会話文からわからない英文の意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • わからない英文「if all it takes is a couple a cheerleaders walking by and suddenly it's like Summer and we just didn't happen」の意味を教えてください。
  • 会話文では、主人公のSethが友達のRyanに話しかけています。Sethは、学校に入学したいというRyanを励まし、ある条件を話しました。その条件についての理解を求めています。
  • Sethは「if all it takes is a couple a cheerleaders walking by and suddenly it's like Summer and we just didn't happen」と言っていますが、具体的な意味は不明です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

わからない英文があります

下記の会話文にある、"if all it takes is a couple a cheerleaders walking by and suddenly it's like Summer and we just didn't happen"の意味を教えてください。 動画 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRm9Nsn-dwQ&feature=related 3分18秒から。 Seth: It's a good thing I never thrown anything away, the questions are different but you get the idea Ryan: Yeah, that I'm gonna fail Seth: Hey, no you're not gonna fail ok, you have to get in. I will not spend another year at that school alone, ok please, thankyou. study. (pauses) Especially though, if all it takes is a couple a cheerleaders walking by and suddenly it's like mmm Summer and I we jus, we just didn't happen (Ryan looks at him) Seth: Sorry, you study (pause) here's the thing though Ryan (Ryan looks frustrated) we connected, right we connected and it was awesome, especially the part where she kissed me, I do believe I might've ma Ryan: Seth! I have two hours until I take this test, so unless you plan on attending Newport union high wi Seth: Right, got it less talking more study

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

セス「、、、チアリーダーが二人通りかかった、でそれだけでサマーと俺の関係が全然無かったようなんだ」< もしチアリーダーが二人側を通っただけで、サマーと俺には何も起こらなかった(ことになるなら、、、)  これはサマーとセスが、学校で話し合っている側を、チアリーダーの制服を着た二人の女生徒が通りかかった場面を指しています(こういうところ動画が要りますね)、セスは、その二人から目が離せない、それをサマーが「信じられない」という目つきで見ています。  同じ部屋にいる二人が目の前にいる人物とは全然無関係な話をしています。ライアンは試験勉強しか頭に無い、セスはサマーとのキスや熱烈な恋が、二人程美人のチアリーダーが側を通っただけで、消えてなくなったことしか頭に無い。  ここの会話が分かり難いのは、そのためでしょう。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

Seth: Hey, no you're not gonna fail ok, you have to get in.     I will not spend another year at that school alone, ok please, thankyou. study. (pauses)   < Especially though, if all it takes is a couple a cheerleaders walking by and suddenly it's like mmm Summer and I we jus, we just didn't happen> 慙愧に堪えないのですが、こういうのが聞き流しで理解できないのでは、 英語が分かると言うことにはならない。 しかし、古希まじかのエンジニアにとって、それは儚い夢のまた夢・・・・とは思いますが。 ********************************** ところで、それが一緒にいた二人のことが原因だとすれば、つまり並んで歩いていた  応援団員が、突然サマーと自分のようだったとしたら、そんなことを二人はしなかった。 ********************************** Especially though・・・・・これは良いとして if all it takes is a couple ・・・・全ての原因が二人組にあるとするなら、 a cheerleaders walking by・・・通り過ぎた一組の応援団 and suddenly it's like mmm Summer and I・・・・・それが不意にサマーと自分に似ている we jus, we just didn't happen・・・・俺と彼女には起こらなかった。

関連するQ&A

• trouser it

Summerの言った"Trouser it"とはどういう意味でしょうか Seth : You think we should've woken up Ryan and Marissa? Summer : no, they looked so cute together. Vomit. Seth : Hey it's a real sentimental streak you got there, summer. Summer : Trouser it, Cohen. It's too early for your so called comedy.

• わからない英文があります

下記の会話でSethが言っていること(両方)を訳してください! Seth: oh really...ok Ryan let me present exhibit A to you. she opted to forgo sailing to go to the crab shack. Ryan: so, not everyone likes sailing. Seth: ok lets take it to exhibit B here...intense. some would even say smoldering eye contact at the dining room table, she was mad dogging you and finally the clincher, last night in the pool house she chose to sit on your bed even though there was an empty chair available.

• tom waits の歌詞を訳して下さい

tom waits の take it with me という曲の歌詞がどうしても 知りたいのですが、どなたか教えて下さい。お願いします。 Phone's off the hook No one knows where we are It's a long time since I Drank champagne The ocean is blue As blue as your eyes I'm gonna take it with me When I go Old long since gone Now way back when We lived in Coney Island Ain't no good thing Ever dies I'm gonna take it with me When I go Far far away a train Whistle blows Wherever you're goin Wherever you've been Waving good bye at the end Of the day You're up and you're over And you're far away Always for you, and Forever yours It felt just like the old days We fell asleep on Beaula's porch I'm gonna take it with me When I go All broken down by The side of the road I was never more alive or Alone I've worn the faces off All the cards I'm gonna take it with me When I go Children are playing At the end of the day Strangers are singing On our lawn It's got to be more Than flesh and bone All that you're loved Is all you own In a land there's a town And in that town there's A house And in that house There's a woman And in that woman There's a heart I love I'm gonna take it With me when I go I'm gonna take it With me when I go

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 we finally tracked 2 down for you and it’s actually a better size than our previous one. I can keep the price at $9.99 and the shipping of all will be $5 if you are interested please let me know, I have sent you the invoice and gave you 50% off the price. The cost of shipping is a bit higher since it’s just those items. I can also put the AAA online and you can add it to another order, but it would delay this AAA and the rest of the order since I need a couple of days to send it to our warehouse. If it’s cheaper I can refund you back the cost of the shipping if it is less but it’s high since it’s a smaller shipment. The new one is 2wx 3hx 2d cm and the original smaller one is 1wx 2h x 1d cm, everything else is the same, it’s a really nice AAA and nearly sold out in most places.

• わからない英文があります

下記のMとJの会話文の最後にJが言ったIt’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy downの意味を教えてください。 M: It turns out that when she said she likes Jackson, she meant she likes President Andrew Jackson. And I mean come on, who doesn’t? J: So she doesn’t like me? M: No. When she heard that I thought she meant you, she laughed so hard … J: She laughed? M: Not really a laugh, it was more like a little giggle, little titter, like ‘he he he’, but less. J: I get it. M: Come on Jackson, it’s not like you cared anywayz. J: You’re right, I didn’t. I mean, I was just trying to be nice, ‘cause … ‘cause that’s totally the kinda guy I am. It’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy down.

• この英会話を訳してください!

Seth : We have my mom's ranger, we have a perfect alibi as i go to this comic book convention every year and we also have my entire life never doing anything wrong. Which completely allows my parents to give a false sense of trust. Ryan : And you want to give that all away for Summer in a wet t-shirt doing body shots. Seth : (pause) Sorry, i thought that was a rhetorical question. Yes, Ryan, yes. On the last weekend before school, one goes to Tijuana, it is tradition, it is a right of passage, and you know what else? What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

We’ll take a look into it and get back to you about this issue.

• わからない英文が数個あります

下記の会話文にある、 "we need to present a united front" "you got a great bed side manner" "semblence of a life" の意味を教えてください。 動画- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRm9Nsn-dwQ&feature=related 1分41秒から。 Jimmy: Strong sedative huh Julie: Yeah, she needs to sleep and we need to talk. Look um Jimmy, you and I we need to present a united front. It's hard enough this forcing us to be in the same room together. Jimmy: Thanks Jules, you got a great, great bed side manner Julie: Calling the Cohens this morning was completely inappropriate. You know I don't like that Brian Jimmy: Ryan Julie: I don't want him anywhere near Marissa Jimmy:Marissa said it was an accident, ok there's-there's no one to blame Julie: well that's a convenient position to take considering you're the one who let her go to Tijuana in the first place Jimmy: Oh, so uh now it's my fault? Julie: You're the one who destroyed this family Jimmy, you lied to us, you stole money from your clients and your friends. Why do you think she took all those pills? Jimmy:You cannot honestly believe that Julie: I left her in your care for one weekend and look what happened...which is why I'm asking the judge for sole custody Jimmy: Julie, come on, you can't Julie: Getting the girls away from you is my only chance to give them back some semblance of a life, and if you fight me on this I'll take you to court and you'll be lucky if you even get supervised visitation Jimmy: Yeah well you're gonna have to because.I am not giving up my kids Julie: You may not have a choice. I'm going back to check on Caitlyn and the sitter. You should get cleaned up, you're a wreck

• OC(ドラマ)の中のフレーズ

OCのドラマの中で、ガブリエルが、バーカウンター越しに、ライアンに対して下記のように話かけました。 Gabriel: Seth said you work here and I could use a cocktail Ryan: uh...I can’t serve you Gabriel: right, your not legal (laughs) ah, how about a cranberry juice Ryan: that I can do (smiles) "Seth said you work here and I could use a cocktail"を訳すと、 "セスからここで働いていて、お酒を飲めるって聞いてね"という感じでしょうか。 "I could use a cocktail"は、"i could drink a cocktail"と同じ意味でしょうか。 アメリカでは、お酒をバーで飲むときに"I could use a cocktail"のような言い回しをするのでしょうか。

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?