• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします

Later,being naturally curious,the cat will taste new dishes,but it will not become completely used to them and may even refuse them. お願いします

みんなの回答

• ZAZAN
  • ベストアンサー率38% (287/748)
回答No.4

#2様の回答で目から鱗です。 生物学をやっていたので好奇心が猫を殺すということわざが すっかり念頭から抜けておりました。 もしことわざが掛かっているとすれば 「毒か薬か分からない餌を与えて放置した場合」 ことわざどおり ”(極端な話仮に毒でも)とりあえず口に含んでみるとは思われるが餌に慣れるか拒否するかは不明” という意味っぽいですね。 私もまだまだ勉強不足です。ありがとうございました。 あ、でも野良猫はチョコレート、見向きもしませんでしたよ(笑)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ZAZAN
  • ベストアンサー率38% (287/748)
回答No.3

Later その後、後で、この1文の前に猫に新しいものを与えるような文章があるのではないでしょうか? being naturally curious,(the cat) 生まれつき好奇心が強い(猫がここにかかります) the cat will taste new dishes 猫は新しい料理を味わうでしょう。主語が猫であるため擬人化された物語でもない限り餌と訳したほうがいいかもしれません。 but it will not become completely used to them and may even refuse them. しかし、完全にそれら(新しい餌)に慣れることないでしょうし、拒絶するかもしれません。 前の1文が「猫に対して見たこともない餌を与えた場合」という流れで文法的に直訳するのではなく意訳したいというのであれば 「猫は生来好奇心旺盛な生き物ですので、新しい餌を口にするでしょう。しかし、完全には新しい餌に慣れることはないでしょうし、二度と口にしないこともありえます」 くらいでしょうか。 ちなみに私は以前猫にとってチョコレートが毒物であることを知らずに 野良猫にチョコレートを与えたことがありましたが、猫は全く口にしませんでした。 サラミを与えたところ喜んで食べました。 洋書で飼育書のようなものの訳で、エサを切り替えるというような場面の場合は 筆者の意図としては猫は食べたことのない餌に興味を示し一度は口にするものの なかなか慣れることはない、拒絶するかもしれない、という意味の一文でしょう。 it will not become completely used to them「慣れることはないでしょう」は 推定ですが「慣れる可能性がゼロ」という意味ではないと思います。 毒物は本能的に分かるようですね。タマネギ食べるバカ犬もいるみたいですけど(笑) 前後の文章の意味との整合性を考えてニュアンスを汲み取ってみてください。 Laterから始まっている以上ひとつ前に猫に餌を与える一文があるはずです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

「あとになって、持ち前の探究心から、猫は新しい皿を舐めてはみる、しかし完全に慣れることは無く、そっぽを向くかもしれない」  naturally curious は、Curiosity killed a cat 「好奇心で死んだ猫もいる」という下記の諺を踏まえています。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/curiosity/UTF-8/

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> 後には、生来、好奇心が強いので、猫は新しい料理を味わうだろうが、すっかり料理になれると言うことは無いだろうし、料理を拒みさえするかもしれない。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

お友達から、誕生日に『Thinking of you with happy at >Birthday Eve. >Thank you for a lot of love. >I will never forget. >I will being return what I said. >I said it that may you become happily after forgetful of me. >But, >I will never forget. >To you who are special』とMailで来たんですが、私にはわからないのです。 どなたか分かるからいましたら翻訳をしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The future man whom you will meet as described will be a warm hearted and generous person. Proud and affectionate to a degree. He will has a masculinity about him and sex appeal, that exudes. Strong, possibly athletic, with a strong masculine character. He will be an outspoken assertive forceful man with strong feelings and may tend to dominate you. A man used to commanding respect and being in charge. Used to taking the lead.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 It will make his eyes moist intense, dark looking and his posture and movement careful for a time. During this period he may have no great physical strength, He will be subject to divers ailments and conditions in this period, including a tooth repair, but will refuse to become an invalid and will feel broken by a cruel fate, but will soldier on., Then he will get well totally and overcome the back problem., He will also change the whole direction of his working life in that period, and it will work out immensely well for both of you. He will emerge with a sense of greater self importance and status, will drink too much and begin to dress in darker colors.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You tend to worship your soul mate with dedication and will always choose someone you can look up to him. Even if you choose below you, you will see something in him, you can look up to, in a way that no one else can. Your relationship will meet with respect and the approval of others, someone no one can criticize. A man who will make you stand tall. But you lack confidence in yourself and so have doubts in love, or will doubt if you are loved at all, timid moody and unsatisfied; fears of being abandoned may make you put your own needs last. In love and marriage, your home will become your world. You will marry for love regardless of what difficulties stand in the way. With Virgo often there is more than one deep love or marriage and usually the second is happier than the first. Or the future happier than the past love.

• 翻訳できますか?

以下の文章を翻訳していただけますか? 難しくてわかりません・・ よろしくお願いします。 In the course of this love, much will become suddenly changed. Your life will feel more exciting but may also be less predictable.. These aspects always makes for sudden unexpected beginnings and endings within the relationship itself, it may move forward in fits and starts, rather than smoothly and there will always be reversals. This man will have originality, a new slant on life, he sees and experiences things differently, less conventionally than you are used to. This can be hard at times to adapt to, as any fixed ideas you hold as to how a relationship should proceed or what form it should take are liable to be overthrown. He will change your way of thinking about things. You will be inspired to be more progressive, radical and independent in you the way you live your personal life or conduct this relationship. You will leave former opinions, inhibitions conventions and the way you used to live and think behind. This can be good or bad, it can either Cause inner doubts, if it goes too much against the grain, or bring new inner freedom.

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳していただける方、お願いできますか? 長文でごめんなさい。 His Mars was in Scorpio in your second house. He can be closed, mysterious and quarrelsome in financial matters. May not like being questioned too closely about money, or what he has done with it. Or how his financial affairs are going. He has a certain pride in money matters, may not admit to any hardships, or wasteful mistakes, and financial failures but will keep things hidden. There will be some rashness or recklessness that can cause you to have disagreements about expenditure, property, possession and ownership of things. If you dislike his financial habits, it will be very hard to make him change them or to reform him.. He is perceptive but may regard you as niggardly in money matters. The positive side of this placement is that he can also stimulate your desire for wealth, and motivate you towards being more ambitious and more reckless yourself financially.

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 何卒よろしくお願いします。 Saturn in the seventh celestial house traditionally means, Marriage will be delayed but once married it endures the test of time. In the long term the marriage is colder, not unhappy. As he gets older he gets more serious, and undemonstrative, more plain and slovenly, mean and penny pinching. Time deteriorates him, you may feel he goes down hill over the years., becomes reserved and more sullenly introverted, but still sincere. More shabby thrifty downcast and self centred, careful industrious and will have concerns or fears over his financial affairs. Shy and inhibited in early life he would have experienced drudgery, hardship and poverty then, but material success or improvements began through his own hard efforts and ambitions later in life. The older he gets the more money and influence and power he gains, but then he seems to slide back. There will be may be obstacles to the marriage or relationship between you initially. Things will happen much more slowly than you really want. In his own life he it will seem to him that things have always happened slow, or at a later time for him than for most people, that his struggle has been harder and longer. Including the struggle to find love. The courtship and wedding ceremony may come within a two year period of sorrows and tragedies in the soul mates life. It will be not be lavish but it will be a nice ceremony., that feels exactly right for you. This will be a lasting marriage. He is a partner for whom marriage and love become a duty and commitment. With Saturn in the seventh house it is generally more favorable for marriages later in life than in youth. But if you become unhappy or tire of this union and then wish to be free of it. It will be in your own hands to separate and divorce. Divorce will not follow if the action for it rests in the hand of the soul mate.

• 英語の翻訳についてです

The arrangement work for experiment rooms E2 and E3 was carried out by contractor, Tekkodo Corporation. The Original plan was for all goods not being used to be thrown away as scraps. But almost all the metals in E3 are radiated, so instead of normal disposal, we kept them in the radiation storage room in RIBF build B1FL E21. According to the safety control room’s staff, it will take10 years for radiation cool down. この文章を翻訳していただきたいのですが、 お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Other than Bennington's obvious presence, the shuffled material added to the freshness. Song choices were smart and for the most part played to his strengths. With Scott Weiland being obviously absent, the band eschewed playing Plush, a curious move. The trade-off being more rare material gets time to shine. It's a wonder some of the old catalog songs weren't played in the past ten years, or ever. This could be owing to Weiland's or the band's preferences, but either way, some variety is welcome at STP shows. Overall, similar to Weiland's solo show, the set could benefit from a few more song additions. STP plays the game they know best, granting Bennington may not be everyone's taste. It's an entertaining show, but maybe not arena-size just yet.