英作文でセンセーショナルなタイトル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 明日の天気による体育の中止と洗濯物の乾燥の関係
  • 友達の来ない場合の一人登校の問題
  • 練習不足と合唱コンクールの結果
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文を作ってみたのですが、これでいいのでしょうか

以前、ここで「すると」という意味について質問しました。その場合はIf so~ ではないかと回答頂いたので、文章を作ってみました。間違っていたら御指摘下さい。 明日、雨だとすると体育は中止です。 If so rainny tomorrw laundry doesn't dry. 明日友達が迎えに来なければ一人で登校しなければならない。 If so my friend doesn't come my home, I go to Junior high school alone. もっと練習していたとすれば合唱コンクールで優勝していたかもしれない。 If so more practice championship in the chorus contest.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

If it rains tomorrow, we won't have P.E. class tomorrow. If my friend doesn't come to my house(place), I will have to go to school alone. I we had practiced more, we would have won (first place) in the chorus contest. 2つ目について「学校」とは中学校だというこのようですが、日本語でもいちいち 「一人で中学校に登校しなければならない」とは普通いいませんので 中学をさす「junior high school」よりは、単に「school学校」だけでも 十分だと思います。 3つ目は「もっと練習していたならば」「優勝していただろう」ということで、 コンクールの結果が出た時点ですでに「過去」ですから、それよりも前の 練習段階は過去完了を使うべきかと思います。

その他の回答 (2)

• love_pet2
  • ベストアンサー率21% (176/826)
回答No.3

If it rains tomorrow, physical education will be called off. If one of my friends won't pick me up, I have to go to school by myself/ If we had practiced harder, we might win in the chorus competition.

• kanako_09
  • ベストアンサー率36% (4/11)
回答No.1

「すると」って、「もしも」って事ですか? だったらif soよりif だけで良いと思います! if it rains tomorrow, P.E will be cancelled (?) if my friend doesnt come to my home, i will go to ~ If we practiced more, we could of won in the chorus contest. となるハズ…ですw ちょっと文法とか変かもしれないですけどifだけで良いかな^^

関連するQ&A

• 英作文です。どなたかよろしくお願いします。

「マークは練習しないので、 上手にサッカーをすることができない」解答はBecause Mare doesn't practice, he can't play soccer well.です 私の解答はMark doesn't practice, so can't play soccer well.間違いの解説していただけますか?

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

『現在夢中になっていること、一生懸命やりたいこと』をテーマの英作です。 私は中学、高校とテニスをしていて、そのことについてを書きました。 自信のないところは和訳を付けておきます。 As you know,I belong to tennis club. I have started regulation tennis(硬式テニス)since I entered the high school. And, when I was a junior high school student, I played soft tennis in the club. I'm so crazy about tennis. This winter, we had many practice games. I found my weak points through them. One of them is about my mind. I tend to be weakhearted in the game.(私はゲーム中、弱気になりがちなのです。) Such time, there is a phrase which I remember.(そんな時、思い出す言葉があります) "Even though you lose the skills, don't lose the spirit."(技術で負けても、精神では負けるな) It is my junior high school teacher's. I want to be good at playing tennis so I'll practice hard keeping this phrase to myself.(私はもっとテニスが上手くなりたいので、この言葉を胸に、一生懸命練習したいです。) 添削お願い致します。

• 英作文ができない。

英語の簡単な文章を書いてみたんですが、ちゃんとかけているのかどうか、よくわかりません。文法が間違っていないかどうか、文章の流れが不自然でないかどうか見ていただきたいのです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I’m Masato Oda. I was born on March 29, 1987 in Nara, so I’m now 20 years and two months old. I’m a junior at the School of Literature, Jonan University. I major in Education. I’m taking 23 courses this semester. I’d like to be a teacher at a junior high school or a high school. So, I must be a good speaker of English. I live at home with my parents, brother, sister, and grandmother. Our house is located in the southeast of Nara, and I come to college by bicycle. It takes me about an hour and ten minutes from my home to the college. My hobbies are cycling, reading and seeing movies.  I do cycling for exercise and I come to college from my house. I’m reading a paperback pocket edition well recently.  I'm busy recently, so I don't see any movies at a movie theater, but I want to see it there.

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文

英作文なのですが、どんな風に書いたらよいでしょうか。ためしに書いてみましたので、見ていただけると助かります。他の表現などありましたら、教えていただけると嬉しいです。 辞書というのはだんだん大人になって、知識まも増えていけば必要ではなくなるものだと、辞書を使い始めた子供の時に考えていた。 when I started to use a dictionary, as a child, I thought that a dictionary will become unnecessary as I grew up and my knowledge increased.  イギリス人が、「彼はユーモア感覚に欠けている」と言ったら、それは明らかな非難である。  If an English man says, "he doesn't have a sense of humor, " it will be a open criticism.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Hmm I am on my way to go to Japan next year! I wanna study japanese so I will make the test in June. If I pass I win my pass.... but I am afraid that my high school notes doesn't help because I got depression in that time. I sure will visit you if I get the pass 日本語訳お願いします!また、何と返したら良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします!!

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2006年度 120~150語                                                                                  条件・もしあなたが一億円を持っているならば、何をしますか。について述べなさい。                                                                        In my case, I have two ways of using such big money. First, I always think that I want to live an ordinarily life, so if I had 100,000,000 yen, I would save it. This is because it is very hard to live in today's world, so I should face at a hard situation which is concerned with money, I think it would make it possible for me to solve that. Second, I have dreamed of becoming a great English translator since I was a junior high school student, so if i had a chance that I can develop my English skills, I would be willing to use it little by little. Thus, I think what is important is how I use such big money. (123語)                                                                                                                                   宜しくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 以下の文を読み、賛成か反対かを、少なくとも二つ以上の理由を挙げて述べよ。 "The Olympic Games should be abolished." 私の解答: In my opinion, the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. The first reason is that they represent world peace, so, if you abolish them, I think it means that you abolish world peace. The second reason is that they motivate many athlete. If it were not for the Olympic Games, sports couldn't be like what sports are now. For these reasons, I would like to say that the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. 今回はやや辞書を使ってしまいました 2つ目以降の理由がなかなか思いつかず苦労しました こんな理由も良いんじゃないかというのがあったらそれも教えてもらえるとうれしいです

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします

英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:食の安全について(自分の食生活とみんなが健康的で安全なものを食べるために社会はどうしたらよいか) 錠けン:150字以上 3パラグラフ構成以上 序論・本論・結論が明確であること      Today, the problems of food quality and safety have been in the news more than before. As you know, eating is one of the most important habits in daily life, so I care about what I eat every day. Because I live with my family, my mother or I can cook by her or myself. Thus, I can eat healthy food such as flesh vegetables, fruits, meat and fish. However, if I have to live alone, I should sometimes buy the meal at the convenience store when I am busy and unable to cook. In addition, this is the problem for people who live alone. Although a lot of convenience store stand everywhere in the city, most of meals they sell are not healthy, like high-calorie, salty, or including high levels of chemicals. Eating these foods usually harm their health. I suggest that society should make the convenience stores sell more healthy food if they make sure that we all eat good and healthy food. When they so, even people who live themselves will be able to eat safety and be more healthy.(183words) 本論の展開(自分の食生活から社会全体に結び付ける展開)が思い浮かばず、 無理やり結論にもっていった感じがいなめません。。。 英作文を書くときに軽く構成は書き出すものの、何度も消して書いてを繰り返してしまうのですが、 これをあまりしなくて済むコツなどあれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。