• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について )

日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」の違いとは?

nagoyaka46の回答

回答No.2

Application of use for verb "行く" and "来る" in Japanese is unique in below situation. To go to a place where none of speaker A nor speaker B isn't now, we use "行く". To come to the place where speaker A isn't and speaker B is, speaker A says I "行く" to speaker B. In the same situation, speaker B says to speaker A that you "来る" to speaker B. "連れて行く" means "take (someone) to (somewhere)" "連れて来る" means "bring (someone) from (somewhere)" When the situation is the case to use "行く"(See top of my comment), we use "連れて行く” And for the case "来る", we do "連れて来る" As you say, we do not use this expression when the person who is taken is high level person. In that case, we use "お連れする"、"案内する", "付き添いする",etc. These verbs do not contain neither of ”行く” nor "来る". Belows are some examples: "Hey Jim, this is Tom. Can you take him to the bar when I'm in the US? "ジム。彼がトムだよ。ぼくがアメリカにいる間、彼をあのバーに”連れて行ける?” "Hey Jim, he's our cliant, Mr. Thomas Clinton. Pls take the customer to the bar while I pay the bill now!" "ジム、彼がお客様のトーマス・クリントンさんだ。ぼくがここの支払いを済ませている間にお客様をあのバーに”お連れしなさい” "Hello, Jim. It's Steve. Can you bring Sala to the bar if you are with her now ?" "もしもし、ジム。スティーブだよ。もし君が今サラと一緒なら彼女をあのバーに”連れて来れる?” "Hello, Jim. It's Steve from the bar now. Can you bring the cliant here? "もしもし、ジム。スティーブだ。今バーからだ。お客様をここに”お連れできるか?”

maplenov20
質問者

お礼

Thank you vey much, I'm appreciate for your help !

関連するQ&A

• 日本語文法 ~のですが について

日本語文法について ~のですが について教えてください。 いま私は日本で日本語を勉強しています。誰か英語で答えをくれる人がいたらお願いします。 I am now learning Japanese here in Japan so that i wish if someone could explain me in ENGLISH for the folliwing inquiries. thank you. (1)最近、日本語についていろいろ質問があるのですがお会いできますか? (2)いくつか教えて頂きたいことがあるのですが~ なぜ"~の" になるのですか?  I don't uderstand why the の preceeding the です。 I just want to figure out why it's interesting. Is it basically for WANT or HAVE situations ONLY or can it be used like in any situation? 英語で説明がほしいです。日本語はちょっとわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 日本語に直してください。

日本語に直してください。 (1)Though she looked gentle , there must be strength somewhere in her. (2)I got up at five that morning so as to catch the first train.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, thanks for your interest - sorry for replying so late - I'd be happy to sell them, are you having problems with checkout? Which country are out in? I can see if i can set up the correct settings. Thanks.

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 次の英文から日本語の翻訳は正しいですか?

yes, but its the best i can do for now is going to china because its close to japan , but i will learn also Chinese. and i will do all my best to learn both . I still haven't decided yet where to go but, i don't want to go to a major city because of the pollution. but i do want to be near an airport because i plan to travel a lot when i live there i guess it will be difficult to learn Japanese and Chinese , but i speak 3 languages so i am positive so tell me what do you do for a living, why do you want to study English? そうです。しかし、中国に行くのが今の私のベストな選択です。なぜなら日本は閉まったからです。しかし私は中国語を学びます。両方の言語を学ぶのが私のベストです。私はまだどこに行くか決めていないが、メジャーな都市には行きたくないです。なぜなら公害があるからです。しかし私は空港に近くに住みたいです。それは計画の中に旅行が多く含まれているからです。 私が推測するに日本語と中国語では勉強に違いがあります。しかし、私は3つの言語をしゃべります。私は前向きです。 あなたに聞きたいです。なぜ生きていますか?なぜ英語が勉強したいですか? この英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• これを日本語に訳して欲しいです

I find it helpful for you, you are someone who cares, I had never been close to the Japanese people through FB, I try to explain my desire and my problem, I do not intend to take advantage of the situation, I just ask for help, and not necessarily with a sacrifice, just a thinking like you, and some even angry and hate me, so I have to offer business, if you want to guarantee me, I am willing to pay each month for me in there .. now I'm so afraid to frankly to friends on FB, but you are different from other Japanese people, you are open, easy going .. like know .. hopefully someday I can return to your country, because I so love your country, although no one person will understand that 長くて申し訳ありませんが どなたか訳して頂けたらありがたいです。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 日本語に訳してください

I 'm going to talk about my dream for the future. I want to be a scientist. A scientist studies things happening in tature. I want to be like Rachel Carson. Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. お願いします(´>ω<`)