• 締切済み

和訳を手伝って下さい

when he was actually inside it , safe and warm and quiet , as he had always wished to be , it irritated him, precisely on account of those same qualities for which he had felt such intense nostalgia. 自分なりに訳してみるのですが、言葉の単語が単体で思い浮かぶだけで、まとまらず、意味がわかりません。 できれば、直訳で訳してくださるかた、意味を教えてください。 訳)それまでいつも望んでいたように、実際に安全で暖かく静かにして家族の中にいる時には、まさにあれほどまで激しい郷愁を感じていたその同じ特徴が理由で、家族は彼をいらいらさせた。

みんなの回答

• newbies
  • ベストアンサー率39% (45/115)
回答No.3

No2です 表に出たくなる・ ではなく、「外に出たくなる」 旅にでると望郷の念に駆られるが、家に戻ればまた旅に出かけたくなる・・と云う意味でした。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • newbies
  • ベストアンサー率39% (45/115)
回答No.2

Home is where heart is. But at the same time, home is so sad. Bland's attitude towards his flat was the somewhat shifting point at which these two attitudes met. When he was away from it he thought of it longingly, as the place which would always provide him with a refuge from the world. When he was actually inside it, safe and warm and quiet, as he had always wished to be, it irritated him, precisely on account of those same qualities for which he had felt such intense nostalgia. 直訳ということであれば、貴方の訳でよいと思います。気になるところは、Homeは「家族」ではなく、「家、もしくは、我家」として使っていると思います。前文の“his flat”は、アパートを借りる際にflatと称して一階または二階を全て借りるという意味で使われているため家族と訳すと文脈からはずれる・・WhenはWhereasとして直訳をすると 彼が、安全で暖かく静かな、いつも望んでいる家にいるときほど逆に、あれほどまで激しい郷愁の念を感じさせた家は、まさにその本質が同じであるが故に彼を苛立させた。 云いたいことは、家とは心の支えではあるが、その心地の良い場所に浸かると逆の念に駆られる・・外にいれば郷愁の念にかられるが、家に戻れば、逆に表に出たくなる・・ということと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • makochia
  • ベストアンサー率50% (19/38)
回答No.1

直訳で、というご指定ですが、ご質問者の訳で直訳としては良くできていると思います。しかし、日本語としての意味が取りにくいことも事実なので、意訳してしまいます。 また、英文にはitが何か示されていませんが、ご質問者訳に従い「家族」としておきます。 「実際に家族の中に入ってみると、彼はいつも望んでいた通り安全で、暖かく、心静かであったが、まさに彼があれほど強く懐かしさを感じていた安全、暖かさ、静けさという特質の為にいらだつことになったのだ。」 要約すると、登場人物は、おそらく一旦は家族から離れ、離れている間は、家族との生活の安全さ、暖かさ、静けさを懐かしく思う気持ちが強かったが、実際に家族との生活に戻ってみると、思っていた通り安全、暖かさ、静けさを得ることはできたが、それで彼は嬉しく思うことはなく、寧ろいらいらさせられることになった、ということと思います。 彼は家族から離れた生活、安全でも、暖かくも、静かでもないが、おそらくもっと刺激に満ちた生活に慣れてしまった結果、以前は良いと思っていた家族との生活に満足できなくなっていたというようなことではないかと思います、

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この文の構造を教えてください

阪大の入試問題です。 まず以下のような前置きがありまして… Home is where heart is. But at the same time, home is so sad. Bland's attitude towards his flat was the somewhat shifting point at which these two attitudes met. When he was away from it he thought of it longingly, as the place which would always provide him with a refuge from the world. ここから下線部が引かれています。 When he was actually inside it, safe and warm and quiet, as he had always wished to be, it irritated him, precisely on account of those same qualities for which he had felt such intense nostalgia. 下線部を和訳せよという問題なのですが、意味はなんとなくわかるのですが、構造がよくわかりません。 特にsafe and warm and quietというくだりです。 どうかご教授下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• 和訳をお願いたします

以下の英文メールの和訳をどなたかご教授ください。 I guess life is about balance. I like what you said about finding time to relax. For me, it means nature, quiet, less technology around me, walks, water, bird song and just all round tranquility. I also wouldn't mind romance and to feel spring like inside. Imagine how hard it is not being able to express loving feelings and to keep them inside?

• 和訳を教えていただけますか?

次の長文の和訳を教えていただけますか? So it isthat the country is getting less and less peaceful , at least on sunny week-ends in the warm season of the year. The towns are emptied, and the country hums with acitvity, particularly around main roads and beauty spots. In the past this was not the case. For although the Englishman had always been a lover of the country, it is only in recent times that he has had the leisure with a longer week-end and the means with a family car to satisfy his love. But now such is the intersity with which he is pursuing his love , that the is killing the country with too much kindness. The result is only to transfer the noise and bustle of the town to the country every week-end. 長い文章ですが、よろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He has always had an interest in music, and may enjoy Mozart or Beethoven, Haydn. He likes travel and new places Like to make notes or carry a pencil and note book for when he is inspired.. Though he has a deep love or nostalgia for his homeland and the things about it the traditions and flavor that make it uniquely his homeland. Rather conservative in that sense. A little patriotic. But loves travel and adventure. He is also interested in Africa, in wild animals, lions, elephants, or game reserves. African life. and similar wild open places. May like films or books set in Africa. Or wild like photography. He may like painting, or used to paint at one time. He likes masculine hobbies, that have a hint of adventure and excitement and the wild outdoors about them. Though he is not much into team sports. May like fighting sports though.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Joe was not a good student. He tried hard, but he was not clever enough to understand everything that he was supposed to learn. In fact, whenever Joe had examinations in the past, he had become so nervous that he could not even remember the little he had learned in class. He would sit there, holding his pen tight and scratching his head while other students were busily writing their answers.  Then the time came for the final examination, and Joe spent sleepless nights trying to remember everything he had been taught that year, so that when he went into the examination hall, he was tired and unhappy.  The examination papers were handed out, and Joe looked quickly at his copy. The first question was as difficult as he had feared. He read it through several times, and then slowly began to write, but nothing seemed to come easily. Soon he began to sweat, and the drops fell on the paper.  To try to gain the teacher's sympathy, he drew rings round the drops with his pen and wrote 'MY SWEAT' under them.  The examination finished, and Joe met his friends in the entrance to the hall. They had found the examination easy, they said. "Of course they would!" Joe thought bitterly.  A few weeks later the students' examination papers were returned to them with their grades. Joe's friends had all passed, but Joe's grade was 'E', which meant that he had failed.  Then, when he looked at his paper more carefully, he saw that there were some more marks of water on it, and under them the teacher had written 'MY TEARS.' 長いですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

翻訳機はなしでおねがいします。 Margie made a face. "School? What's there to write about school? I hate school." Margie always hated school, but now she hated it more than ever. The mechanical teacher had been giving her test after test in geography. She had been doing worse and worse. In the end, her mother had shaken her head sadly and sent for the County Inspector. He was a little man with a red face. He had a whole box of tools with dials and wires. He smiled at her and gave her an apple. Then he took the teacher apart. Margie had hoped he wouldn't know how to put it together again. But he knew how, all right. After an hour or so, there it was again - large and black. It had a big screen, on which all the lessons were shown and the questions were asked. That wasn't so bad. The part she hated most was the slot where she had to put the homework and test papers. She always had to write them out in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old. The mechanical teacher calculated the mark in no time. The inspector had smiled after he had finished, and patted her head. He said to her mother, "It's not the little girl's fault, Mrs. Jones. I think the geography part was geared a little too quickly. I've slowed it up to an average 10year level. In feet, the overall pattern of her progress is quite satisfactory." Again he patted Margie's head. Margie was disappointed. She had been hoping they would take the teacher away. They had once taken Tommy's teacher away for about a month, because the history part had not worked.

• 和訳お願いします。

"Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Another effective way is so actually get out and experience many different jobs and to see as many different worlds as you can. A middle-aged professional, speaking at a university-sponsored career-planning session, once told his audience that that he had learned as much outside the campus as he had inside. 仕事の探し方について書かれた文章の一部です。 ここの部分の訳が分からなかったので、どなたかお助け頂けると嬉しいです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳機はなしで^^; Margie even wrote about it that night in her diary. On the page headed May 17, 2155, she wrote, 'Today Tommy found a real book." It was a very old book. Margie's grandfather had heard about books like it when he was a little boy. He once said his grandfather had told them that there was a time when all stories were printed on paper. They turned the pages, which were yellow. It was very funny to read the words. They stood still, instead of moving the way they were supposed to - on a screen, you know. And then, when they turned back to the page before, it had the same words on it. It was just the same as it had been when they read it the first time. "Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 筆まめのダウンロード版3.0を使用している際に、作業を終了するとデスクトップの他のアイコンがぼやける現象が発生します。
  • この問題は毎回起こり、再起動すると元の状態に戻りますが、なぜ筆まめだけが影響を受けるのか疑問です。
  • 使用している環境はWindows10です。
回答を見る