英作文の添削をお願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英作文の添削をお願いします!受験生が試験勉強中。
  • 以下の英作の添削をお願いします。
  • 町での散歩やサイクリングに最適な場所で、大気汚染もゴミもない。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします!(3)

現在試験に向けて勉強している受験生です。 よろしければ以下の英作の添削をお願いします! #(1)(2)は会話文の英訳、(3)(4)(5)別の長文中のある1文の英訳 (1)年に1回くらいはカナダに帰るんですか? Are you going to go back to Canada every year at least one time? (2)いいえ。でも、毎年帰ることはできなくても、2年に1回くらいは帰りたいですね。 No,I'm not.But I want to do every two years at least one time even if I couldn't do every year. (3)そこは散歩やサイクリングをするのにうってつけの町である。 It is the town suited to strolling and cycling very much. (4)大気汚染はほとんどないし、通りにゴミも散らかってない。 Not only the air is little polluted, but also garbbage is not thrown away in the street. (5)女の人が一人立ち止まり、あきれたような表情を浮かべて、私をじっと見つめた。 A woman stopped walking, looking at me with her face sad.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<添削例> (1) Are you going to go back to Canada every year at least one time? 予定ではなく、毎年の決まった習慣を尋ねている様なので、現在形でよいのではないかと思います。年に1回 once a year 2年に1回 once every two years は覚えておくと便利です。 Do you go back to Canada about once a year? (2) No,I'm not.But I want to do every two years at least one time even if I couldn't do every year. ここも、考え方は(1)と同様です。 No. However, I would like to go back at least about once every two years even though it is impossible to go back every year. (3) It is the town suited to strolling and cycling very much. 「うってつけの」は very much はとってしまって、best suited to/for 等とした方が良いように思いました。 It is the town best suited to strolling and cycling. (4) Not only the air is little polluted, but also garbbage is not thrown away in the street. この文が一番訳しにくいのではないかと思います。「AもBもない」を neither A nor B にしたいところですが、部分否定も絡むので、そう簡単に neithe A nor B を使えないところが厄介だと思います。 Not only is the air little polluted, but also garbage is not thrown away in the streets. のように Not only で始める時は、後が倒置形式になることが多いと思います。 (5) A woman stopped walking, looking at me with her face sad. 「じっと見つめる」は stare at, gaze at 等を知らないとつらいものがあります。「あきれたような表情」は an amazed expression, an amazed look などでしょう。 A woman stopped walking, staring at me with an amazed look on her face. また、訳例でも示したように、わざわざ分詞構文にしなくても良いのではないかと思います。ここでは、分詞構文はそのままにしました。 <訳例> (1) Do you return to Canada about once a year? (2) No, I don't. But I would like to return at least once every two years even if I am not able to return every year. (3) That is a town best fitted for strolling and cycling. (4) There is almost no air pollution nor is there any garbage scattered on the streets. (5) A woman stopped walking and gazed at me with an amazed expression on her face.

ssss8ssss
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 (1)書いていて迷いましたが、やっぱり現在形のほうが自然ですね。 (2)年に一回や年に二回などの表現はこれを覚えておきます。ありがとうございます! 一つ気になるのですが、学校でeven thoughは過去で用いて、even ifはこれからのことに用いると習ったのですが、あまり気にしなくても大丈夫でしょうか? (4)not only の倒置は完全にノーマークでした。注意します。 (5)gaze atはいざ書こうとしたときにatが必要なのか迷ってしまいました。この機会に覚えておきます。 以前に引き続き詳しい解説で助かりました。ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.です。even if, even though の用法を少し調べてみたのですが、ご指摘の even if が未来のことに、even though は過去のことに用いると言う説明は見つかりませんでした。ただ、even though の方が強意的で、「~であるのに、~だが」の意味が even if 以外にあることぐらいでした。 even though… アクセントèven though… (1) …であるのに, …だが. 用例 I went even though she didn't. 彼女は行かなかったが私は行った. (2) =EVEN1 if 【成句】. http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/even+though even if [though][even if [though]]. ⇒[副]1. ▼even thoughはeven ifよりも強意を表す場合が多い. http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/leaf/ej3/29158/m0u/even+though/ •even if たとえ~でも◆「あることが生じる可能性があっても、それは何かが行われることを妨げない」とか「ある欠点があっても、やはり利点〔長所〕がある」というような文脈の「仮に~としても」という仮の想定に基づく譲歩を表し、しばしば主節の中のstillと相関している。 ・Even if Tom's not rich, I (still) want to marry him. : トムが金持ちでなくても、やはり彼と結婚したい。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/even+if/UTF-8/?ref=sa •even though ~であるけれども、~であるにしても、~にもかかわらず、たとえ~としても、~とは言いながら、たとえ~でも◆「実際に~だけれども」という譲歩を表す。 ・My mom always cooked even though she worked. : 私の母は働きながらでも毎日料理を作ってくれた。 ・Send her my best even though she never liked me. ・He wouldn't give his name even though I asked twice. ・Even though you may hate me right now, I love you. ・He's a great father, even though he's a pain in the neck. ・I was smiling even though I didn't know what he had planned. ・You will always be my little boy even though you're all grown up. ・She never visited her mother, even though she lived in the same town. http://eow.alc.co.jp/even+though/UTF-8/?ref=sa

ssss8ssss
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 大変詳しくてわかりやすかったです。even though,even ifはおかげでもう間違えないと思います! 未来、過去の分け方は自分の聞き間違いだったかもしれません。 ご迷惑おかけしました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1)年賀状を製作するには、今日ではパソコンを利用するようになったとはいえ、やはり必要な手順がある。 (2)まず名簿の整理、出す相手の確認、共通文面の作成と印刷、宛て名の印刷、コメントの記入、そして投函である。 (3)期限のないものならゆっくり行うこともできるが、年賀状ばかりはそうもいかない。 (4)1月1日必着を目指すとなると、せめて12月の30日には投函しなければならない。 (5)結局いずれも時間のかかる作業ばかりを年末に集中して行うことになる。 (1)There are necessary processes of writing New Year cards, even though you use a computer to do the task. (2)They are arranging the list of names , confirmation of the receivers , writing and printing of the common words in the cards , printing of the receivers' names and addresses , writing of comments and posting. (3)You can take your time to do things that have no deadline, but it is not true of only New Year cards. (4)For arriving on January 1, you must post them at least by December 30. (5)Eventually, you do the only things that take much time at the end of the year. ・(4)の「せめて12月30日に」→「最低でも12月30日までに」と解釈したのですが、at least でいいのでしょうか。解釈自体がおかしい気もします。 ・特定でない「年末」を指す場合も、「the end of the year」とthe をつけるのでしょうか。 その他、不適当な箇所などありましたらご指摘ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1) 私にとって年末恒例のドタバタといえば、やはり年賀状の製作である。 (2)世間では年末というと大掃除を挙げる向きもあろうかとは思うが、 (3)わが家では、そちらについては妻が一切の監督権限を有しているので、 (4)掃く拭く磨く塗る洗う々の作業量は膨大であっても、一兵卒として参戦する私はむしろ気が楽である。 (5)ちなみに妻は大元帥なので大掃除については後方で作戦の差配のみを行うことになっている。 (1)Speaking of what I do in haste at the end of every year, it is writing New Year cards. (2)I think that people in general tend to associate the end of the year with house cleaning. (3)However, in my family, only my wife has the right to oversee the tasks. (4)So I , a rank and file , feel comfortable ,even though there is much work , such as sweeping, wiping, polishing, painting, and washing. (5)Incidentally, my wife is supposed to only command the operations behind us since she is a director.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

早起きは苦手という人が多いようだ。私も夜更かしは平気だが、早起きはとてもつらい。 ただ、所用で早く起きる日は気分が一新する。頬を打つ朝の大気は優しく快い。 一日がことさら長く、充実した時間をすごした実感がある。よし、明日からはと心に 決めるのだが、翌朝になるとその決心は鈍ってしまう。 It seems that many people are not good at waking up early.This is true of me very much, while I don't mind staying up late. However, I feel fresh in waking up early for some reasons. The air which awake me is comfortable. When I do it, I feel the day to be longer than usual and realize I spent full time in it. I heartily decide to do so from tomorrow, but I always lose the decision next morning. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• 英作文添削おねがいします

大学受験浪人生のものです よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m> 設問 Some people argue that personal relationships have improved because of new technologies, and others argue that they have weakened What do you think about this? Write a paragraph defending ONE of these positions, giving at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. This is because, more and more new technologies such as the Internet are prevailed, the less time people spend communicating with other people face to face. よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。宜しくお願いします。 1、教育ほど大切なものはないと思う。どのような教育を受けたかによって人の一生が決定されると言っても決して過言ではない。  I think that nothing is as important as education.It is not too much to say that the person's life is decided by education the person got. 2、脇に本を三冊かかえて歩いていたら、その中の一冊が突然落ちた。  When I walked carrying three books under my arm,suddenly one of the books fell. 3、我々はしたくもないことをせねばならなかったり、したいことをしないでおかなければならないことがよくある。  We often must do what we don't want to,and must not do what we want to.

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

前回に引き続き、英作文の添削をお願い致します 文法や段落構成の仕方など、なんでもご指摘いただけると嬉しいです 構成を3段落以上にすること 150字以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること テーマ:医学部6年間の学生生活における期待と不安について書きなさい It is expected that medical students are required for acquiring all kinds of knowledge about human and establishing the faithful relationships with other students, teachers, and patients during the school day at medical college. Considering about this, I am looking forward to acquiring various kinds of knowledge about human. If I got to know first-aid, I would be able to help people around me at emergency. I think this is the first step for becoming a doctor. In addition, making best friends is my dream. Years ago, a doctor did all cures for a patient by himself or herself. However, these days team work is needed and it is not over mentioned whether a patient can recover from illness is up to doctor’s team work. On the other hand, I worry about that I can keep up with the speeds of lessons at college. High leveled subjects need not only memorizing, but also understanding. I also think just memorizing for exams dose not make sense at practice. Needless to say, I should study hard at college, when I cannot understand something, it is important to ask other students or teachers. It is not just because I get to understand the subject, but this lead to make good relationships with them. (210words)

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!

題:『あなたの尊敬する人物について』(50words) です(>_<) I respect Kazutoshi Sakurai of a rock band which is Mr.children. He has fascination which are not only music but a wonderful human nature. He holds a charity live in every year and teaches us what should do about global environment. Therefore I want to absorb many things from him. 改善点など添えていただけると幸いです(>_<)