• 締切済み

英文を訳して下さい。

英文を訳して下さい。 (1)A small country brimming with beauty, Costa Rica has mountain cloud forests, lush green jungles, and miles of stunning beaches that are famous for their beauty and their legendary waves. An incredible amount of flora and fauna thrive in its perfect climate, making it one of the most biodiverse countries on the planet. Established in 2009, Costamor was founded by Elizabeth Wright, a California native who is half Costa Rican. As a child, visiting Costa Rica felt like a magical place: waterfalls, jungles, wild sugarcane, monkeys playing in the trees, friendly people and the ever-present flurry of brilliantly膨olored butterflies. She was enchanted. As an adult, Elizabeth remembers not just the sights of Costa Rica, but the scents: the dark rich soil, the massive coconut groves, the sweet citrus trees, the lush flowers, the windswept beaches and the glossy green leaves of the rain forest. In 2008, Elizabeth set forth to develop a fragrance concept based on Costa Rica, using notes from the plants and elements indigenous to this special place. (2)A sultry, feminine spin on one the prized crops of Costa Rica ・tobacco. Grown in the volcanic highlands and cured with the care of fine winemakers, this is tobacco destined for excellent cigars. Tobacca uses both the raw leaves (green, fresh and sweetened with a subtle hint of apple) and the richly aromatic dried tobacco and blends them with a deeply romantic rose tea. Velvety amber and soft precious woods add luxurious, cashmere-like warmth to this hypnotic, seductive fragrance. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

noname#228007
noname#228007
回答No.1

(1)美のコスタリカに応じてあふれそうになる小さい国は山の雲霧林(彼らの美とそれらの伝説的な波で有名な豪勢な緑色のジャングル、およびマイルのびっくりするほどすごいビーチ)を持っています。 信じられない量の動植物が完全な気候で繁栄しています、惑星でそれを最も多くのbiodiverse国の1つにして。 2009年に設立されて、Costamorは、エリザベス・ライト、半分コスタリカ人であるカリフォルニアネイティブによって設立されました。 子供のときに、訪問コスタリカは、不思議な場所をしたい気がしました: 滝、ジャングル、ワイルドなサトウキビは、膨oloredされて、木、好意的な人々、および遍在が鮮やかに動揺するコネをプレーしながら、からかわれます。 蝶。 彼女は魅了されました。 大人として、エリザベスはコスタリカの光景だけではなく、においも覚えています: 多雨林の暗い肥えた土、大規模なココナッツ木立、甘い柑橘類の植物、豪勢な花、吹きさらしの海岸、およびつややかな青葉。 2008年に、エリザベスは、コスタリカに基づく芳香概念を開発するために先へセットしました、この特別な場所に特有の植物と要素からの注意を使用して。 (2)Aは蒸し暑く、1における女性の回転はコスタリカの大事な作物です・ タバコ。 火山の高地で発育して、すばらしいワインメーカーの注意で回復して、これは、素晴らしい葉巻のために運命づけられたタバコです。 Tobaccaは(緑色、新鮮であるりんごの微妙なヒントで甘くされる)の生の葉と豊かに香りの高い乾いたタバコの両方を使用して、深くロマンチックなローズ・ティーとそれらを混合します。 なめらかなこはくの、そして、柔らかい銘木はこの催眠性の、そして、色っぽい芳香にぜいたくで、カシミヤのような温暖を加えます。

punin1215
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい。

英文を訳して下さい。 (1)A rose carved from ancient stone that begins to glow at the edges-- with a dry, peppery crackle-- then slowly comes to life. A gothic rose, dipped in incense, with the sheerness and intensity of sunlight shining through ruby red stained glass. Named for the ancient Roman city famed for its temples to the gods and its profusion of roses, this extraordinary fragrance is regal and pagan all at once. Velvety, wine-drenched Turkish rose luxuriates in a bed of sweet myrrh and bracingly dry and spicy frankincense and woods. The luminous, drunken petals float on breezy osmanthus and peony, but never stray far from the mesmerizing cedar, wenge and resins that give this fragrance its mysterious, shadowy power. A mythical rose, dark and glowing, fit for the gods. (2)A rose carved from ancient stone that begins to glow at the edges-- with a dry, peppery crackle-- then slowly comes to life. A gothic rose, dipped in incense, with the sheerness and intensity of sunlight shining through ruby red stained glass. Named for the ancient Roman city famed for its temples to the gods and its profusion of roses, this extraordinary fragrance is regal and pagan all at once. Velvety, wine-drenched Turkish rose luxuriates in a bed of sweet myrrh and bracingly dry and spicy frankincense and woods. The luminous, drunken petals float on breezy osmanthus and peony, but never stray far from the mesmerizing cedar, wenge and resins that give this fragrance its mysterious, shadowy power. A mythical rose, dark and glowing, fit for the gods. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のエッセイで困っています。

このようなエッセイを大学の課題で作成しました。内容はともかく、文法の間違い、意味が通じない等ございましたら、訂正、指摘お願いいたします。 The fragrance of the trees evokes hometown. I come back hometown once a year. There are some differences between hometown I used to live in and the city I live in now, for example, population, air, scene, and so on. There is something the most different between the two. It is the fragrance. Fragrance is closely connected with memory. This fact was discovered in the past. It is called "Involuntary memory". It is a conception of human memory in which cues encountered in life evoke recollections of the past without conscious effort. Involuntary memory is a concept made famous by the writer Marcel Proust in his novel "In Serch of Lost Time", although the idea was also developed in his earlier writings. In this connection, It is called " Proust effect", too. For example, when you feel the fragrance of a detergent, you probably remember that you had a good time with your mother. Even if I live separated from my hometown, when I feel the fragrance of the trees from my desk or my pencil around me, the fragrance calls up the memory of hometown. I enjoy my reminiscences of childhood. There are many memories. The impression I got from that occasion remains vivid. Tears come to my eyes when I think of those days. I neglected my studies and spends my time having fun. The scent of the trees wafted itself around the playground every day. By the way, in the city, is there no scent which recalls past life? Of course, I can feel much fragrance there. However, the fragrance in the city, for instance, exhaust gas or concrete, don't make a vivid impression on me. The fragrance in the country seems to be more deeply impressed on me rather than that in the city. Furthermore, in my opinion, The fragrance in hometown is the scent which I sniffed in childhood. In short,that is the first experience. So this scense seemes to be deeply engraved on my mind for a long time. Thus, the fragrance of the trees evokes my life in childhood. It is very happy to remember the memories in hometown. Recently,however, the trees are leveled to make way for the land development in hometown. So when I came back to hometown before, the scent of the trees is almost disappeared. And playground changed into a residential area five years ago. Mountains which I would often climb in summer vacation are likely to be destroyed to build a golf course. "What fragrance evoke your hometown ?" Maybe you don't know how to reply when asked something like that out of the blue. I think it is natural. But someone who is alive 100 years later may answer like this. "The fragrance of the concrete and plastic"

• 英文を訳して下さい。

The Battle of Delville Wood (15 July – 3 September 1916) was a series of engagements in the 1916 Battle of the Somme in the First World War, between the armies of the German Empire and the British Empire. Delville Wood (Bois d'Elville), was a thick tangle of trees, chiefly beech and hornbeam (the wood has been replanted with oak and birch by the South African government), with dense hazel thickets, intersected by grassy rides, to the east of Longueval. As part of a general offensive starting on 14 July, which became known as the Battle of Bazentin Ridge (14–17 July), General Douglas Haig, Commander of the British Expeditionary Force, intended to capture the German second position between Delville Wood and Bazentin le Petit.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Many years ago, three friends from Italy decided to buy and relaunch the fragrance 「Acqua di Parma」,more because of its history and its sentimental value to them, rather than an actual business venture. Little did they know, 「Acqua di Parma」 would have fast grown into being an incredible business success, establishing what started as a nostalgic project into a high-end, worldwide luxury brand. Now, Paolo Borgomanero, former president and co-founder of 「Acqua di Parma」, is presenting a new fragrance dedicated to appeal to the discerning custumers who appreciate the luxury and charm of old times. 「The Party in Manhattan」 is a 100% natural fragrance. It is a timeless, powerful and very feminine scent, thought and created for chic ladies and aimed to evoke another time, a golden era of sizzling glamour, secret love affairs, daring opulence, fur coats and pearls, and late nights spent swaying to the hot notes of cool jazz. Launched in Italy in 2006,「 The Party in Manhattan」 was immediately and successfully placed in few, very carefully chosen boutiques throughout the country. Following Borgomanero痴 motto of 賭uality over quantity・ the packaging of the products is hand made and ensembled, and the production and distribution will be limited, in order to keep this product very exclusive, a sine qua non prerogative of today痴 luxury. 香水ブランドの説明です。 大体理解はできるのですが、もっと詳しく知りたいのでこちらで助けて頂きたく質問を入れました。 所々文字化けしてしまっていますが、分かる範囲で構いません。 よろしくお願いします!!!

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! When not in use for drills and other displays, it would have been open to the general public as a pleasant intramural open space, analogous to the monumental porticus, such as the Porticus of Octavia and the Porticus of Livia, which the emperor created(in continuance of a Republican tradition) in the capital. It was provided with a central swimming pool and planted with plane trees whose estimated age at the time of the eruption is the chief argument for an Augustan date. The importance of the campus is attested by the fact that the space was obtained by suppressing six blocks of the pre-existing street-grid.

• 次の英文を訳してください

Do you know the No.1 killer in accidents during the summer in Australia is? It’s not man-eating sharks, crocodiles, or deadly snakes, but water. As the mercury rises, millions flock to Australia’s dazzling beaches and sparkling swimming pools to cool off. It’s a way of life in the water-obsessed nation that has produced a number of great swimmers. More than 30,000 volunteer lifesavers man the beaches daily and many lifeguards are on duty at public swimming pools, yet an average of 300 people drawn each year. By contrast, sharks are blamed for one death a year, while crocodiles have killed only about a dozen people in the past 20 years.

• 何度も投稿して恐縮ですが、どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか?

何度も投稿して恐縮ですが、どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか? 正確さを欠くため、自動翻訳機による翻訳はなしでお願い致します。 Brekke said the plane hit trees,fipped over and crashed after veering on its landing approach.Elizabeth Sebold,co-owner of Grand Canyon Airlines,said from Las Vegas,New.,that the plane was on a sight seeing fight and was comin in for a landing.

• 何度も投稿して恐縮ですが、どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか?

何度も投稿して恐縮ですが、どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか? 正確さを欠くため、自動翻訳機による翻訳はなしでお願い致します。 Brekke said the plane hit trees,fipped over and crashed after veering on its landing approach.Elizabeth Sebold,co-owner of Grand Canyon Airlines,said from Las Vegas,New.,that the plane was on a sight seeing flight and was coming in for a landing.

• 英語の分を日本語にしてください。

(1)Americans look forward to their Saturdays and Sundays - days off - with great anticipation. And an annual 2 or 3 week vacation is taken for granted by most people. (2)A tropical rain forest is a forest of tall trees in a region of year-round warmth and plentiful rainfall. Tropical rain forests stay green throughout the year. Almost all such forests lie near the equator. よろしくお願いします。

• 【至急】英語の和訳!!

この英文の和訳をお願いします。 It is said that he made two traditional ones and additionally created one in the colors of the Italian flag with red tomato sauce,while mozzarella cheese,and green basil leaves. The Queen was delighted and "Pizza Margherita"was born.