• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

you're a very unique person. I'm looking forward to receiving your tweets. take care.

• rafhaf
  • お礼率96% (923/958)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

ほうほう。こんな感じかなあ。 「あなたって、とっても変わった面白い人ですね。どんなトゥイートくれるか、楽しみです。じゃあね。」

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

イブの日にしかも寝る前にtwitterで沢山の人達からDM送られてきているの気づいて変な汗と疲れが一気にでていつの間にか気を失うように眠っていました…cozyさん明け方近くまでお付き合いありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

その他の回答 (2)

• kan006
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.3

1年間アメリカにいました。 まあ訳すとこんな感じです。 「あなたは非常にユニークな人です。あなたのさえずりを受信を探しています。じゃ、気をつけて。」  何かやくに立つといいですね!

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

はじめましてkanさん!ありがとうございました!次回もお付き合いよろしくお願いします!!留学していたんですか?どうでした?1年で英語は覚えられました!?

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたは、ユニークな人です。あなたからトゥイートを受け取るのを楽しみにしています。では。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

おはようございます!ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語でスケジュールを教えてもらう

英語でスケジュールを聞きたいので メールを出したいのですが アドバイスしてもらえますか こんにちは 元気ですか どうしてますか あなたのレッスンしばらく受けてませんが 受けたいので スケジュール教えてください 今 中級クラス受けてますが です Hello Pia How are you doing? I didn't take your lesson for a long time. I'm looking forward to seeing you. Please show me your lesson time. I'm taking the intermediate class now. Take care ito747 よろしく この方がいいよなど どしどしアドバイスください。

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 貴女は、私にポストカードを送ることができるのですね。とても嬉しいです。ポストカードを楽しみに待っています。 You can send me a postcard? I’m very happy! I’m be looking forward to your postcard. 貴女は、私にポストカードを送ってくださるのですね。 You will send me a postcard?

• 和訳

和訳をお願いします。 Hi Keith! Happy you're OK. I'll let Zalia know you're OK. Take care, have fun and God keep you safe and well. Miss your mug. Love, Sis, Jan この文で Miss your mug とSisをどう訳したらいいのでしょうか?

• 和訳してください

Happy New Year right back at you! Hope you enjoyed it, we're still looking forward to it in the UK!

• thoroughlyの意味について

I'm thoroughly looking forward to seeing you again soon.とI'm looking forward to seeing you again soon. は異なりますか?

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、 よろしくお願いします I'm very flattered to know that you think like that for me?️! My friends & sisters are really very kind to me! I'm just returning those kindness to them by being a good friend & co-workers also ! And Im so happy that you feel their concern it for me.?️ Actually some of them started to practice for the showtime even I'm not present! They really looking forward for my fast recovery . Once again...thank you! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

please let me know if you get any filarmonica 14s I really enjoy buying from you. You have great prices and fabulous razors looking forward to doing more business with you your faithful buyer

• look forward to

For now, I'm looking forward to meet you in person. と作文してみましたが、現在進行形でなくて現在形やwillを用いても別に大差はないのでしょうか?

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします。 You're special I love your style, your personality is sweet and kind, your voice is sexy, and your butt is amazing And I always feel comfortable when I spend time with you I'm very attracted to you Although the situation is complicated... 君は特別な人だよ。 僕は君の可愛いファッションが好きで君の声とお尻がセクシーで素晴らしいよ! それと、僕はいつも君といる時、穏やかな気持ちでいれるんだ。 僕は君に惹かれているんだ。状況は難しいけどね…