• ベストアンサー

質問の返事の和訳をお願いいたします。

Does it come with some sort of wrapping, like a box or such? 上記の質問に対する返事の英訳をお願いいたします。 ------------------------------------------------------ 通常、私は刃物を和紙に包んで配送しています。あなたはラッピングを 必要としているかもしれないので、今回は布製のケースをあなたに贈ります。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

<訳例> 1. I usually deliver a knife wrapped in Japanese paper. This time I will give you a case made by cloth because you may need the wrapping, 2. Usually I wrap cutlery in Japanese paper and deliver it. A case made of cloth will be presented to you this time because you might need the wrapping.

arigatou_Japan
質問者

お礼

ご回答に感謝いたします。

その他の回答 (2)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

Yes, certainly I will send it to you wrapped in clothing case.

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

うーん…… Usually, I deliver my cutlery wrapping in handmade Japanese papers. Thinking you might need a special wrapper, I give you the cutlery with a cloth case. てなところでしょうか。刃物の種類が分からないので、刃物一般を表すculeryを使いましたが、種類が分かればもっと具体的な訳語もあり得ます。

関連するQ&A

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

am interested in your kiri baki box. I need to know how many puma razors in their case it could fit in the drawers. Could you send me pictures of how it looks like with a puma case inside? Lastly, does the razor I just one come with its cardboard box?

• 【英語】これはどっちの英語が正しいのでしょうか?

【英語】これはどっちの英語が正しいのでしょうか? これには箱が付きますか? Does that come with a box? Does it come with a box?

• 【どちらが正しい英語ですか?】

【どちらが正しい英語ですか?】 これには箱が付きますか? Is it comes with a box? Does it come with a box?

• 和訳をお願いします!

She said she initiated the project with a nine-years-olds on Jan. 4 1971, to show her students what one million of some-thing looked like. The project continued with subsequent classes over the years. 'What does one million mean ?' one student asked, viewing the complicated project. ' It means a lot.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳してください。

He who would do some great thing in this short life must apply himself to work with such a concentration of his forces, as, to idle spectators, who live only to amuse themselves, looks like madness. お願いします。

• 英訳の問題です お願いします

中学の英訳の問題です。 私と一緒にコンサートへ行きませんか。を Would you like to go with me to the concert ? としたのですが、解答では Would you like to come with me to the concert ? となっていました。なぜ go ではなく come なのか分かりません。 説明していただけると助かります。お願いします。

• 文章から質問が二つあります。

Every foreign resident has a different reason for why they come to Japan. Some come to study Japanese culture, such as manga, flower arranging or the tea ceremony. Others come to study martial arts, such as judo or karate. Yet others come to teach English or because of a Japanese boyfriend or girlfriend they met overseas. The reason I came to Japan is "none of the above." In my case, it all started with a university timetable. 週刊STの過去エッセイ(Why did you come to Japan?) にあったパラグラフです。 質問1: reason for why のforはあってもなくてもいいですか? 質問2: 「~の人もいれば、~の人もいる、しかしまた~の人もいる」 こういう文を書きたい時、some~, some~, but others~.という形も使えますか? 上記のパラグラフに出てきた使い方を知らなかったので疑問に思いました。 解説お願いします。

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください 

訳し方があっているか教えてください。 It will not come out well with Japanese and not to be it will send with the photograph. When writing a Japanese with the computer of Korea, does the Chinese writing which it writes from Japan hold is a case which comes. To be like that, petty to understand, it does. The photograph received well.^-^* Like that reply it will wait. 日本語を公開できません。写真を同封しましょう。韓国のコンピュータで日本語を書くことができ、日本の漢字を読み取ることができます。 細かいことが理解できます。 写真を受け取りました。 返事を待っています。

• 和訳をお願いします

The pictures have me a little confused. Very seldom if at all, do you see a right hand Kamisori. With a couple of pictures it does look like it is for your right hand and the others not.I take it that the Japanese words face outward and the flat ground part of the razor goes to your face.

• お菓子やチョコや?和訳お願いします。

海外在住の友達からの手紙です。 何を聞かれているのかが分からず返事出来ずにいます。 ・I like sweets..Please, tell me a bit.....What are the sweets like in Japan? 「日本で好まれているお菓子は何ですか?」でしょうか? ・You love beer,and what about it with sweets and chocolate and such things? 「お菓子とチョコレートとそのようなものと一緒のものですか?」でしょうか…? 2個目に関しては、模範的な答え方も教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。