• ベストアンサー

申し訳ありません。

申し訳ありません。 どなたか下記の英訳が出来る方いらっしゃいましたらご回答お願いします。よろしくお願いします。 This is regarding your EOS KISS X2 Camera received here for repairing from CCC-Varanasi,Pls provide your contact no or contact me at below given no. so that we can discuss further on same.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「以下は、CCC-Varnasi(故障取次店の名前だと思われます)から修理のため受け取った、あなたのEOS KISS X2カメラについてですが、連絡先の(電話)番号を教えてくださるか、下記の(電話)番号に連絡してください。同件についてご相談したいことがありますので」  という内容です。カメラ修理店からこういう問い合わせがある時は、修理代が、新品の値段に近い時とか、修理不能の時、あるいは取り替え部品がもう無い場合(このカメラはそう古くはありませんからその心配はないと思います)などがあります。うまくいくといいですがね。

hottchocochip
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 現在海外滞在中なのですがカメラが壊れてしまいまして。どうしても正確な意味を知りたくて... 本当にありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• メールの和訳をお願いします。

You can continue to count on me to provide you with the same excellent service regarding any future business. Your feedback will be very much appreciated.

• 海外通販で買い物しましたがメールの意味教えて下さい。

海外通販で買い物しましたがメールの意味教えて下さい。 Following our recent email regarding your order we have not yet received a reply from you. Please provide us with the cardholder�s name and registered billing address for the card used to place the order. As soon as these details have been confirmed,

• 和訳と返信で困っています

海外のサイトで注文したのですが、カードの支払は済んでいるのに商品が届かないため問い合わせをしたところ、再送か返金でどうしますか?という様なメールが来たので、再送をお願いしたつもりなのですが次の様な返事が返ってきました。 We have previously sent your order as you requested. Could you please advise if you have since received it or not as we are trying to establish if you still need further assistance regarding your order. Please advise accordingly. 上記の訳と、こちらとしては商品が欲しいのでキャンセルはしたくないのですが、どんな文章にしたらいいのでしょうか?

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のサイトで商品を購入したのですが、返金されてきました。内容が良く理解できません(>_<) 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for shopping with International Checkout! We have an update regarding your beddingstyle order 2861556. The new status is : Order Canceled - Your PayPal payment has been refunded. Comments:- 7. November 2014 Unfortunately, without the confirmation we requested, we are unable to complete your order at this time. Your PayPal payment has been fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you would like to reinstate your order. You can also find this item at another store and/or re-place your order at the site. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. - John B You will receive additional updates regarding your order 's progress as they become available. Your Account Please visit the <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php>My Account page to access your current order status, view tracking details, or to request a return or exchange after you have received your items. Contact Us Our customer service team is always happy to hear from you. Please <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/contact.php>Contact Us for assistance. Please reference your order number so we may better serve you.

• 意味を教えてください

メールを送ったら以下のようなメッセージが届きました。 This is the Postfix program at host air.***.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please contact <******@***.**.jp> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The Postfix program <**-*@**-*.ne.jp>: host tgms.**-*.ne.jp[***.***.***.**] said: 550 Invalid recipient: <**-*@**-*.ne.jp> どういう意味か教えていただけないでしょうか。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

荷物が、まだ届かないので、追跡番号を教えて下さい、と問い合わせたところ下記の内容のメールが届きました。『そちらで調べて下さい』って、書いてあるようなんですが・・・?(>_<) my colleague Sophia emailed you the following once we received your payment: We received your payment, many thanks. Your order is now ready for collection, here are the weights and dimensions: 2 @ 6kgs – 41x21x32cm Total boxes is 4 Total weight is 25kgs The address to collect from is: IMS a division of CDL London Ltd 3 & 3a Bluebell Business Park Sheffield Park East Sussex TN22 3HQ Tel: +44 (0) 1825 700012 Opening hours: Mon to Fri 9am-3.30pm And your order collection reference number is: 2999290 Please let me know if you need any further information. Could you please check with the courier you used the tracking number of your order. Please let me know if you need any further information.

• 不審な英文メールに困っています

昨日、不審な英文メールが届きました。 Payment Confirmation(入金確認)というのですが、 私に全く心当たり無く、この数年海外には出ていません。 このメールでどんな事が考えられるでしょうか。よろしくお願い致します。 宛先のxxx@yyyyyは私のメルアドです。CCのydaido@yyyyに心当たりありません。 (xxx とyyyyは偽の字です) 「質問があればhttp://www.flhsmv.gov/html/contact.html に連絡せよ」とありますが フィシイングサイトの可能性があり、このサイトは開いていません。 なお、このメールはNorton Internet Security(version 19.9.0.9)を通過しています。 ----- 以下がそのメール Payment Confirmation DoNotReply@flhsmv.gov(*********@********.com) 宛先:xxx@yyyyy; CC;Thu;7 Feb 2013 16:09:43 +0200;ydaido@yyyy ! このメッセージの状況:重要度が'高'に設定されています --- *** This is an automated email. Please do not reply *** Thank you for your payment of $108.13 to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. You should receive your paid items within seven to ten days of the purchase date. If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact us at: http://www.flhsmv.gov/html/contact.html You may provide the following information to Customer Service in the event you need to contact DHSMV regarding this payment. Your Confirmation ID: (8桁の数字 イ) Your DHSMV Tracking ID: (別の8桁の数字 ロ) Your Shopping Cart Details: Item Number Transaction Details Cost --------------------- --------------------------------------------------- ------- (別の8桁の数字 ハ)RENEWAL DRIVER LICENSE $41.76 (別の8桁の数字 ニ)REGULAR REGISTRATION RENEWAL 442HKU $50.18 Thank you for using the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles online services!.

• 訳をお願いします。

頑張って自分で辞書をみたりして頑張ったのですが、ギブアップでしたのでどなたか訳をお願いします。 This is the Postfix program at host mfgw212.ocn.ad.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please contact <support@ocn.ad.jp> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The following sentences are Japanese. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.