• ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします

while an ant toiled from the dahlia to the ash tray I was forming a beautiful lie という詩があるのですが、 これを日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • awwesome
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.1

13歳の娘が翻訳したので、合っているか分かりませんが・・・こういう感じになるそうです。間違えていたら、すいません。 アリがダリアから灰皿までこつこつ働いていた間、私は美しい偽りを形成していました。 だそうです。

hikaru314
質問者

お礼

今更お礼してごめんなさい。 回答していただいたおかげで助かりました。 本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳にしてください!

日本語訳にしてください! 1. One aspect of humor is that it seems to be based on a violation of expectations. 2. Of course I expeted my clothes to be right outside the shower where I'd left them. 3. All children grow up to become liars anyway. 4. This is because being able to tell a good lie in certain circumstances is an important social skill. です、宜しくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします(>_<)

日本語訳をお願いします(>_<) When I had played with it a little while,Miss Sullivan slowly spelled into my hand the word"d-o-l-l". I was at once interested in this finger play and tried to imitate it. When I finally succeeded in making the letters correctly I was flushed with childish pleasure and pride.

• 日本語訳

日本語訳をおねがいします。どうしても変な訳になってしまうのです。 He went over to her house only to find she was out. I got up and left never to talk to him again.

• この文を日本語訳してください

この文を日本語訳してください "Gatsby, the man who gives his name to this book, was exempt from my reaction-Gatsby, who represented everything for which I have an unaffected scorn." "If personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was something gorgeous about him, some heightened sensitivity to the promise of life."

• 日本語訳お願いします!

日本語訳お願いします! If I'm more of an influence to your son as a rapper than you are as a father, you go to look to yourself as a parent.( ─Ice Cube, in an interview in 1990.) この文の意味を教えてください、よろしくお願いします!

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

In the process the division repelled several Romanian counterattacks, while sustaining light casualties. In Sector III the 1/1 Infantry Brigade managed to close in on the main defensive line without opposition. The Romanian position was gradually deteriorating. General Teodorescu was forced to respond to requests from the commanders of sectors I and III for reinforcements by sending them his last reserves (which would prove futile, as the main Bulgarian attack was to be delivered in Sector II).

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The 12th Reserve Division began to arrive from Cambrai during the afternoon of 1 July but the 5th Division, en route from St. Quentin in the south, was delayed by an air raid on the station while entraining, which killed 180 men when 60 ammunition wagons blew up. By afternoon on 1 July, the survivors of the 28th Reserve Division and Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment 6 of the 10th Bavarian Division, had withdrawn to the Braune Stellung (second position) from Guillemont to Longueval and Bazentin le Grand. Bernafay and Trônes woods were undefended and the only German reserve was Bavarian Infantry Regiment 16, between Longueval and Flers. The 12th Reserve Division was rushed forward from Bapaume, having moved by train from Cambrai at 9:00 a.m. and marched to the area between Combles and Ginchy, where it was put under the command of the 28th Reserve Division and ordered to recapture Montauban and Favières Wood.

• 正しい日本語訳?

いつもこの場を借りて、日本語の確認をお願いして、本当に申し訳ございません。 では、以下の英語を ABC shop? I've been there several times, but I don't know it's an old shop. ABCショップですか?何度も行ったことがありますが、そこも老舗だとは知らなかったです。→「老舗だとは知らなかった」の表現は正しい日本語でしょうか? If you have been to Beijing, I believe that you have begun to compare the two cities in your heart もしあなたが北京に行ったことがあるなら、すでに心の中でこの二つの都市を比べ始めたと信じています。 I believeの訳し方に悩んでいます。以上でよろしいでしょうか? 日本語学習者です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語の訳について

外国人ですが、日本語でブログを書いています。 "I almost got into an accident."を日本語に訳すとどうなりますか? 「ぎりぎり事故に会いそうになった」と書いて大丈夫ですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳

The vertical row count of scales below the lateral line (SBL) was modified from that of Hubbs and Lagler , the count being made upward and backward from the anal fin origin to the lateral line. の日本語訳を教えてください