• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

説教してる cozycube1 さんも寝ませんね。私もそうですが… ここのところ続いている Colombia の気候の続きだと思って意訳しました。cozycube1 さんが仰っていた様に、山岳地帯に住んでいるみたいですね。ところで、アメリカの Washington,D.C. のある Columbia とは発音は同じでも、綴りが少し違うんですよね~。 <訳例> いいや、僕のいるところでは決して(そんなに暑かったり、寒かったりすることは)ないよ。そうは思わない、でも、山の方の地域だけだけどね。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

hahaha…結局みんな起きていますね♪ありがとうございました!また説明不足ですが、このメッセージはCaliforniaの男の子から送られてきました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

また、こんな時間まで起きてる~(^^;。 「うんにゃ違うよ。そこ、僕のいてるとこじゃない。そうじゃないと思う。でも山の中だよ。」 みたいなこと言ってるみたいです。うー寒くて寝てられん。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!cozyさんも起きてますね!!本当に寒いです。私は東京在住ですが昨日か一昨日くらいから今年一番の寒さと風の強さで凍えています(ブルブル)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

アメリカの友達から旦那に久しぶりにメールがきました。 でもわかりません。 和訳お願いします(;o;) 緊急みたいです。 dear michitoshi, this is Eli's, I arrive in Japan last night here in Fumies hom etown. things are very bad between fumie and i. it seems we now face a divorce. I am wondering if you know of ver y inexpensive places to live in fukuyama. almost all the m oney that I had went for fumie and Aika's, now I am here with almost no money. so I am in a bad position, if you k now of any cheap, inexpensive places to live, please infor m me because I don't think I can stay long at this place. I am sorry to send you a sad email, but I have an emergen cy. please write back in English because I don't think I ca n make translation on this computer. eli お願いします(;o;)

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳お願いいたします

I like you and I am not dating with others but But I think it is a difficult situation that we live so far apart Not much opportunity to meet このメール内容は振られていますか? まだ、わたしが頑張れば見込みがある内容ですか?

• 和訳してください

No No. actually, I never got to know my father nor much less my brothers. so I give myself as an only child. just a curious question. how do u think I am?(physically)

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 英文法について教えてください。

英文法について教えてください。 I never thought twice about driving in NY, but here- I don't think I dare. ニューヨークでは運転できるけど、ここは絶対無理だよ~って和訳だと 問題集に載っていました。 never thought twice がなぜNYにかからず、here にかかるのでしょうか? ご教示宜しくお願いします。

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

Can you track the package and see where it is located. I think it is still in transit from Japan but I dont know who you used to track the package.