• ベストアンサー

英語の読み仮名教えてください。

Want to get into the junior orchestra (ジュニアオーケストラに入りたい) From violin to more plays like and want to (バイオリンをもっとひけるようになりたいから) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.1

I want to get into junior orchestra, アイ ウァント トゥ ゲット イントゥ ジュニア オーケストラ because I want to be able play violin better. ビコーズ アイ ウァント トゥ ビー エイブル トゥ プレイ ヴァイオリン ベター のほうがいいかな。 

kadasina
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かりました。感謝しております。 今日授業で使うので困っていたところなんです。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか?

like anything in life, the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it. ここで使われているget out of itは~から抜け出す、降りるのニュアンスとはぜんぜん違いますよね?? 訳お願いします!

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: You bring new aspects to him. and with captain america it's like... B: He doesn't bring nuances. C: It was perfect B: Let me just say that we have had a lot of captain america love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some... A: And then we see Captain america evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 英語翻訳の質問です

こんにちわ よろしくお願いします! カナダの方からのメールです。 私の力では翻訳できず・・・ 英語の得意な方よろしくおねがします。 長くてすいません。。。 I'm glad you searching Owen Sound on google map. I like exploring Japan on google Earth, however the more I search the more I want to visit. Kyoto is one of the have to see stop I want to visit. I think it would be a beautiful place to visit. I also want to find some beautiful places maybe not as tourist heavy to get a more "aw this is Japan" feeling. I would like to visit Oogata sandy beach, it sounds like I would really enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy to really do near me is to go to Sauble beach with is about 20 minutes from Owen sound. If you come visit Canada it would be a pleasure to guide you around. You'll have to give me a little heads up so I can save some money if you want to visit a different province, or to let me know if theres some place you want to see, so I can make a map of how to get there =D. I do indeed know what you mean. ^_^

• 英語 会話

私→あなたかあなたのご先祖様はヨーロッパ出身なのですか?いつか訪問できるといいですね。 相手→Most of my ancestors were from Europe.But I want to go more because of things I've heard about it.I'd like to go to Israel too. この相手の文を翻訳して頂きたいです。できれば返事の仕方も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。

• 英語です。

The number of children waiting to get into publicly certified nursery schools reached a record 48,356 as of October, up 2,298 from a year earlier, as the economic downt urn has prom pted more parents to work, government data show. The figure was the highest since comparable data began to be collected in 2001, when there were 37,191 children on waiting lists nationwide. (Kyodo News) この文章で質問があるのですが、 The number of children waiting to get into publicly certified nursery schools reached a record 48,356 as of October, up 2,298 from a year earlier, as the economic downt urn has prom pted more parents to work, は、 government data showのshowの目的語ですか?

• 「天職」と「適職」、英語でどう表現しますか?

天職とは、自分が好きなこと、やりたいこと 適職は、生きていくための収入が得られる仕事のこと The calling is what we like or want to do, and the suitable work is the work that we can get income to live. と考えてみたのですが、どうもしっくりきません。(とくに適職が) みなさんならどう表現されますか? アドバイスお願いしますm(_ _)m

• ハチャメチャな英語ですがご指導をお願いします。

自分で書いた英語です。はちゃめちゃなので間違えをおしえてください。あと、通じない部分などもありましたらご指摘お願いします。 I'm looking for a person who likes 80s music and who interested in Japan. I'd like to help my English and I help your Japanese if you need. I want to get to know each other and have fun to talk with. 『私は80年代の音楽が好きだったり、私の英語を助けてくれる人を探してます。あなたが望むなら私はあなたの日本語を助けます。私はお互いを知って、楽しく話したいです。』といいたいです お願いします

• 英語の前置詞で困っています。

[When] I ran [into] the theater, I saw Meg stepping [on] the stage [from] the orchestra pit. 前置詞の誤文訂正なんですが、ちょっと迷っています。直すのは、onかfromだと思います。私はオーケストラピットから歩いてるメグを見た、とするのかなと思ったんですけど…。なので、onをintoかontoかinにするんじゃないかと思ったのですが…。 分かる方、いますか?

• 日本語→英語

日本語と同じ位、英語も話せるようになりたい。 I want to get able to speak Japanese, the same and English too. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法 want to come meet

Do you want to come meet the salesman from Japan? (日本からセールスマンが会いにきますか?) の例文ですが、comeとmeetの間になにか(「to」とか)入らないでしょうか? 動詞が並んでいるの不思議です。 Would you like to go get lunch today? (今日、ランチに行きませんか?) もgoとgetで動詞が並んいて不思議です。 よろしくお願いします!