pm85122の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • pm85122
  • ベストアンサー率33% (6/18)
回答No.2

I'll take it.(それにします、これにします) はどうでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 通じますか?

I want to sell your products at our store, so I would like to do business with you. Please tell me the conditions.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• イギリスのチョコレートショップに入っているチョコレートの種類の変更等の質問文に対する添削をお願い致します。

イギリスのチョコレートショップに、注文したチョコレートの詰め合わせの中に入っているチョコレートの種類を全部教えて欲しい、チョコレートの種類の変更、注文の追加についての英文の添削をお願い致します。 英文 セレクションボックスの中に入っている、クチュールコレクションの味の種類を全て教えて下さい。 Could you tell me all kinds of the taste of the couture collection in the selection box. セレクション ボックスの中に入っている、クチュールコレクションの○○と○○を○○と○○に変えて下さい。 Please change ○○ and ○○ of the couture collection in the selection box ○○ and ○○. 30個入りクチュールボックスの中に入れてもらうチョコレートの種類を指定させてください。 Please let me select the kind of the chocolate in the couture box - 30 pieces. 注文を追加します。 I would like to add the order. クチュールコレクションの○○を一粒追加注文します。 I would like to add the one chocolate of couture collection. 質問です。 It is a question. ※30個入りのクチュールコレクションの所の - はお店の商品名がそうなっていたので、- にしました。

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

What I would really like is a Henckells 472 like the one I was very upset to miss out on this morning ":472 1/2". Do you have any more of these? I would absolutely buy one.

• イーベイで買い物してこんなメールが来ました

イーベイで買い物してこんなメールが来ました ヤフーの翻訳などなんとなくはわかるのですが 説明お願いします 最後の方の15$のクレジットとか特に意味がわかりません I am so very sorry to tell you this, but we have run out of this fabric panel in this design. I have searched for more of this fabric and finally I must give up and inform you that I cannot find it. I am very, very sorry to disappoint you. Please forgive me. I will gladly refund your money for the fabric and do an agreed upon dispute resolution to end this transaction, if that is ok with you OR I would be glad to send 2 of another of my other Suzy Zoo fabric panels instead of the one you purchased. I have panels in Purple, Yellow, Pink & Blue, and I have one with Witzy Duck playing in a rain puddle. I would also be glad to give you a $15 credit towards anything in the store if you would like that instead of a refund. Again, I am very, very sorry. Please let me know what you would like me to do.

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I was a freshman, I started hanging out with a sophomore guy. I began to get suspicious that he liked me, and then he asked me out. At the time I had no experience of this kind of thing (and had convinced myself that no one would ever like me), so I panicked and ended up kicking up a lot of drama. kicking up a lot of dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。 商品は万年筆です。黄色い万年筆で太さはM(中字です) 他の色も希望しているような気がします。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I am very happy to have bought this pen. I would like to buy at least six of them in different colors if available. Could you tell if it is possible? Which colors would you have even yellow like one is fine to me? If not possible, can you wait untill I bid on other pens that you are selling? How much would be shipping for more than one pen? thanks, best regards, alain

• 和訳お願いします!

▼ Question/ help: could you explain to me how you get some of your textures? i was looking through your work and i was amased by the feeling of everything! the color of my art is a little bland and i was wanting to do some texture studies. could you please give me some advice from one artist to another? ▲ 具体的に、何を教えてほしいと言っているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 海外へ問い合わせメール。

先日、視察ツアーでアメリカのある施設を訪れたのですが、 一つ質問をしそびれてしまいました。 そこでその質問をメールで問い合わせようと思うのですが、 当方英語が非常に苦手で少し不安を感じています。 なので訳を手伝ってもらえると助かります。 内容の概略は以下の通りです。 「私は先月、日本人の視察ツアーでそちらを訪れた○○(私の名前)  と申しますが、一つ質問があります。  メールに添付した写真に写っている蔦の種類が何か  教えていだだけませんでしょうか。  日本ではあまり見かけたことのない蔦なので非常に興味があります。  今後の仕事の参考にしたいので是非よろしくお願いします。」 一応辞書と翻訳ソフトを使い作って見ましたが ちょっとおかしいような・・・。 「Dear Sir or Madam I am ○○ who visited □△(施設の名前) by a japanese inspection tour last month. There is one question. Could you please tell me what kind of ivy appearing in the photo which I attached. I'm interested because I have not seen its ivy in Japan. So I would like to refer to it my works. Your kind and best attntion to this matter will be highly appreciated. Sincerely,」 できましたら失礼のない、分かり易く簡潔な文章に 訳していただけたらありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。