• 締切済み

和訳教えてください!

Guriguri0309の回答

回答No.2

これは倒置の文です。 If I were to fly to the station 仮定法の文はifを省略することができますが、そうすると 倒置が起こって主語と述語の順序が逆になります。 ↓ Were I to fly to the station, そして、I were to ;;; のようにbe to... ・・・しようとする、という意思を表現することが できるので、 Were I to fly to the station, もし私が駅へ飛んでいったら、 となります。 ただ、この条件節の後に来る文が、 I couldn't catch the train その電車に間に合わないだろう。 と言う内容なので、全体の訳としては もし私が駅へ飛んで行ったとしても、その電車に間に合わないだろう。 という感じの訳になると思います。 テストがんばってください。

関連するQ&A

• ざっくり和訳していただけると助かります

I love tracking and delivery confirmation, but signing in Chicago is problematic (work) and the post here is terrible to deal with...if a signature could be avoided but still have tracking and delivery confirmation I would really appreciate that. No problem if that isn't possible, but I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

• これ和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.

• becauseの使い方について質問です。

今、仮定法の勉強をしているのですが、仮定法から直説法への書き換えで、 Because~, ~. という書き換えがありました。 前にbecause節は最初には来ないというのを聞いたのですが、この使い方はあっているのですか? ちなみに、参考書にはこのように書かれています。   If I were a bird, I could fly to you. → Because I am not a bird, I cannot fly to you. もしこれがあっているのならば、どのように使い分ければいいのですか? 回答お願いします。

• 英語の和訳、文にならない

If this were not your friend telling you the story,but some stranger sitting next to you on the bus,who couldn't make you understand that he or she had been to the dentist,you might be inclined to move to another seat. の文なのですが、仮定法を用いていたり、関係代名詞やthatの修飾等の概要はわかるのですが 文構造と訳の細かい部分がわからないのですが協力願います。 If this were not your friend telling you the story 「もし、あなたの友達があなたにその話をしていなければ」 but some stranger sitting next to you on the bus,who couldn't make you understand that he or she had been to the dentist 「(しかし?)バスであなたの隣に座っている見知らぬ人が歯医者に行ったことをあなたにわかってもらえない」 you might be inclined to move to another seat. 「あなたは、別の座席へ移動したくなるかもしれない」 と、このような部分訳をしてみたのですが、うまく文になりません あと、気になる点は、仮定法の否定形なのでbut~は順接的な繫がりになるのだろうか?など

• 和訳お願いします

Unfortunately, am certainly still free tomorrow, but I would like to check the weather to make sure it would be a nice day to hike. Even if the weather doesn't cooperate we can still do something together if you are interested. 大体で遊ぶ約束をしていたのですが、前日夜までその友達が旅行に行っていたので 昼に、こちらから明日はどうするのか確認のメールをした時の返事です。

• 和訳お願いします

One day while making such a test, I made a very interesting discovery,described as follows in the words of Wilson S.Howell: 'Mr,Edison's judgement and prevision were generally so excellent,so accurate,that a miss was rather disturbing to him. After he had carefully thought out a plan,he wasn't always meekly patient if the test or demonstration upset his calcurations. He wouldn't hesitate to question a test and request its repitation,carefully going over the methods and conditions of the tests to find a flaw or error which would upset the conclusions. 'Mr.Jehl was asked one day to make a test for Mr.Edison, the results of which were very disappointing.The test was repeated but still the figures were nor pleasing.Each step in the test was questioned and carefully gone over by the great inventor, but its accuracy couldn't be shaken.As a last resort, Mr.Edison asked Mr,Jehl if he had made any allowance for the friction against the air of the light beam from the mirror of the Thomson Reflecting Galvanometer used in the tests. Jehl acknowledged he hadn't but would calculate it at once if Mr.Edison would give him the constant.' In such cases,when Edison joked he gave a broad smile, put his left hand behind his neck,scratched his right ear and marched away.

• 英文和訳の問題です

英語の問題で分からないものがあります 答えが無いのと体調がすぐれない為 思う様に進める事が出来ません どなたかお力添えを頂け入ると助かります 次の英文を日本語に訳しなさい  ・ What did you go there for ?  ・ I couldn’t but laugh .     ・ There is no telling when the next earthquake will occur .  ・ I have been to the station to see her off .  ・ I got used to living alone . 恐縮ですが 解説等もご記入抱けると助かります 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

どなたか、英語が得意な方、和訳をお願いいたします。 But after the 1940's, as pneumatic blondes blew up and gender roles were re- established, she didn't often find the film roles that suited her cool, steady gaze. The movies couldn't see it, but she was born to go quip to quip, curled lip to lip, with a man.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.