあなたがゼラニウムとキスしていたところを見たわ。そしてあなたはミツバチに追いやられるまでモクセイソウといちゃいちゃしてたでしょ。あなたなんかミツバチに刺されてしまえばよかったんだわ。」 「節操だって。」蝶は笑いました。「僕がここを離れたと同時に君はすぐ、そよ風と戯れていただろう。そしてマルハナバチと恥ずかしい行為をしたうえに、近くを通ったすべての虫を誘惑しようとしていたじゃないか。僕には君から節操を守れなどと言われる筋合いはないよ!」 あなた自身、自らの節操を守れないのなら、他人にそれを期待することは諦めなさい。

mekingyo
質問者

お礼

長文なのにも関わらずありがとうございます。綺麗な言葉での訳のしかたに感動しました ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

The other day I happened to see an elderly female neighbor fall. She lives behind us, and I saw her tumble. I raced out, helped notify her husband, and helped him help her up; she was OK. The next day he came by with a thank-you card and $50 in gift cards. My issue is the real guilt I feel for accepting them because I feel like I didn’t do anything worthy of a reward, and I don’t feel that returning the gift cards will help anything. I feel like any person seeing another in peril would help as best he or she could. I feel like any person seeing another in peril would help as best he or she could.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 日本語にして下さい!

I went to the beach yesterday with some friends and I saw a lot of Japanese girls there. It made me think of you and how we met in Guam;-)

• 長文ですが翻訳をお願いできませんか?

長文ですが翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 The element on your seventh house is water. This means your first impression will be on a subconscious intuitive level, an emotional impression, that your day to day mind may not recognize. Your first impression may be of a sympathetic person whom you can feel a kind of comforting affinity with. Feel that he is like you, the same sort of person deep down, however different he is on the surface. He will feel familiar to you someone you can be at ease with.. You’ll feel secure, safe underneath with him. He will make you feel cared for, and so the initial meeting on the everyday level will go much easier and smoother than you could probably envisage, almost before you notice it or are preoccupied with other things, it will materialize and become part of your life. He wont rush into the relationship but he will expect it to be lasting. To him you will look the faithful lasting type. His first impressions of you will be that he will see you as feminine looking and rather serious, you make take remarks he makes in jest too seriously. He will see you as a person of integrity and someone he could live with or marry. You will both have a feeling of kinship towards you. There will be a bit of magic too in these first impressions, he will seem sympathetic to you, and inspirational.

• 分詞構文の模範解答を教えて下さい。

(1)While I walked in the park,I met an old friend of mine. (     )in the park,I met an old friend of mine. (2)As I was ill,I could not go swimming. (     )ill,I could not go swimming. (3)If you turn to the left,you will see the library. (     )(     )the left,you will see the library. (4)As I had no money with me,I couldn’t buy even a piece of bread. (     )no money with me,I couldn’t buy even a piece of bread. (5)When I went into the room,I saw a foreigner. (     )into the room,I saw a foreigner.

• of which→ 所有格を表す関係代名詞

例えば、 The house the red roof of which you can see is ours.(赤い屋根が見える家が、私たちの家です) という文は、 The house of which you can see the red roof is ours.と書き換えられますよね。 ところで、 I saw a car the windows of which was broken.(私は窓が壊れている車を見た) という文は、 I saw a car of which the windows was broken.と書いてはダメなんですか?

• ご指摘ください

こんばんは。 よろしくお願い致します。 もし間違っているところがございましたらご指摘お願い致します。 ( )内に入る語を下から選びなさい。 on, to, with for 1,( On) the west you can see a very tall building. That is the city hall. 2,This forest provides the animals ( with) food. 3,Our short stay in Okinawa left a deep impression (for ) us. 4,We longed ( to ) a bed after ten days of camping. ( )内の語句を並べなさい。 1,A:Which one is your brother? B:Can you see (in/ a cellphone /with/ his hand / the boy)? He is my brother. →the boy with a cellphone in his hand 2, A: I met Susan yesterday. B: Oh, did you? A:(1)( in/ shopping /I / Shibuya / went ) in the afternoon, and saw her. (2)She ( a store window/ was /in/looking/standing). →(1)I went shopping in Shibuya (2)was looking standing in a store window よろしくお願い致します。

• The Dark Glassesからの英文です。

"What are you doing?" she said. He jumped up and pulled the blotting paper over his work. Her one eye through her green glasses glinted upon him, though I did not actually see it do so, but saw only the dark green glass focused with a squint on to his face. "I'm making up the accounts," he said, standing with his back to the desk, concealing the papers. I saw his hand reach back and tremble among them. "I shivered in my soaking wet clothes. Dorothy looked with her eye at the window. I slid sideways to avoid her and ran all the way home. Next morning I said. "I've tried to read with these glasses. It's all a blur. I suppose I'll have to take them back?" "Didn't you notice anything wrong when you tried---" "---tried them on in the shop?" "No. But the shop's so dark. Must I take them back?" I took them into Mr Simmonds early that afternoon. "I tried to read with them this morning, but it's all a blur." It was true that I had smeared them with cold cream first. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 主人公は15歳ぐらいの女の子です。 he=検眼士です。she= Dorothyは検眼士の姉です。 窓の外から主人公が検眼士の様子を窺っている場面から始まっています。 ------------------------------------------------------------------ "Didn't you notice anything wrong when you tried---" "---tried them on in the shop?" "No. But the shop's so dark. Must I take them back?"の個所について But the shop's so dark.の部分はBecause ~の意味になると思うのですが、 But~と言うのが普通なのでしょうか? 前文は He pulled a sheet of blotting paper towards him. He dipped his pen in the ink and started writing on the bottom of the sheet of paper before him, comparing it from time to time with the one he had taken out of the safe. I was not surprised, but I was thrilled, when the door behind him slowly opened. It was like seeing the film of the book. Dorothy advanced on her creeping feet, and he did not hear, but formed the words he was writing, on and on. The rain pelted down regardless. She was looking crookedly, through her green glasses with her one eye, over his shoulder at the paper. となっています。 教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• WHITE SEA OF って?

英語教室で出された課題のなかの表現がどうしてもわかりません。『僕は君と一緒になって最高についている」という内容はわかりましたが、WHITE SEA OFがわかりません。SEA OFは辞書にありましたが。どなたかご存知のかたはいらっしゃいませんか?念のため全文を載せます           I don’t get many things right the first time In fact, I am told that a lot Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls Brought me here And where was I before the day That I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest What if I’d been born fifty years before you In a house on a street where you lived? Maybe I’d be outside as you passed on your bike Would I know? And in a white sea of eyes I see one pair that I recognize And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you Next door there’s an old man who lived to his nineties And one day passed away in his sleep And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days And passed away I’m sorry, I know that’s a strange way to tell you that I know we belong That I know That I am I am I am The luckiest

• 和訳

Natsume Soseki went to Britain about 100 years ago as a student sent by the Ministry of Education. He was 33 years old and a professor at the Fifth High School in Kumamoto then. He left Yokohama by ship in September 1900,and reached London two months later. Britain was more developed than other countries in those days. There was already a web of underground in London―30 years before the first underground in Tokyo. Everything Soseki saw and heard was a wonder. He enjoyed buying used books,walking in the parks and going to the theaters. He wrote this to his wife: “I wish you could see the wonderful theater shows. In one show,I saw about sixty women dancing on the stage in gorgeous costumes.” Soseki’s life in London,however,was difficult sometimes. The prices were very high for him. He stopped going to college because he felt the tuition was too expensive and the classes were not useful. And being unfamiliar with the city,he often lost his way or took the wrong train when he want out to see the sights. 和訳していただけてたら光栄です。 打ち間違いをしていたらすいません。

• 英文がわかりません。

We walked round the new concrete verge of the old lake, and she continued the story of how she was led to give up general medical practice and take up psychology; and I looked at her as she spoke, through my dark glasses, and because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 because of the softening effect these have upon things I saw her again as I had seen her looking up from the lake, and again as in my childhood.の英文がわからないのですが、 ●as I had seen her looking up from the lakeのasと as in my childhoodのasは、 「~のように」ですか? ●この英文は どのような構造になっているのでしょうか? because of the softening effect 、軟化効果のために、という出だしはわかるのですが。 前文は  "Must you wear those glasses?"  "Well, yes. The glare."  "The wearing of dark glasses," she said, "is a modern psychological phenomenon. It signifies the trend towards impersonalization, the weapon of the modern Inquisitor, it--"  "There's a lot in what you say." But I did not remove my glasses, for I had not asked for her company in the first place, and there is a limit to what one can listen to with the naked eye. となっています。 教えてください。 お願いします。