• ベストアンサー

日本語にしてください。

日本語にしてください。 I am currently deployed with the KDS Kunisaki and we are part of Pacific Partnership providing medical help in poo, SE Asian countries. So I will gladly wait, no problem. お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

私は現在KDSクニサキに配属されています。また私たちは貧しい東南アジアの国々で医療援助をするPacific Partnershipの一部です。ですから、待つのに何の問題もありません。 * poo, は poor の打ち間違いと取りました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望。よろしくお願いいたします。

"I am a Medical-Surgical Nurse (66H) in the 82 Airborne Division, the US Army that was deployed to Kabul for peacekeeping but currently in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. "

• 簡単に日本語に訳してください

Your Recent Video Hi there, I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed. The one thing that really struck me was that you weren't getting many views. I am always amazed how good videos can get so few views when some of the other crap gets millions. Ultimately, I thought your vids were some of the best on the site. Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? You shouldn't feel alone though. I used to have a problem getting views on my videos too, then I found http://tinyurl.com/35hczew Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine. Right now they have a free trial going on, so it really doesn't cost you a cent. Give them a try, maybe they can help you the same way they helped me. But no matter what, make sure you keep making those videos. I can't wait to watch the next one. Take care. __________________________________________ エキサイト翻訳で訳しましたが意味がよく分からなかったのでお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください!

海外の方からメールを頂きました。 正しい訳がわからないので、教えていただけないでしょうか。 Would you ever get one? I really cant wait! I have been trying to figure out somethings when do I use "Wa" I can write the individaul words but just connecting them i am having a problem? 大変申し訳ございませんが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語とドイツ語のメール翻訳お願いします。eBay。

英語とドイツ語のメール翻訳お願いします。eBay。 先日eBayドイツで買い物をしました。 そしたらセラーからこのようなメールが来ました。 ========== ■セラーからのメール Hello (私のユーザー名),thank you for purchasing these items from our eBay Store. 商品名 Unfortunately you have not yet completed our secure checkout system to complete your purchase and retrieve payment instructions. Please use the follwing link to pay for your item: 商品のリンク先 If you pay through PayPal: please make sure you pay using the link above: our checkout is fully integrated with PayPal. Note on security: we use Afterbuy as our secure checkout system. This is the leading system in Europe and it is used by more than 30.000 professional eBay sellers. This is the checkout link again: 商品のリンク先 If you have any questions, please let us know. ============ 調べてみると、PayPalで支払ったと思い込んでいましたが、入金されていないようでした。 連休中なのでPayPalにメールを送り、とりあえずこちらからセラーに ============ ■私からのメール Thank you for your info-email. Indeed, I have not completed the payment. Somehow, the problem is happening PayPal. I'm in Japan. Japan is now during the holidays, can not contact PayPal. I want you to wait. I had a problem with something, I will email you again. Thank you. ============ と返答しました。 次の日、セラーから ========== ■セラーからのメール ok no problem if you become some more reminders you can ignorate this they will send automaticly fromour system ========== と来たので、とりあえずPayPalから返答待ちだな、と思ったら、また次の日セラーから ========== ■セラーからのメール dies war eine zahlungserinnerung frue den am 1.5 gekauften artikel ========= と来ました。ちょっと、ドイツ語なのでよくわからないのです。 辞書を引いてみましたが、よくわからなくて・・・。 何か問題があったのでしょうか?何が書いてあるのか教えてください。お願いいたします。

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: I have a problem with being kept waiting in doctors' offices. I am paid by the hour, and if I have to wait too long for the appointment, my pay is docked. I try to schedule appointments with my primary care physician for first thing in the morning or at the end of the day. But several times in the past year, I have been kept waiting beyond what I believe is reasonable. Once I sat there for nearly two hours. Another time, I was kept waiting for 45 minutes to have blood drawn -- a 10-minute procedure. When I ask the receptionist for an update, I'm given an evasive answer. I have filed complaints with my HMO health insurance company to no avail. I have considered changing primary care doctors, but I am afraid it will just be the same somewhere else. How do I find a physician in my area who does not keep people waiting? -- California Patient Dear California: There is no reason a primary care physician needs to make you wait two hours for a standard appointment. First ask your friends and family for referrals, and "interview" the physicians to ask how long the average wait time is. Also check to see whether any of them keep evening or weekend hours. Then tell your doctor why you are leaving his practice. ここでのreferralは簡単に言うとどういうことでしょうか?あと、leaving his practiceとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 次の英語の文章の間違いを文法的に説明して下さい

次の5つの英語の文章の間違いを、文法的に説明して下さい。添削指導するような感じで、丁寧に教えて頂けると幸いです。 問題は、「一億円の自由になるお金を持っていて、何か世界のためになることに寄付するとしたら、あなたはどのような団体に寄付したいと思うか。その理由と主に70語程度の英語で述べよ」というものです。 (1) I want to contribute one hundred millions yen to an organization which considers environment because I think that the earth is danger now. I wonder that it will be more danger in the coming generation. I want not to burden people to the future about the earth's environmental problem so much. (2) I want to contribute to the International Red Cross Society, if I have one hundred million for free. Many people living in poverty in the world, so I think we should do something what we can do for them. For example, the student council of my high school gathers many plastic bottle caps, then sends to them to developing countries. (3) I would contribute the money to building schools in indeveloped countries in Africa. Because I think the education in the youth play a very important role, and every child has the right to get an equal education. We get education as a matter of course, but in Africa many children can't. Kowing and learning something is interested, I want that they know a log of things of the world as to become international people. (4) I will subscribe the money to international organizations that are providing foods for many children who are starving in the world. The reason is that I want to help them in any way, whenever I watch their terrible situations on TV. I don't want to see the sorrowful sights that children who are of an age with me or younger than me are suffering any more. (5) If I had one hundred million yen, I would donate UNICEF. Because UNICEF contribute for poor children who live in the countries at war or in the devastated area by natural disasters. I cannot go there even if I had big money and was eager to provide them food and medical care, because it is very dangerous for me. So, I will donate UNICEF which help them by various ways. よろしくお願いいたします。

• wait out my feelings

My father died two years ago from complications due to alcoholism. It was a long time coming, and I lived on the other side of the country and did not want to deal with the daily aspects of his care. My mom took care of him as he died but only in the most cursory ways—feeding and housing him. In all other ways she seemed to hate him: freezing him out and ignoring him when he spoke. I firmly believe that my mom should have left him, and it makes me angry at her for staying with him and enabling his alcoholism. I am having a lot of trouble talking to my mom now. I feel angry every time we speak. I currently can’t afford counseling, so my only strategy is to avoid her and wait out my feelings, which since my dad’s death have wavered between clinginess, distance, annoyance, and anger. wait out my feelingsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 質問の内英語日記6 マイナス思考とは??

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 What is the negative thinking?? As my opinion .There are many people who tend to take things too seriously. I am also one of them. Do you know depression?? It is prevailing all over the world, which is a big problem now. Japan is especially more than other countries. Sometimes some people in a depressed state decide to commit suicide. And I can think from these things .We need to help each other if you have some troubles. The world is going to develop rapidly. However, humans will be never able to live alone. 内容は気にしないでください

• この英文で、

すいません、少し長いのですが2つ質問があります。まずこの文を見てください。 I need you to help me choose a hotel closer to where you live in yokohama.I am seaching for hotel I will use when I come to Japan but I really want a hotel that will be near your place or anywhere you think is suitable.I have not decide the date yet but I want to make reservation so it will be easy when I decide. But I hope to be less busy late next month or early January or when do you think you will be free so when I do come down there you will not be so much busy in other for us to meet because I'm really coming to see you...hehe.Wow that will be great,I can't wait! These are some of the HOTELS I came across in yokohama,Yokohama Royal Park Hotel,Sheraton Yokohama Bay & Towers,The Yokohama Novotel,Rose Hotel Yokohama,InterContinental The Grand Yokohama,Pan Pacific Yokohama and many others but I want you to check and see if any of the hotels is near YOU. 1. 彼は私に会うために日本へきます。そのときのホテルをまだ決めていなくて、このなかのホテルで私に近いホテルはどこ?と聞いているのですか? 2. 訳せる部分と訳しきれない部分がありまして、きちんと理解できません。早めに返事欲しいと書いてあったのでこまっています。but I hopeから先が特に訳が解かりません。彼はなんといいたいのでしょうか教えて下さいお願いします

• 【日本語】ちょっと日本語が不自由なので簡単な日本語

【日本語】ちょっと日本語が不自由なので簡単な日本語に訳してください。 「川場のしもりをして貰おうか。沼田(ぬまた)の貸元(かしもと)を引き受けてくれ」 とは、 「賭場の胴元をしてくれないか。荒れてる賭場だが胴元を引き受けてくれ」 って言ってるのですか? しもりって漢字はどう書くんでしょうか? しもりってどういう意味ですか? 荒れてる賭場だけどお前が仕切って切り盛りしろってことですよね?私は間違って解釈してますか?