• ベストアンサー

直訳ではなく感情的に訳してほしいのですが

感情的といいますか、詩的にです 1、I never forget. boy 2、boy slow down 3、cause I want to stay next to you 4、My love is true wanna go back to when I was with you 5、Wanna kiss you again ma boy 区切る場所を間違えてるかもですが、そこを何とか理解してください。宜しくお願いします。 急ぎです。回答待ってます。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1、I never forget. boy   忘れられないの 2、boy slow down   焦っちゃだめよ 3、cause I want to stay next to you   だって離れたくないんだもの 4、My love is true wanna go back to when I was with you   好きでしょうがないからあの頃に戻りたいの 5、Wanna kiss you again ma boy   もう一度キスしたいな

egaoninari
質問者

お礼

バッチリです! 急いでいたのでとても助かりました。感謝しています。 お体に気をつけて、良いお年を。 有難うございます。

関連するQ&A

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 英語の日本語訳を教えて下さい

外国の方から以下のようなメールを頂きました。 何となく意味は分からなくもないのですが、本当の意味を知りたくて。。。 「来年日本に行ってタトゥーを入れたいが、どこに行けばいいのか?」 ぐらいに考えています。 Oh before i forget I wanted to ask you, when I go to Japan next year I want to get my Tattoo done there I am just not sure were to go? 分かる方、教えて頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の添削をしていただけませんか?

もうこれ以上あなたと言い争いをしたくない。 私は赤ちゃんが欲しくてあなたとセックスしたわけじゃない。あなたを愛していたからセックスしたの。これだけは分かってほしい。 あなたに迷惑はかけません。もう二度とあなたとは会いません。あなたが赤ちゃんの父親だということも誰にも言いません。 だから産ませてください。 I don’t want to quarrel with you anymore. I didn’t have sex with you because I wanted a baby...Because I loved you, so I had sex with you...l want you to understand only this. I promise I won't cause you any trouble, I never meet you again, I never say to anyone you are baby’s father. Please make me give birth baby.

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• テストで

want to を wanna でテストに書いても間違い(減点)になったりしないのでしょうか?書き言葉としては非標準的だからダメとかあるのでしょうか? あと、エアロスミスの『I Don't Want to Miss A Thing』の曲の中にC'oz I'd miss youや'Cause even when I dream of youと言う歌詞があるのですが、C'ozや'Causeは何かの略なのでしょうか?あと意味も教えて欲しいです。

• 歌詞の英語教えてください

SOPHIAのSTRAWBERRY&LIONという曲の歌詞なんですが英語の部分だけ載せました 和訳お願いします。 I wanna stay with you, everyday you said I just wanna be loved meaning of my life from morning to night between you and me I wanna stay with you, I just wanna be loved I just wanna be loved 君がくれた STRAWBERRY CANDY

• 至急。英語について

相手がAlso before I forget to tell you, I want to go to Disney Sea.と言って来たことに対して、 『Ok! (どうせなら)seaもlandもどっちも行こうよ♪』と言いたいのですが OK! Why don't we go to The Disney Land, too and enjoy both of them. They are very close.←おかしいでしょうか?

• 英語 面接時の言葉使い

交換留学の面接を受けます。 面接では、'cause、gonnaなどの略語は使わないほうがいいのでしょうか? 癖になっていて気を付けないと出てきてしまいます。 I want toはやはりwould like toのほうが適切でwannaは論外なのでしょうか。

• 英語が得意な方教えてください

1 A : How often do you go to your favorite restaurant? B : I usually go around twice month 2 A : What do you usually eat when you go there? B : I usually have ( ) 3 A : What kind of restaurant do you neve go to ? B : I never go to ( ) 4 A : What food do you always want to eat? B : I always ( ) どなたか、文章を訳せる方いらしたらお願いします。 (   )内はどんな言葉を入れてどんな使い方をするのかも教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。 、

• ある歌詞を英文にしてみました。becauseとcauseの違い。jewelの意味するもの。

Knew the outcome with just a touch in the air Had such selfish love philosophy for a long time My empty heart was never healed, and covered it up with other wound ★Couldn’t hide the sadness cause weakness leak out, you know. Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side I know its fragile So just wanna stay as your dear friend Could I stay longer if I didn’t lean over? Only if I didn’t care… Now I am away and know its far away Ridiculed, put down, and still care about you I thought I was the one to blame. Yeah, I’m miserable hopelessly Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright If we meet in some distant future, will you smile for me? Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side ※But I know its fragile So, seeing you, jewel, makes everything alright Just wanna hold your hands Just wanna walk by your side But I know its fragile True, just wanna stay as your dear friend Just wanna stay as your dear friend 一度、人に訳して戴いたものを、自分なりに訳し、更に添削を受けました。 直された箇所について: ★マークのところについて、becauseを使わず、causeを使っている理由を教えて下さい。 ※マークのところについて、敢えて、jewelを入れている理由を教えて下さい。