• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文和訳の確認をしてもらいたいです。)

英文和訳の確認と訂正

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文和訳の確認をお願いします。訳に自信がないので、ヒントを頂きたいです。
  • 自分で和訳した内容をチェックして頂きたいです。訂正があれば教えてください。
  • 英文の和訳に自信がないため、確認していただけませんか?ヒントを頂けると嬉しいです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

>He looked helpless sitting there all alone. >彼はそこに一人だけで座っていて、無力に見えた。 大体いいと思います。あとは、日本語の問題になりますが、訳文をもう少し改善したほうが…(ちょっと不自然です) 私なら、「一人ぼっちで無力に座り込んでいるようだった。」位にします。 >Can you hold my bag for a moment? >あなたはちょっと私のバッグを持つことができますか? canは可能の意味ではなくて、依頼文ですね。「ちょっとカバン持っててくれる?」位の意味です。 丁寧さもこのくらいです。Could you ~ だと更に丁寧になります。(~して頂けますか?) あとは、いいんじゃないでしょうか。

under2
質問者

お礼

丁寧にありがとうございます! 助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

for a moment は「少しの間」Can you .... は「~してもらえませんか」 あとはより自然な日本語にすればOK

under2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 短い英文の和訳お願いしたいです。

短い英文の和訳お願いしたいです。 次の6つの英文を和訳して頂きたいです。自分は英語力が乏しいので、英語に携わる方、得意な方などお助けください。よろしくお願いします。翻訳サイト等を試したのですがはちゃめちゃでだめだったので・・・ また、自分でも少しはできるようにしたいと思っているので、よろしかったら訳語のあとに少し訳し方のコツなど教えていただけたらとても嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。 (1)The accident happened at 4:30 pm yesterday. (2)We crawled through a gap in the hedge. (3)He was about the some height as his wife. (4)He looked helpless sitting there all alone. (5)Can you hold my bag for a moment? (6)The tree trunk was completely hollow. 以上の6つです、よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。 For instance,it has noy yet,after all this time,completely adjusted to its two-legged gait.The spine tipped on end when we got on our hind legs and developed S-curve in order to bear the body's weight in its new position.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! In fact, Moscow’s readiness to take part in negotiations in Western capitals was minimal, even though the events in the GDR before 17 June were seen to reflect completely the Soviet intention of pressing for a Four Power conference on the German question. The actual losers were the weakest element in the game: the Germans behind the Iron Curtain and all those who had hoped for the restoration of Germans unity. The planned summit of the Big Three in 1953 was reduced to a conference of the three Western foreign ministers. He had been convinced that the West could negotiate with the Soviets based on a ‘position of strength’ in order to ward off the danger of an nuclear war.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I cannot tell how many sibling there were. The family is a happy one. They have a strong love and regard for each other and no bad or bitter feelings from the past. His siblings and cousins were taller, well built had obesity at an early age. There were a family that contained more girls than boys in it, and were mostly older than your soul mate. One of them had a self portrait on the wall. Your soul mate was like the “ baby” of the family. They looked more prosperous and healthy, better than they were. They were a devoted happy family, who liked each other, and were patient and tolerant of each others shortcomings. Mainly a fat, big made, tall strapping family with big noses, strong features, and chestnut and darker brown hair. Faces a mix of pale and ruddy.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 One of the most interesting and yet underexamined processes in bulimia is the acquisition of bulimic behavior, particularly binge eating. The few studies that have looked at this problem have focused almost exclusively on particular social groups, for example, dance camps and athletic teams. This focus is not an accident. I wish to argue that social groups are at the very heart of the issue of symptom acquisition. Symptoms are spread from one member to another in these groups, and group membership is at the heart of the transmission. Groups that are most likely to transmit the symptoms of bulimia, most notably binge eating, are groups that are made up almost entirely of women of the same age. This includes dance camps and athletic teams as well as sororities, all-women dormitories, or workplaces comprising mostly women. Social groups are important to us. They serve to tell us who we are, what to think, and how to behave. The more we value the social group, the more we are willing to be influenced by it. The power of a group may be measured by the attractiveness of the group for its members, lf a person wants to stay in a group, he will be susceptible to influences coming from the group, and he will be willing to conform to the rules which the group sets up."

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In a past life you were lovers, soul mates. Somewhere in the subconscious mind out mind remembers all that has happened previously in early life, But our conscious mind does not. However when you meet someone from an earlier life or someone whom there was a soul mate bond with, you instinctively react to them, and the feelings of love, sexual attraction, obsession are stirred, That’s what you felt in a past life too, and even though this might sometimes clash with the shyness or uncertainty you feel when you meet as virtual strangers. Part of your mind will recognize your future and you’ll just feel instinctively that this is the one who will understand you, who will take all your pain and loneliness away and who knows your soul. The one you want to share your life and all your secrets with. You’ll just be drawn to each other by a strange and beautiful feeling. That is fragile and mystical as a dream, so insubstantial and yet powerfully real. Feelings that cannot be described.

• 和訳を教えてください。

この英語の長文を上手に訳せる人はいませんか?自分でやったらややこしくて分かりませんでした。予習でやっています。お願いします。早めの回答を待っています。会話文は少々くだけた言い方があると思うのですが、難しいです。直訳はよくないとおもうので。あと、「,」がたくさんあるので前や後ろの文とどうやってつなげていったらいいかわからないのでお願いします。 The host hourted tea into the cup and placed it on the small table in front of his guests,who were a father and daughter,and put the lid on the cup with a clink.Remembering something,he hurried into the inner room,leaving the thermos on the table.His two guests heard a chest of drawers opening and a rustling noise. They remained sitting in the parlor,the ten‐year‐old girl daughter looking at the flowers outside window.The father was just about to take his cup,when there was a crash,right there in the parlor.Something was hopelessly broken. It was the thermos,which had fallen to tthe floor.The girl looked over her shoulder suddenly,surprised,staring .It was mysterious.Neither of themhad touched it,not even a little bit.True,it hadn´t stood steadily when their host put it on the table,but it hadn´t fallen then. The crash of the thermos caused the host,with a box of sugar cubes in his hand,to run quickly from the inner room.He stared in surprise at the hot,streaming floor and blurted out,“It doesn´t matter!It doesn´t matter!” The father stared to say something.Then he said quickly,“Sorry,I touched it and it fell.” “It doesn´t matter,”the host said. Later,when they left the house,the daughter asked,“Daddy,did you touch the thermos?” “No.But it stood so close to me.” “But you didn´t touch it.I saw the image of your body in the window.You were sitting perfectly still.” The father laughed.“Then(would,fell,how,you,it,explain,why)?” “The thermos fell by itself.The floor is uneven.It wasn´t steady when Mr.Li put it there.Daddy,why did you say that you…” “That won´t explain it,girl.It makes more sense when I say I knocked it down.There are things which people understand less the more you try to explain them.The truer the story you tell,the less true it sounds.” The daughter was lost in silence for a while.Then she said,“Can you explain what happened only this way?” “Only this way,”her father said.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 One summer's day in 1862, a young man and a pretty little girl got into a rowing boat on the River Thames. The man was Charles Dodgson, a professor of mathematics at Oxford University, and the pretty dark-haired girl was Alice Liddell, his friend's daughter. It was a very hot day and as he gently rowed the boat on the peace- ful river, his young companion began to get restless. "Tell me a story," she said, "with plenty of nonsense in it." So Dodgson began to invent a fantastic story to amuse his pretty young friend. "Alice was beginning to get very tired," he began, "sitting with nothing to do... Dodgson made Alice the central character of the story, and as he described her fantastic journey, little Alice Liddell listened atten- tively, smiled, laughed and cried. This was the beginning of a story that would captivate children throughout the world for the next hundred years. He called the story, "Alice's Adventures in Wonder land' and published it under the name of Lewis Carroll. In the winter of 1928, a little old lady entered Sotheby's, a fa mous auctioneer's in London. "Excuse me," she said, "I was told you accept manuscripts for auction. You see, I need some money, so I would like to sell thi old manuscript. "Yes, we do accept manuscripts," said the auctioneer, "but they have to be original and by famous authors. "This is an original manuscript, it was given to me many years ago by a friend of my family," replied the old lady, "I don't want to part with it, but I have to sell it." She handed him the manuscript. He opened it and read the hand- written inscription inside. "A Christmas gift to a dear child in memory of a Summer's day. The auctioneer stopped reading and looked up at the little old woman who was standing in front of him. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. You... you are Alice," he said slowly. "Yes," replied the old lady, "I am Alice." The manuscript was sold to an American collector for $77,000, and Alice lived comfortably until her death.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 多分身体についての内容だと思いますが、 難解度は不明です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His neck is lean muscular and long, the skin at the back of the neck may be a little redder, neat the hair line. He holds his head in the upright straight position. The face I have described. The back of the neck is broad and red looking. His shoulders straight and thick, the shoulder blades being well covered with muscle. His skin has a lingering warmth to the touch, hot and dry. His chest and trunk are ordinary. The back lean and long. He has a lean spare hard dry muscular frame, a poker straight spine and a face to match, though it is more mellow and a demeanor that speaks of good health and robust strength. He One who carries himself erect. Both silent looking and at ease, as though poverty or hardship has never made its make on him. A classy frame and manner.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Who is the fat man (sitting) in the corner. 2)Jessica looked (delighting) to receive so many letters. 3)She left her baby (slept) alone in the room. 4)My son, (having persuaded) to stay home, gave up going outdoors. 5)When (planned) an overnight trip, you should keep in mind the possibility of sudden storms. 6)The woman had her legs (injured) in the Gulf War. 7)I will play tennis tomorrow, (weather permitting). 8)Rebecca came running with her eyes (to shine). 9)One of the most (satisfying) things to do after a long day is to take a hot bath. 10)Yoko found a mess of (broken) glass and spilled water on the floor. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。